How to Keep a Post from being Deleted
Posted by: Allowance ()
Date: December 17, 2020 03:29PM

Hi,

There's a specific person who runs a Vedanta-related Facebook page who sometimes teaches Vedanta to some of those members.

I, and some others, would like to warn people about him. Someone I know created a post about him, warning others, but it was deleted. They have also responded to him within one of the threads (as he is a member here), and those posts have been deleted.

What is the best way to go about warning people of a specific teacher here without getting your post deleted? The person who wrote something here was careful to follow the rules, but I guess they can be interpreted differently.

Anyway, the teacher in question is a criminal, and has abused some of the members of his group, so I would just like to warn others. I would like to get the word out, but not do anything that would compromise the post, making it get taken down.

Thank you for any tips.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 23 plus 19?
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator
This forum powered by Phorum.