Tony Cunningham and the Teens of RLC Cult!!
Posted by: onlyateen ()
Date: December 27, 2009 12:07PM

hellooo again!!!! this is where i will be telling most of my story and i encourage you if you are a teen also or have a ten to tell yours/theirs!!! it will be a great way to show that not only did the adults get affected but also so did the youth

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tony Cunningham and the Teens of RLC Cult!!
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: December 28, 2009 01:28AM

Welcome ONLYATEEN
Your prospective of spiritual abuse, manipulation and simply wacky behavior is very refreshing. We need to be reminded of how people have been affected by this cult.

How are you doing now and what is the condition of your faith in Jesus now?

Posted by: onlyateen ()
Date: December 28, 2009 05:01AM

well im recouperating and trying 2 reinvent myself but it doesnt seem to be working very well i keep falling back into the same steps i used to follow and at the moment im not sure what exactly i believe

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 28, 2009 09:27AM

onlyateen:

How old are you?

Have you discussed this with your parents?

Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: June 09, 2010 02:53AM

A LITTLE MATH

Total Posts Rick Ross Destructive Church Forum...11,396

Total Non Radiant Life Cult/TPWOC Posts...............5,565.....48.84%

Total Radiant Life Cult/Tony Cunningham Posts......2,989.....26.22%

Total TPWOC/Mike Villamor Posts...........................2,842....24.93%

Combine Total Percentage Of Posts On
Radiant Life Cult/Tony Cunningham and TPWOCult/ Mike Villamor.......51.16%

Over 51% of the total posts on an Cult Education Forum are attributed to the Satanic twistings of a Spiritual Father/Spritual Son team Tony Cunningham and Mike Villamor...............What does this leave to doubt?

Posted by: talaposa ()
Date: July 24, 2012 02:30AM

I don't go to that church often but I have been there and have knowledge of the people involved. I was there during the split up which came about when one of the members lost significant money in real estate during the recent real estate drop. He took the pastor (Tony Cunningham ) to court. This made news in the Sacramento Area which reported on it several times. The case was thrown out of court as it was ruled that there was no basis to the claim. The Sacramento Bee never reported on that. The disaffected parties (3) then took to the internet as they are continuing to do now. They even went so far as to contact members and encourage them to report back on any dissatisfaction. Of course this created a fall off of membership which is what Brave Heart wanted.

From my perspective that discussion of Radiant Life Church as being a cult is fueled more by anger and an eagerness to hurt. As for myself I would not want such a person as a business partner even if he was looking for a massive tax write off. But then I forgive you.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 24, 2012 03:57AM

ostracizedone:

Destructive Churches is a relatively small percentage of the total posts of this message board.

It is now about 13,000.

The total posts on this message board is approaching 100,000.

That would acutally mean that 3,000 posts would be about 3%.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2012 04:00AM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: July 25, 2012 06:06PM

talaposa
I don't go to that church often but I have been there and have knowledge of the people involved.
I was there during the split up which came about when one of the members lost significant money in real estate during the recent real estate drop. He took the pastor (Tony Cunningham ) to court. This made news in the Sacramento Area which reported on it several times. The case was thrown out of court as it was ruled that there was no basis to the claim. The Sacramento Bee never reported on that. The disaffected parties (3) then took to the internet as they are continuing to do now. They even went so far as to contact members and encourage them to report back on any dissatisfaction. Of course this created a fall off of membership which is what Brave Heart wanted.

From my perspective that discussion of Radiant Life Church as being a cult is fueled more by anger and an eagerness to hurt. As for myself I would not want such a person as a business partner even if he was looking for a massive tax write off. But then I forgive you.

With a church population of about 2000+ people were coerced and manipulated through the teachings of Mr. Tony Cunningham, "to please God; you must sacrifice more, you must submit more, you must give more and you must serve more to the church authority (Tony). What Tony preached was works-righteousness to make the god he fashioned happy you need to work for your salvation by doing, giving, serving, following orders, Tony was getting into people's business dealings along with purchasing homes as an adviser, Tony received 13 finder's fees from the Prodigy builder, yes the neighborhood where Tony eventually foreclosed on the same home that he swindled over $80,000.00 from a widow to build a mother-in-law quarters and grand meeting room.

The court deposition with Tony became public record so people began reading Tony's testimony under oath. Reading this document people quickly came to the conclusion Mr. Cunningham had a hard time telling the truth. His deception and manipulation was exposed. The families involved in the law suit did not have to say or post anything, this news spread like lightning throughout the church and city.
A few elders were shaken up enough with this news by people from the church asking some hard questions. The elders started asking questions and quickly learned Tony had set himself up in a position of authority, he had no accountability to anyone but himself!

