Current Page: 15 of 273
Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: Aaron Love ()
Date: May 25, 2007 03:26AM

OK slow it down, you ask me question about other people still.
How am I to answer for them?

I’ve got a plan, it should work pretty good I think. Since I truly have learned many things from RLC ask me?’s that pertain to me and how I live and then you determine weather or not I am cultish.

We'll call it.

"Is Aaron Love in a Cult"[/size:ee14823bb0]

And I tell you what if it is true, that makes for one very disgruntled Pony...LOL

One question at a time please.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: SpeakTruth ()
Date: May 25, 2007 03:29AM

I'm pretty sure there are about 17. Don't quote me on that, but you said you really wanted to know. I haven't kissed any butts, that would be quite awkward. I am a pastor still... I do care for people. I don't speak for any others and frankly (or Danly or Jacobly) I don't even care. My marriage is better than ever and my progeny is full of peace and very happy. I would love to go to New York someday.

Posted by: TMAC ()
Date: May 25, 2007 03:40AM

I am still waiting for the followers of Tony and RLC to explain their cause. Tell me why will you attend a church that has a Pastor who instructs false teachings?

I do not want to argue or debate about Tony. I am looking for an explanation of the beliefs that are associated with RLC. If you guys are so proud about Tony and RLC, then please explain why? Why do you adore a man who teaches things that are unbiblical? Don't try to divert the truth with name calling, jokes, or talking in circles. We could talk in circles all day. Just tell us point blank why you follow RLC? I am trying to get a better understanding as to how one man has the power to influence a group of people to follow his teachings that is all.

There really is no point in discussing this matter if I can't get a straight answer. So, without the jokes, name calling, and other diverting tactics, please explain the teachings of RLC and why you follow them. I will like for you to state all the teachings at RLC and allow people to decide for themselves if it is biblical. Why are there coverups and secrets about the church? If you love RLC and Tony, then elaborate please.

Date: May 25, 2007 04:04AM

I'll tell you why I am still a part of Radiant Life. It is because I love people that are a part of my life. I don't follow Tony. I don't follow RLC. I don't follow "teaching". I follow Jesus. Do you not already know what is taught? Have you not heard it already? Open the Bible and read it. The truth is, if you disagree with something that is taught, then don't apply it to your life. The Lord will tell you the way to walk in. If you only listen to what preachers tell you to do, then I promise you that you will be deceived at some point no matter where you go. It is because people are imperfect. Stop stressing and just move on. This forum is actually titled "Has anyone heard of RLC in Sacramento?". Yes, you may have had a bad experience at some point. You may have even been an elder in the church or the son of an elder. But I have to ask, what exactly do you want to accomplish here?

Posted by: humble yourself ()
Date: May 25, 2007 06:46AM

This is for Aron Love I am not here to say who is right and who is wrong but you need to come out of darkness into the light and the truth will set you free, all the questions I had for you, you could not answer it that is a shame that you are confused and you dont even know what you believe in. Just go back to all the things I asked you like what is up with the "RING THING" you dont even know cause you know deep in your heart that is not right I dont care what the hell tony says, just get your head straight "HE IS NOT GOD, JESUS IS THE ONE AND ONLY GOD,". As for you making money like I said I know you real well, and if you defend tony so much go back to when he spoke about people in the old testament when so and so "KNEW" eachother, and I really know you. And dont get me wrong here I am not proud of knowing you. You get so angry about every little thing you cant even stand up to what you believe because you are so damn confused you dont know that oneday someone will come like tony and break your marriage too like what happened to the worship leader and one of the pastors there, and dont even try to respond back on the forum if you dont have real answers cause it is waste of all our time so keep your silly opinion to yourself. Its amazing you have not changed at all, still that brainwashed Aaron Love that I have known. Move your migdet as.............. out of the forum.

