Current Page: 86 of 273
Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: JustmeMrsG ()
Date: August 26, 2008 08:49AM

whatajoke
This is now the most viewed topic on here. Wake up Tony, Brandon, elders, soma students and all of the rest of you caught up in it. You can not dismiss this and rationalize it spiritually by saying it is of the enemy. That is a cop out. I have certainly heard that line before.

WAJ, I have a feeling that many of them think we are persecuting them and may even compare this "persecution" to how Jesus was persecuted. I can see how all of these testimonies could still be twisted by them in such a way to make them feel good about themselves. Like they're even more Godly and they MUST be doing the right thing and this is just an attack from the enemy to stop all of the good they're doing. Does that make any sense?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: August 26, 2008 09:21AM

Yea, it makes sense Mrs. G. It is part of the same attitude I had for awhile while going there. It is self riteousness. I am just so sad for the people who are caught up in it still.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: August 26, 2008 01:24PM

W O W ! ! !
I am amazed at all the testimonies and the simularity each one of us tell, all with a constant theam of manipulation and spiritual abuse steming from Tonys teaching.

remember to PRAY for the people still under that cloud of false teachings.

Date: August 26, 2008 01:46PM

you will know them by there Fruit...
I look at Tonys friut and I see
1. broken relationships with his family and friends.
2. unable to keep relationships with other pastors in the sacramento area.
3. isolation keeps people away.
4. I don't have a term for it but most everything Tony has preached against he has become. i.e. manipulation, idol worship, the spirit of religion, programmatic ministry, pride and greed, and the list goes on.
5. a self proclamed apostle
6. a noted false teacher
7. a false prophet.

thoes are just a few that come to mind as I doze off .

Date: August 26, 2008 01:49PM

...and let every watchmen sound the alarm!....let them tell what they have seen…

Posted by: Escapee07 ()
Date: August 26, 2008 02:37PM

I would like to say something to everyone who reads this forum.

I have not ever felt in my heart a desire to see RLC crumble and the leadership come apart. I have always wanted to see true repentance and accountability established. My heart aches for all of the trouble that you will face in the wake of all this. It will be hard to watch considering the fact that it all could have been prevented. There was so much potential for good. I hear people say that this forum is a place a division in the church. Well look at the teachings and look at the additudes. Then ask yourself who is beng divisive. I am so sick of the hurt and confusion I see in people when the realize what goes on there. Believe me, people are not being turned against the church just because they read about it on the Rick Ross Forum. This place is a just a validation that we are NOT alone.

To those who have stepped up and repented, Matt and Ryan especially, I applaud you. You are awesome men of God! I am blessed to have gotten to know you through this forum, since I never talked to you before. To those who are fighting for what is good and right, God bless your endeavors. You have our prayers and support. To all others who post here, know that it is not in vain.

Love, Joy, Peace and Patience in the name of Jesus...

Your sister in Christ,
Nicole Bianchini

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2008 02:58PM by Escapee07.

Date: August 26, 2008 08:53PM

Escapee07
I would like to say something to everyone who reads this forum.

I have not ever felt in my heart a desire to see RLC crumble and the leadership come apart. I have always wanted to see true repentance and accountability established. My heart aches for all of the trouble that you will face in the wake of all this. It will be hard to watch considering the fact that it all could have been prevented. There was so much potential for good. I hear people say that this forum is a place a division in the church. Well look at the teachings and look at the additudes. Then ask yourself who is beng divisive. I am so sick of the hurt and confusion I see in people when the realize what goes on there. Believe me, people are not being turned against the church just because they read about it on the Rick Ross Forum. This place is a just a validation that we are NOT alone.

To those who have stepped up and repented, Matt and Ryan especially, I applaud you. You are awesome men of God! I am blessed to have gotten to know you through this forum, since I never talked to you before. To those who are fighting for what is good and right, God bless your endeavors. You have our prayers and support. To all others who post here, know that it is not in vain.

Love, Joy, Peace and Patience in the name of Jesus...

Your sister in Christ,
Nicole Bianchini

Nicole I agree 100%!!!
with the furvent prayers of the saints God will crush the enemy and the chips will fall. I would hate to be in one of the elders position when His judgement comes down for there tolorating of such false teachings.

Date: August 26, 2008 10:27PM

I just drove past a Mormon LDS building and the thought occured, I have never heard Tony talk about the mornons and what they believe or how their theology conflicts with historical Christian/Judeao beliefs. However I have heard Tony on many occasions get very deffensive when a visitor asks him about his statement of faith.

So let us ask Tony Cunningham "What is your statement of faith?" and please let us know how Spiritual Parenting fits into your world? maybe you could explain spiritual authority and why you are not accountable to the elders at RLc....Hmmm Then if you have any ink still in your pen you could explain why over a thousand people had to be spiritualy abused taken advantage of and hurt all in the name of Tony Cunningham.

Posted by: BurnedByXians ()
Date: August 26, 2008 11:45PM

If tony does not respond to this forum and what's going on right now then his precious little business empire will continue to collapse. This is not persecution. It is forced accountability.

Date: August 27, 2008 12:38AM

BurnedByXians you make an excelent point!!!
it would be wonderful to have Tony address this Forum. Just think there could be so much healing and recocilation.

BurnedByXians
If tony does not respond to this forum and what's going on right now then his precious little business empire will continue to collapse. This is not persecution. It is forced accountability.

When the church is unhealthy like RLc it becomes a mockery to the world.

Current Page: 86 of 273

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.