As for my intentions;
I wanted the false teachings to stop!
I wanted the spiritual abuse to stop!
I was sick and tired of Tony and his sycophants hurting people, stealing money and breaking up families!
I was hoping Tony would see his sin and repent, surrendering his authority to the elders and submit himself to the elders discipline. Unfortunately with more sycophants as elders the elder board was quickly divided, honest elder against corrupt elder. I still pray for Tony and his deceived followers they would repent and stop their false teachings I pray that they would come back to the foot of the cross and trust JESUS.

Tony is a false teacher Wolf in sheep's clothing, a counterfeit, exposing the false teaching and corrupt theology of Tony Cunningham is walking in obedience to Matthew 7, Corinthians, Galatians, 1&2 Peter, 1&2 Timothy, Titus & Jude. There are degrees of Freemasonry weaved throughout Tony's teachings and even layers of Mormonism, as Tony continued to pursue his Spiritual Parenting coercing young ladies to live in a polygamous like commune environment. Tony specifically looks for people that are insecure or with troubled backgrounds or in a crisis to work for him to do his bidding. His main thing is control! He controls people much like a gang leader however he uses religious terminology. … He uses all kinds of twisted teachings to manipulate people to things they would not normally do. When it comes to married couples, Tony is responsible for coercing spouses to divorce the other simply because they were no longer submitting to Tony.
Mr. Cunningham is responsible for breaking up over 15 marriages where he was personally counseling and or controlling what the spouse was doing saying etc. just like a leader of the Masonic lodge or Freemasons pure manipulation to shadow his authority. Tony deified himself as a little god. Tony has expressed immoral theology with his Spiritual Parenting ritual he forced people to make oaths pledging their allegiance to his authority making covenants with him including Teenagers renouncing their parents. Spiritual Parenting was explained to outsiders as being discipleship, yet it is simply his way Tony could control people, to deify himself.

Tony has hurt hundreds of people who once called Radiant Life their church home. He is the one who came in as a wolf in sheep's clothing and has stolen money from people attending SOMA (school of ministry of arts) promising that the school would be accredited, to find out that Tony had twisted the curriculum and interjected his false teachings. In his theology he challenged the deity of Jesus by deifying men into little god's,
He is a renegade, his authority can’t be challenged as he is unaccountable and arrogant. Many people who I have talked with have said Tony has a Narcissistic personality disorder.
He is a self proclaimed prophet trying to be some kind of a free agent apostle figure, a false teacher. He is a swindler we are told to look at the fruit that is what you have.
Anyone following Tony is following a wolf you are not hearing the gospel of Jesus Christ he is leading you away from the cross of Jesus by following a wicked man.

It is too bad that we have not been able to sit down at the cross of Jesus and learn for our mistakes, this would be a good meeting. It is too bad that when a pastor is caught in sin, he is not eager to be led back to the cross of Jesus.

Let me paint this image
picture a man out in a lake struggling to keep his head above the water. He calls out for help. The water represents the sin in our life that binds us up enslaves us. The man cries out for help as he is perishing in his sin. A passing church member let's say his name is Dave rushes up to the edge of the lake and yells out to the man "hey man, I'm praying for you, I love you... do you know that Jesus loves you? I love you too, I want to be your friend, I really care about you, I want you to know that... I love you!" but the man is not able to get to the shore so Dave moves on.
Another church member Greg stumbles upon the man still in the water crying out for help. He says, Hey you look like you're in need, you must be hungry from all that swimming, so he reaches into his back pack and pulls out his lunch and begins throwing it out to him, quickly Greg runs out of food to feed the man so he looks around he sees some tree branches, so quickly he strategically places them spanning two rocks. He yells out the man still gasping for air. Hey I know you need some encouragement I'm going to break these branches with just my arm to let you know You can have a mountain-moving faith! then he departs.
Another church member (lets use the name Mike) is riding his bike he sees the man struggling in the water and jumps off his bike. He stand at the edge of the water and says loudly wait just a minute I'm getting a word, raising his arms in the air he says, you sir have a sickness surrounding around your neck, the man replies yes, so with arms waving up to the sky and raising his voice he evokes a prayer to heal the sickness surrounding the man's neck, then smugly says hey man I know it can be a struggle but now you can begin to celebrate, be Blessed, and Mike leaves.

A Christian believer comes along seeing the man struggling he runs toward the shore line and down into the water diving in towards the man swimming out to him, he is able to rescue the man and bring him safely to the shore.

Life is short and we are all guilty of God's standards the 10 commandments, we all deserve God's punishment for our sins. Without knowing the spiritual debt we have hanging over our head we cannot appreciate the sacrifice Jesus made on the cross. Its just like the guy yelling "I love you,.... Jesus loves you" or tossing out a lunch breaking some sticks and praying for him. It means nothing to the man drowning in his own sins. Accessing the grace of Jesus requires Repentance of our sins and Faith in Jesus.

If the message you hear at your church is not Jesus and the Cross then the red flags should be going up and you need to find a gospel centered, Jesus centered church.
think of this the early church had the old testament see Acts 17:11 what did the Old testament point to? It was Jesus!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.