Market America
Posted by: Raphael ()
Date: June 16, 2005 09:45AM

Has anyone heard of this organization or has any experience with it? Some friends tried to get me to sign up, but I'm not into selling stuff to my friends and relatives, so I bowed out. Is this a scam or a MLM thing? They claim it isn't - but they would, wouldn't they??

Options: ReplyQuote
Market America
Posted by: saunders ()
Date: July 01, 2005 11:48AM

Hey there Raphael:

All I can say about Market America is the set-up for pay is pretty good and works for some. The products are 'generally okay' but take a grain of salt with anything and do your homework. I used to be in the company but don't like selling stuff so I left with no problems. From time to time I order their products which they don't make themselves. They are a product brokerage company with both consumable and unconsumable stuff. If you don't want to do the business don't, but up front, I don't remember high start up fees, but it has been several years. If you do work with them, I recommend just doing it as a hobby for retail profit. Nothing more unless you've got all your ducks in a row. I personally know very successful people with the company, but they always seem so busy and remember, life is not about making money.

Note: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SPONSOR PEOPLE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO!!!

Take care and watch out for Herbalife too. Not a bad company overall, but don't try to get rich without doing your homework. Hope this helps!

-Saunders

Market America
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 01, 2005 06:41PM

Raphael:

Herbalife has a deeply troubled history, which has included some nasty lawsuits.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Its founder Mark Hughes died under strange circumstances.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Multi Leve Marketing schemes are often problematic. And there are many complaints associated with them from people who lost money.

See [www.vandruff.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.