Yahweh ben Yahweh group has T.V. show
Posted by: charmeyn ()
Date: February 17, 2003 06:57PM

Hi All,

i am new to this group and what brought me here was this morning I was watching my regular sunday morning Christian shows and this one came on that I never saw before.
First of all I am from Canada and a christian.
Anyway, the show in question was by a religious group that claim their Messiah is this Yahweh Ben Yahweh. I watched the show even though my christian convictions told me that it was not such a good Idea, my convictions were right.
This so called religous group charades themselves as Christians even claiming to use the King James version of the bible, yet their was undertones of white racism.
They had a website address so I checked it out and it scared me to death.
I did a further search on the subject of Yahweh Ben Yahweh and found even more horrific stuff about this Charles Manson clone.
Now this group has their own T.V ministry, if your from the U.S. or Canada you can see it on K.V.O.S T.V. Sunday at around 6 a.m.
I have emailed K.V.O.S telling them that they are sponsorung an organization that was founded by a murder but have not yet received a response. Any ideas from tis group as how I can get this program off the air so no more people are subjected to this blatent Blasphamy?

Thanks
Charmeyn S

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: February 18, 2003 12:51AM

There are articles about the Yahweh ben Yahweh group within the database at the Ross Inst.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Date: February 18, 2003 05:12PM

Yes, I saw Ross's site before joining this forum, it was very informative and eye opening.
This is what scares me, if they can let a man like Yahweh Ben Yahweh out of prison who's to say that Charles manson will be the next to be re-leased, they both had other people commit the crimes for them.
I thought this Nation of Yahweh was under FBI investigation? Were they under some restriction not to have any contact with Yahweh Ben Yahweh by any form of media with out permission from the parole board, would this also include Television?
It's all the United States needs right now with all the other terrorist acivities going on and this is happening right under their noses?
Their television show I watched was a blatant attack on the U.S. government. They claim they are not against white people anymore, but that's not the message I got when I viewed their program.
These kinds of people are the ones that are making it hard for true believers of God to reach out to those who don't believe.
True Christian's today don't go around hacking ears and heads off because we don't like the color of someone's skin and this is certainly not what the Real son of God would do.

God Bless All who come to this forum
Charmeyn S

Posted by: mavin ()
Date: March 06, 2003 10:38PM

White / black etc. hate groups ... "Christian Patriots" etc. cults all, and many underground.

The more you read the more scary it gets and the more you realize the more you see are there.

Neither Christian of Patriotic these groups use semantics to cover their real issues. Christians don't hate and Patriots don't run down their government and country. Saying one is something, does not make that person what he/she says he/she is.

Learning what they really believe and teach is oftentimes scary.

The FBI is aware of many of these groups. Mavin

Date: March 07, 2003 07:46AM

It's a wonder the U.S. has so much trouble when they let a known
terrorist leader such as Yahweh ben yahweh out of prison, and they can't even located Osama Bin laden

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.