hey
Posted by: ntccm ()
Date: September 09, 2008 01:17AM

i just started this year going to ntcc and its awesome im a very very new member but whats all that bad mouthing about? i dont get and im confused!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: hey
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: September 10, 2008 01:56AM

ntccm,

Please post your questions/start a new thread in the appropriate forum. This forum is for Tech Support questions only.

Thanks

Posted by: Amhebera ()
Date: April 27, 2009 03:13AM

ntccm and Sparky,

I've also noticed that if one says anything even remotely possitive about anything, one is branded an appologist with a handful of people ready to jump on board and agree.

I think this is a very useful site, and very helpful to people, but the fact is, simple questions like ntccm's are dismissable are ultimately unanswerable on this site and I think that's a mistake. Open discussion seems to happen a lot less frequently than it should on these forums. It's all about finding and expanding, and even exagerating the bad.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 27, 2009 09:33PM

Amhebera:

Historically people have often come here to create problems, subvert threads and suppress discussion.

Many people also come here to apologize for a group they like and/or support.

"Internet trolls" are people that essentially attempt to do such things.

Posting within the rules is fine.

But when people violate the rules they are banned from this message board.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 15 plus 23?
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator
This forum powered by Phorum.