The Door/Victory Chapel/Potters House
Posted by: Closingthedoor ()
Date: September 07, 2010 08:29AM

Let me start of by saying that I am so GLAD I am out of there. It took me a very long time to see how destructive, manipulative and cult-like these churches where and are! This church is one big pyramid and all they are consumed with is $$$. But mind you they do not get involved with any other churches/groups or the community. The only expense that the church has is the flyers/rent/ and keeping the pastors driving great cars and in gated communities. There has been sex crimes that have literally been pushed under the pulpit. A pastor was having sex with a 14 yr old teen and all they did was move this Pastor to a "mother" church. He should of gone to JAIL. Since I left none of the members speak to me, my kids have lost their friends and I am lonely. The good thing is I am begining to live again, we have time now to do "normal" things like own a tv (strictly forbidden), talk to "unsaved" people, work outside the home the list goes on and on...These churches are placed right by military bases bc they know military members dont have family around so they are easily attracted to the "friendlyness" that turns evil. If you have a child with a special need they state that that child is demonic....If you work outside the home as woman you are considered rebellious and you dont love your kids... If you speak out against something you are a rebel...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Door/Victory Chapel/Potters House
Posted by: AdamSpencer ()
Date: March 23, 2011 06:17AM

Thank God more people like yourself are seeing this abusive church group for what it is!

Posted by: three ()
Date: July 02, 2011 09:03PM

are all potters house churches alike do they belong to the same group. i know a lady who belonged to it shes dead now but i hope she wasnt involved in something like that

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 02, 2011 09:13PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.