ipinion of mine
Posted by: moonlight ()
Date: October 10, 2009 09:55AM

I read some words from Internet: “After the police arrest Falun Gong practitioners, the police and prison guards have the power to torture, rape and brainwash Falun Gong practitioners with impunity even if they torture the Falun Gong practitioners to death, or harvest Falun Gong practitioners’ organs while they are still alive.” I am shocked at these words. Are you a Chinese or Foreigner? How terrible these words are ! If it were facts, why don’t all the Chinese common people take up their tools to kill the CCP like overthrowing KMT before 1949?

I don’t care about Politics before but now I found somebody’s words are against CCP when he stayed outside homeland. It is so pity that one can curse his homeland instead of building it more beautiful, especially people leaving from their homeland.

An old saying goes: “Facts speak louder than words” old Chinese saying: “mother is beautiful forever in child'eyes” To tell the truth, If china hasn’t got so achievement, can some politician in foreign counties offer you the chance and finance you to live this kind of life? I still remember the the war of 1900 launched by the allied forces of eight powers against China. Can you believe it ? if there weren’t today’s china , that would be happening again. They don’t need the role like you at all.

As a common people , please make more contribution for our economic development instead of saying some words of scandal

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.