Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Not received confirmation of login details yet - have checked spam
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 23, 2010 08:26PM

Ben:

I cannot offer further assistance.

Whatever information is posted at that assistance section is all the help that is available.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: losonc1 ()
Date: March 21, 2011 12:23AM

Dear zenon,

Can you please check and activate the account for feprinciples AT yahoo.com?
(To be able to post this message I had to add "1" to user name and email address which should be left out.)
Still not received final confirmation. Spam filter and junk folders have been checked, also attempted to open a new account using the same email address which failed.

Thanks
losonc

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 21, 2011 06:34AM

losonc1:

Nothing more can be done.

It seems you can post.

Posted by: jurgen ()
Date: July 30, 2011 08:30PM

Hi,

I created an account with the name cobuscompost. I cannot create it again and therefore it must exist. But on logging in it says inactive/nonexistent. This was several days ago. I mailed info@culteducation.com and he wrote he did not remember this username.

Can someone activate this account?

regards, Jurgen

Posted by: Cindy Young ()
Date: June 15, 2012 11:39PM

I have not received confirmation allowing me to log in and post. I received e-mail immediatley when I registard but haven't gotten anything since. Please check my account Hope1320.

The e-mail I have associated with this log in is cyoung1320@hotmail.com.
When I type the cyoun into the email above the site will not allow me to send you this message. It is wanting me to log in to my account. But I cannot because I have not received confirmation.
HELP!!!
Cindy

Posted by: McDermott ()
Date: April 10, 2013 05:44AM

I am not permitted to log in yet if I say I have forget my email it sends me a temp along with my user name that was created yet still will not allow me to log in. I went ahead and create a new account and have used a new email address. the user name on one account is CJNKDM and on the other is looking4CJNK. If either one of these user names could be cleared by the forum moderator that would be appreciated. Wishing to get in contract with what appears to be victims of an ongoing international scam.

Posted by: Hattie ()
Date: August 17, 2013 07:17PM

I've tried three times using different email addresses to register. The first two times I got nothing back. The third time I got the email telling me to click and then a mod would be in touch. I've waited days and nothing. The email address I used was hat_jones AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk

Posted by: cbarb#1 ()
Date: August 27, 2013 08:21AM

Hi zenon

I also have not received my confirmation email, having checked my spam folders. I also did a password reset by using the [Lost password] option but did not receive the new password email.

I'm thinking that perhaps the auto responder with the confirmation link is not working properly?

My actual account logon is 'cbarb' but I had to change it to be allowed to post this message because my 'cbarb' account exists but is not yet activated.

Would it be possible for you to activate my 'cbarb' account for me, please? (I was a regular poster here until my posts and details were unfortunately lost in the recent migration.)

Thanks. :-)

Posted by: Billy Brown ()
Date: September 02, 2014 05:44AM

Hello,

I used to be able to sign in and use the forum but now I can't and forgotton password doesn't work for me. My user is billy77. Please can you get me another password or a reset link. Thankyou.

Billy

Posted by: Ari ()
Date: October 21, 2014 04:46AM

I'm also having similar trouble. I signed up with a Gmail account. I was sent the following link to confirm subscription:

[www.cultnews.net]

When I click it, it brings me to a blank page save for the following message:

"Oops !Your account could not be activated. Please recheck the link or contact the system administrator."

[www.cultnews.net]

What should I do?

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.