Username: hal jordan
I received the following email 2/23/2011:

To validate your Cult Education Forum account, please click on the URL
below.
[forum.culteducation.com]
Once verified, you can login to Cult Education Forum at
[forum.culteducation.com]

Thanks, Cult Education Forum

when I clicked it said - Sorry, there was an error verifying your account. Please make sure you used the entire URL included in the email you received.
I tried again, I tried to copy&paste, tried to log in, reguest new password - (twice). nothing.

when I tried to send this message, this popped up-
The email address you entered is listed with a currently registered user. If you are that user, please login. Otherwise, please use another email address.
so I'm sending by thru a different email account. hotmail instead of netzero.

Username: hal jordan

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How to use this forum
Posted by: Joseph Middleton ()
Date: March 31, 2014 03:03AM

Has anyone heard of a Dr. and Master Sha? He says God appointed him the new Messiah for something called the soul light era. He bases his work on the Eastern concept of Karma and that it is your Karma, your parents Karma, unknown Karma and all other kinds of Karma that come through many lifetimes that mess up your life. Yet all his books have jackets saying he is a NY Times best selling author but my research on other forums says that during the time period when the NY Times measures sales to make this list he makes students buy thousands of books to pay for His blessings. They are then told to give the books away. The plan is a great way to spread the mission and increase his book commissions as well. My question is "Is this not bad Karma?" I mean in truth he is not really a NY Times best selling author so where is the Karma? So the whole thing is a lie to the people who get the books and a cheat to the very highly respected status of the New York Times Best Seller list.

Posted by: been_there2 ()
Date: March 08, 2016 01:13AM

Can I delete a post that I made?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 09, 2016 03:18AM

No.

Once it's up it's up.

You can offer a follow-up remark if you wish.

Posted by: Anna Harrington ()
Date: April 21, 2018 09:00AM

Anna Harrington I like using forum groups

Posted by: Rinpochehelpedme ()
Date: June 16, 2018 05:09AM

Hi, how do I delete my account?

Posted by: TimetoAct ()
Date: March 12, 2020 10:50PM

Can you please let me know how to delete my account or edit the settings so that people can no longer send me private messages? Thanks.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.