MLM study reveals sorry tale
Posted by: Brad69 ()
Date: October 17, 2006 01:23AM

There's an interesting article arising out of an investigation into MLMs in Utah that breaks down just how things work, and how things don't work for the overwhelming majority of those that get involved.

It's done from a study of tax payers who are involved with MLMs.

View it here: [www.mlm-thetruth.com]

For anyone considering getting involved in MLMs, this is well worth the read.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ebizecho ()
Date: December 03, 2006 04:51AM

That article can be very true. Also Utah has the most scams of any state in the Nation. Just go to the ripoff report and look it up.

There are ways to make money in MLMs. I've done it in a short time. I'm breaking even right now and the income will only grow. Is my business a scam? Not for me...but those who choose to join and expect to make money without doing the work will lose. I think others might not work the program and give up.

I was dead sat against MLM before I joined this system. Look at me now in an MLM...we'll see how far it takes me.

Posted by: Brad69 ()
Date: December 05, 2006 10:51PM

It is good that you have studied up on MLMs.

I think that the problem with them often lies at the top where the leaders sell a rose-colored picture of the possibilities of what can be achieved. Often, the story they sell doesn't reflect the hard reality of the work needed to make a success of an MLM.

Unfortunately, too, for every person that succeeds, many more will fail.

That is not to say that some people don't 'make it', and I wish you all the best.

The best approach, as it is whenever one makes a big investment, is to do solid research beforehand.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.