Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: May 17, 2007 05:02AM

The elder........I new him for quite a few years...He seemed to be the only elder who was real with me. He always spoke encouraging words to me always edifying..cool dude in my book. So about his daughter living with the Pastor.....It does concern me....it concerns alot of people on how a child but which she is an adult of course.....If your parents are people serving within the church...a man who loves God and does his best to follow God. How is it that she left....I don't have to approach the elder and ask the question......Last time I checked we all have brains...we are God's creation created in His likeness.......Does not genesis say....In the image of God He created them, both male and female.....HELLO!!!!! IS anybody listening???? Let me ask you Humble Follower and Claypot......What are your positions at RLC...are you elders of the church or deacons...cause if you are then I make my point exact./...I am not here to win an argument....I am not here to bash on your LEADER!!!!!! I am here to speak my mind because last itme I checked.....We live in the United States of America.....Not the United States of TONY!!!! I have what's called "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" as do you....believe what you believe...I ain't here to turn people from what they believe....we are here to simply speak our minds as to what has happened....but of course...talking to you is like talking to Tony...It's simply a waste of my time and breath!!!!! You all say..."I love God and I love People" well if that is so....then where is your concern for the people who are hurting right now? where is the genuine concern for the well being of others? where is your genuine concern for those who have turned away from God because of the hurtful things have experienced at RLC? Where?!!!???

I am concerned for these hurting people....but you just like Tony, Just like Brandon and all those that are the inner circle....Don't even address what's going on! You people brush them off and think in your heads well......"Those people just don't want to experience life"......HOOPLA!!!!!

You people say...Radiant Life.......It's more like Ritualistic Life!!!!!!

I am tired of the garbage....What is done in secret will be brought to light!

'Nuff Said!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Abused ()
Date: May 17, 2007 05:04AM

Leadership of RLC you’re allowing the (deeds) and (doctorin) of the Nicolaitans to weave through-out the ministry of Radiant Life Church. :!:

The word [b:610b1d30cd]Nicolaitans[/b:610b1d30cd] comes from Greek [u:610b1d30cd]nikao[/u:610b1d30cd], to conquer or overcome, and [u:610b1d30cd]laos,[/u:610b1d30cd] which means people and which the word laity comes from. The two words together especially means [u:610b1d30cd]the conquering of the people[/u:610b1d30cd] and refers to the earliest form of what we call a priestly order or clergy which later on in church history divided people and allowed for leadership other than those led by the spirit of the risen Lord. A good translation of Nicolaitan would be [b:610b1d30cd]"those who prevail over the people."[/b:610b1d30cd] This clerical system later developed into the papal hierarchy of priests and clergy lording over the flock.

In Matthew 23:15 Jesus is speaking to a multitude of people, but directly about
the scribes and the Pharisees", in verse 1-2. He says "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, you make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves." [u:610b1d30cd]Jesus was speaking about a group of people who go and get people saved and then make them into the kind of Christian that they want them to be. A proselyte is nothing more than "one who has been brought over to any opinion, belief, sect, or party, especially from one religious belief to another (basic dictionary definition)." Furthermore, it can be regarded as "the making of converts to a religion or sect." [/u:610b1d30cd]

SOMA has this appearance and characteristics and so does much of the discipleship teaching and training.

Date: May 17, 2007 05:37AM

Abused
Leadership of RLC you’re allowing the (deeds) and (doctorin) of the Nicolaitans to weave through-out the ministry of Radiant Life Church. :!:

The word [b:ce47febea0]Nicolaitans[/b:ce47febea0] comes from Greek [u:ce47febea0]nikao[/u:ce47febea0], to conquer or overcome, and [u:ce47febea0]laos,[/u:ce47febea0] which means people and which the word laity comes from. The two words together especially means [u:ce47febea0]the conquering of the people[/u:ce47febea0] and refers to the earliest form of what we call a priestly order or clergy which later on in church history divided people and allowed for leadership other than those led by the spirit of the risen Lord. A good translation of Nicolaitan would be [b:ce47febea0]"those who prevail over the people."[/b:ce47febea0] This clerical system later developed into the papal hierarchy of priests and clergy lording over the flock.

In Matthew 23:15 Jesus is speaking to a multitude of people, but directly about
the scribes and the Pharisees", in verse 1-2. He says "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, you make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves." [u:ce47febea0]Jesus was speaking about a group of people who go and get people saved and then make them into the kind of Christian that they want them to be. A proselyte is nothing more than "one who has been brought over to any opinion, belief, sect, or party, especially from one religious belief to another (basic dictionary definition)." Furthermore, it can be regarded as "the making of converts to a religion or sect." [/u:ce47febea0]

SOMA has this appearance and characteristics and so does much of the discipleship teaching and training.

[/size:ce47febea0]I agree 120%.....Nicolatians....YES they are and have been for awhile now!!!!!!!

Thanks for the post ABUSED!

Posted by: humblefollower ()
Date: May 17, 2007 04:47PM

transparent:

I gave you a chance to prove your position and instead you moved on to something else...

concerned about the "rumors" I was hearing around, I chose to do the biblically sound practice of speaking to those involved. upon speaking with the elder, he informed me of his position (being that it was best) and the past mistakes of his raising of his family that led him to believe that the decision to move out was healthy for his daughter. Also that the choice of moving in with the cunninghams was a wise one also.

Do you know how liberating it is to KNOW that you KNOW the truth because you went and sought it out. In a court of law, hearsay is not worth much of anything... eyewittness is. Who better to unveil the truth on these issues then the very people involved. If you have an arguement, be prepared to back it up with facts.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 17, 2007 07:34PM

Let's avoid name calling, personal attacks and there is no need to post in all capital letters.

