Having trouble activating/registering my user account
Posted by: Chris A ()
Date: March 10, 2009 02:25AM

Hi, I am new here - I would like to post a response to one of your guru threads, as I know this particular guru well and there's some missing information about him.

Anyway, I went to register, and got sent an email. I clicked on the email link, and I believe the page said my account would be usable after it has been reviewed. That was last Thursday.
I logged on this morning, and am still getting the same message: "That username/password was not found or is inactive. Please try again."

I thought I might have missed my password, so I had a password sent. Re-attempted login with sent password, same error message.
I emailed info@culteducation.com and got a link to this thread topic.
Of course, I cannot post with my normal email address, as it tells me that email address is already registered. So please pardon the fake email.

Please tell me, what do I need to do?
Thanks.
Chris

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 7 plus 11?
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator
This forum powered by Phorum.