Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Child Excorcisms in African Churches in London, UK
Posted by: chrisjones ()
Date: October 18, 2009 02:48PM

Dear Bea, Apols for delay in responding. Any comment would be totally anonymised as it would be for any comment from any one. The delay was my being away and then trying to get me, the references for you and a computer in th same place.

Suggest you consider reading. Malignant self love by Sam Vaknin, this just shows how perverted severely disordered people can be in relation to others. Stalking the Soul (non religious also) by Marie Hirigoyen ( beautifully written)
Twisted Scripture by Chrnalogar (spelling is correct)and contains dozens of biblical refs to show how so many who abuse get it wrong.
" - lent it out so cant remember the author but Amazon has itMore Jesus, less religion" also contains loads of bib refs.
"Healing Spiritual Abuse - by Ken Blue" All the best in whatever you do and if you do want to describe what you witnessed if not your own experiences I can only provide security of that info and some analysis if you wish, from my practise experience nothing would surprise me given the lunacy of abusive behaviour I have heard over the years. Just consider "Honour Killings" and even this week the mother who turned her child into the "sickest child in Britain" in order to gain benefits. Regards CJ

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Child Excorcisms in African Churches in London, UK
Posted by: bea ()
Date: October 19, 2009 04:58AM

hi Chris, no worries about the delay. I have been writing down some of my experiences for my own benefit and would perhaps be willing to share them with you, you could take quotes from them if you wished. Could you pm me with an email address?

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.