Date: May 17, 2007 09:16PM

[b:4602e56dba]This is all now open for us to see.....the only one who want to win the argument is you....because your probably Tony Cunningham's little pawn......When people confront Tony Cunningham about his issues he avoids them quickly. You will do anything to justify what you want to believe and that's ok. I am here to post what I know and what I am upset about. You....Just like Tony love speaking in such a religious and spiritual way...it's no wonder people don't want anything to do with. I had many people come to me and ask why is this young woman doing this with the worship leader....or better yet why is the Pastor getting in the car alone with the young woman after service to be transported back to the house where they both live. I really don't care anymore why Miss Ott lives with the Cunninghams......All I know is this. If I was a Pastor which I'm not because I am not anywhere close to it nor I have been made for that purpose......If I was a Pastor I wouldn't be putting myself in the position of getting in a car alone with a young single woman. Personally....If I see a sister in Christ from Church stranded on the road...I call my wife or someone else from the church to come and help her out by giving her a ride......I would never put myself in a situation that allows people to point there finger....making things bigger than what they are.

Well as I said......Things are coming out into the open and repentance is far from what's happening right now!

Let's see.....next time as a leader or someone in leadership is doing things in secret and is seen by someone like me or by another bro or sis......how bout I just shut my mouth and not say anything..........huh!!!!!

better for me to call them on something like why are you touching eachother the way you do......why are you in the car alone with her.......why....why.....why......??????? Your very naive humblefollower just like the rest of Tony's inner circle......

better for me to call on someone when they slippin in a no-no direction than for them to have rumors spoken about them.....but obviously as the Pastor is doing whatever he's doing so will you like all his other clones be doing......

Our conversation has gone nowhere and it will always be like that as long as you bow your life to Tony![/b:4602e56dba]

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 17, 2007 09:22PM

Let's try to be courteous here.

No need to print in bold or caps.

Just explain why you don't agree and cite the facts as you see them.

Posted by: Abused ()
Date: May 17, 2007 10:59PM

Humblefollower
I can only imagine that you are on staff or an elder at RLC as you wrote,

“But everyone needs to know that this has never been nor will it ever be the desire of Tony or the elders. Their desire is for everyone to fall in love with Christ and to become disciples of Him alone. Even the discipleship that takes place is to teach people to obey Christ’s commands, recognizing that people are only disciples of Christ (and not a man). [b:c81a157177][u:c81a157177]But, again, this has been abused by many with their own agendas.”[/u:c81a157177][/b:c81a157177]
(Those were your words)

Knowing that people were and have lead others astray with a personal agendas the leadership has keep silent. You have turned a blind eye and you have not exposed the false teachers for who they are. You have allowed the false teachings to continue to weave throughout the ministry at RLC. Sadly leadership is clinging so tightly to your [b:c81a157177]Covering [/b:c81a157177]dogma.. that sme how it will all get worked out.

You’re all keeping to the mission at hand. As long as there are new people coming into the fellowship it does not matter how many people may leave the church fellowship.

Date: May 18, 2007 02:36AM

I will definetly comply by the rules. I will not use the all caps and bold. I understand the rules. A quesstion which I want to address to all:

Why do we who are addressing the issues we have seen at RLC looked as the bad ones here? I understand completely the teachings that have been going on at RLC and how so many are leaving.

How can a Church Leader approach a person who disagrees with RLC's ways tell them..."Wellyou just don't have the DNA (Scientific term, not caps) of this church" Or the Spiritual DNA (Scientific term, not caps) of Tony. Your leaders at RLC have said these things right to many of our faces. People will not even go to see a movie unless Tony watches a movie. I spoke with a good friend that used to attend the church and he told me this: "I was speaking with someone from RLC and we were talking about the Rocky Balboa movie and asked them if they watched it". The persons response was this as with many have responded before to me regarding movies: "Oh no....I did not watch Rocky Balboa because Pastor Tony and Pastor Brandon said there was no spiritual revelations in the movie". In SOMA they watch movies like Master & Commander looking for spiritual meanings and connatations in comparison to the "Five Fold Ministry". When I was in SOMA we had to take notes on the movie....All I can do is laugh at myself for being such a fool. I tried to be part of the inner circle and when I finally woke up from Spiritual Blindness I realized that Idolatry was prevalent in our midst. It's tru that many abuse authority and that is their choice....but once again....the issue has never been addressed or taken care of. People jump on visitors like fly on stink just in order to place this condition...."Let me disciple you". I remember once after trying to disciple people it just never worked out. In our group discipleship times we were often addressed as such: You need to be discipling people....and such a guilt was placed and a feeling of obligation that you had to question it.......This kind of stuff happens at RLC and the elders aren't doing anything about it...the Pastor is loving being in the position he is in.....What is going on??? I am really hurt for others who have been wounded.

God is on the throne and He knows what is going to happen everytime. People are always saying but we live under grace....True that with God there is much grace. But God is Judge, King, and Everything! He will not allow the misdeeds to continue. Darkness will be exposed and those who continue in their darknes....We know very well that God will give them to their very own wicked desires. We have choices people. If anyone agrees with me I would like to know! If anyone disagrees then let me know as well......No hard feelings on my part!

Posted by: humblefollower ()
Date: May 18, 2007 02:45AM

Abused:

I did not write those words, It may have been claypot

I am not a staff member or elder. Simply a follower of Christ.

When an arguement is made on a particular point, and an answer is given to that arguement...turning to personal attacks is an unfair way of handling anything. Typically it is thought to demonstrate a faulty position because it show you couldn't win your arguement on the facts alone and therefore needed to turn to personal attack as the only means to win(happens in marriages, relationships, court rooms... all the time)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.