Pinnacle Point Lie Retreat
Posted by: Pincled ()
Date: March 20, 2006 10:39PM

Last week I accepted an offer to visit Pinnacle Point Retreat outside Leslie, AK, for a trial week in preparation for a hire offered by Derek Cochran, 'Danesh', as he claims he once was called by a Jain. Instead of finding a person who matches an individual who trained under a monastic in India, as his picture on his website appears, I find a self styled fat, lecherous, alcohol drinker with a foul temper who purports to not believe in anything. He claims to have completed building his facility over seven years ago and 'can't find the right person' to help him run it. I believe that he solicits women there to utilize for whatever he can get from them. As isolated as this place is he could rape and murder them and throw them into a gorge (in the Ozarks) and no one would know or hear. Mr. Cochran is smooth like a lot of business people today, he knows how to work an angle, claims he played professional soccer for Manchester United, as well as owned and worked in his own bar and restaurant prior to 'finding himself'?? He does not have a legitimate business offer to make anyone. He is a probable alcoholic (drinks hidden alcohol by day) and may want to run a business partner into the financial ground as well. Be warned!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.