Posted by: humble yourself ()
Date: May 25, 2007 06:54AM

Speak Truth take your own advice you dont you reveal yourself along with claypot who you really are, because dont forget you are in the same boat here, just listening to you I have a very good idea who you are. Also dont forget that these people on this forum have question that you guys can not even answer because along with aron love you are confused too, because you cant expalin to me what this exchanging ring is all about, and dont even give a lame excuse like " it in the Bible", because there all alot of things mentioned in the bible that tony and elders dont do like one big thing is to repent in front of the church for all the people that they have hurt, families that have been broken and children's that have neglected their parents, and people that have went financially broke because tony needs like 7 cars, after all he has super powers, where he can be in all 7 cars at the same time. I have heard over and over again that tony can read people's minds, well that could be true but tell mr. cunningham that mind reading is not of God, remember even the devil knows God.

Date: May 25, 2007 07:22AM

Who is name calling? I didn't call any one a name let alone their wife.

please explain what you are talking about. I have written much; please study my enlightening words again, and consider rephrasing your statement.

Date: May 25, 2007 09:03AM

Ok this is a good. Mad props TMAC.

"I am still waiting for the followers of Tony and RLC to explain their cause. Tell me why will you attend a church that has a Pastor who instructs false teachings?"

-TMAC

Aaron Love's Cause: before i start note "I am a follower or Christ not that other guy you keep referring too, although i can't speak for others" My cause is to hear God and know him for myself. To be full of Life, Love, and Joy. Don't get me wrong i respect and honor Tony: as a Pastor and an exceptional man, but man none the less. You have made it sound like I he is something super special.....and this is for good cause because their are some people that speak in such a way about him that would lead you to believe that. As for me I try and i quote "Try" to give all of God's children the same love i would offer Tony or even you. Back on track, (my cause) I
cant honestly answer this because we all turn off the path; (past presnt or future) but here is my attempt, to be connected to the "Vine" (who is none other than Jesus Christ) so my shit hole pit of a life can be redeemed by a loving and passionate Gardener (GOD the FATHER) so that i might bear His Fruit (of the Holy Spirit). No....this is not something that Tony has thought me, (though i have heard him teaching out of this same vane of scripture) but rather something i have resolved on my own. As we all should be receiving "insight" of the scripture through the holy spirit. After all he is our consoler sent to us by God.

Next ?: (Have you ever heard tony speak falsely out of scripture) I cant answer this the way you wanted me to, because in the last 6 years of knowing Tony I've not once heard him speak without backing it up w/ public reading of many scriptures all in context. So that being said will and have attended RLC to live in unity with the body of Christ.

I hope that answers your Questions feel free to ask more. No I'm not A zombie.
javascript:emoticon(':shock:')
Shocked
but if you still think so its probably because you are out right pissed off, So what then We live in a %#@$* world, and radiant life isn't the only church that has disgruntled people you know.

Here is an idea if you want a perfect church be a part of it, God has for sure given us all different gifts. I'm positive any where you go to serve a local body is made up of people and people if you didn't know have issues.
So, be a part of were your heart has compassion for the people; and use the gifts that God has given you to effect change small or LARGE, but at least it will make a difference.

I assure you that gossip, slander and lies are not Gifts of the Spirit, but rather gifts from Satan for he is the Father of Lies.

And again i am not protecting Tony, but rather hope to protect all God's sheep.

Regards,

Aaron Lovejavascript:emoticon('8)')
Cool

Date: May 25, 2007 01:06PM

I apologize for my wife. i think she's might have been a little steamed

she is co cute though :lol:

Date: May 25, 2007 01:17PM

Did you not have a ring yourself? You would know more than anyone else. I dont have a spiritual ring or anything like that, nor have I ever wanted it. Perhaps it is a gift that someone wanted to give to another. I don't care, it has nothing to do with me. Jacob, I'm Joe. It has already been said. And I need no anonymity, I have nothing to hide.

And like Aaron Love, I have chosen to live my before God, not men. I have done nothing to harm you, and I go to RLC. If me being in that Stockton Blvd building on Sunday mornings from 11-12:30 is so offensive, then I apologize.

And if you are just wanting an apology from the church (which I am), then here it is: "I'm Sorry".

Joe

Current Page: 15 of 273

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.