Feel the presence of God
Posted by: lovealways ()
Date: March 31, 2011 05:05PM

Why people do not leave SMC
1. Fear
2. Made to 'feel' they are walking away from God (even though SMC say dont go on your feelings)
3. Afraid they will lose there salvation
4. Which really is the stumbling block. They dont want to lose the feeling of the presence of God. Which is NOT true.
Why is the presence of God there? I believe it is there for people who are hurting and broken. Also the Word says, ''For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them.'' - Matthew 18:20 This is main reason because the Bible says so.
The reason I believe Gods presence is there in a 'stronger way' is becuse of the way His children are being abused and hurt. Hurt emotionally. Hurt to the point they become sick not just emotionally and physically but mentally too. I personally know people in SMC the were fine in health before they went to SMC. Then after time they became ill either emotionally or physically or mentally too. They do not put two & two together. They go for prayer and nothing happens. And ask God why. It can then give them a wrong view on God. And get tied up in knots. Going on to think its something they have done. Some big sin. When all along it is the leadership. People may disagree with me. The truth is why are so many people coming onto this site and sharing their experiences to discover that many other people have had the exact treatment. I thank God for this site. That at last people are beginning to speak out against a 'church' a 'leadership' that abuses and hurts people. God will judge. ''The LORD demands accurate scales and balances; he sets the standards for fairness.'' - Proverbs 11:1

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Feel the presence of God
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 31, 2011 08:12PM

This post should have been placed at Struthers Memorial Church.

Please post your comments there.

See [forum.culteducation.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.