Current Page: 14 of 273
Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: SpeakTruth ()
Date: May 24, 2007 10:02AM

I understand it feels good to get on the internet and complain about whatever you want to, but if you really have any issue with someone, why don't you just talk to him face to face, instead of ranting behind his back. It takes a bold man to confront, but a coward to strike blows in secret. Just get over it. And by the way, why is it such a horrible concept for someone to rent a room from someone else? You speak as though a family renting a room out is completely unheard of. I have rented rooms out before... are you so bold as to say that I must be having sex with my roommates? What would make me any different? I am not even discipled by anyone. In fact, Aaron Paul Love is not discipled, let alone by the couple he lives with. Remember, assumptions make [i:52ed2072c4]something[/i:52ed2072c4] out of you and me.

The truth is, I am a freakin sinner. So is Tony. So is every other flesh and bones human on earth. I'm not trying to "defend" anyone. In fact, I don't even have any allegiance to any church name or building or Tony. I just love my creator and his people. Please don't tag me with any titles or allegiances, you do not even know me. Besides, what "teachings" are so unbiblical that you need it "explained in detail"? You call me a Tony-lover, I'll accept that. Where do you lie with the Lord if you do not love him?

And honestly, no one is looking for your respect. It all comes down to God's opinion of me (as well as His opinion of all of us). He will judge me, and that is why I do not give a rip about what you or anyone thinks of me.

That's how I roll.

Straight up,
Gilligan the Coconut Hunter[/i]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: May 24, 2007 11:34AM

Alright..that sounds good buddy....i would like to talk to some folks.....That's a good idea...your right mister! Why don't you let me know when you and Joe or Gilligan whatever his name is...let's sit down and talk....is there any good coffee shops in Elk Grove? And please don't say Starbucks....I cn't stand that place....the coffee sucks and it's overrated!

Posted by: Abused ()
Date: May 24, 2007 01:41PM

Dear ClayPot
I will tell you exactly why the anonymity is healthy in this discussion bolg.
A. Anonymity protects the members from being demonized by the leadership.
B. Anonymity has stimulated people who have been afraid of being “outed” especially if they have a spouce who is still more loyal to the leadership.
C. Anonymity has helped people share their experiences or testimony hoping that there would be a change in the church [b:67489aa685]that the church would repent! [/b:67489aa685]

The bottom line is this; if you want to make an appointment with the pastor you will not get in if your purpose to ask the question about theology and teachings. The pastor is well insolated by an executive assistant (an elders wife) she will screen you and ask you as much personal information to qualify the need to see the pastor. If you call up and leave a message like,
[i:67489aa685]“hey this is <your name> and I need pastor Tony to call me at 916-686-XXXX it is really important. Thanks” [/i:67489aa685]
you might get a call back from his executive assistant but again she will start qualifying your need and viability to see the pastor. It’s like the characters in the wizard of OZ trying to see the wizard. If you run out of patience’s to see the pastor you might see an elder. After all there is proper protocol and authority, a private in the army will not get the opportunity to discuss military strategy with the general and that is the mind set. So of you do see and elder or associate pastor you will need to be very careful at what you say or bring up as you will be immediately questioned as to your motives or you will be demonized with a bunch of spiritual hype. These guys report everything to the pastor so there is not the confidentiality that you would hope for.

If you’re really persistent you can wait to see the pastor and catch with him on the way to one of his many appointments. You will only have a limited window of time to talk and often he will take the position of challenging your motives as he asks “are you for me or against me? Maybe that is why he is so busy.

If you know me then you will know my words.

Posted by: Aaron Love ()
Date: May 24, 2007 01:44PM

this is in response to so many different, uh......questions...(I guess?).

First of all: My birth name is Erin "Shuneequa" Love. After the sex-change that my "discipler" highly recommended (of course due to my masculine facial structure and unnaturally hairy legs) I changed my name to Aaronius Paulus Maximus Love, the 17th (due to its high spiritual content). I go by Aaron Paul Love for tax reasons.

Second-ly: Leave Jared out of this.... He's more of a man than you are ever able to handle, AND he's a eunuch.

Third-ly: As far as my financial situation stands... I work hard for the money (c'mon, sing along). $8,231.17 was a great year in my book.

Quadly: The whole ring scenario started after the release of Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (After all, our leader said it was a good movie). More specifically, the scene where Frodo and Gandalf were smoking the weedpipe (it was highly spiritual). I noticed that Frodo had a striking resemblance to a dream I once had with Jesus. Just kidding... I wear no rings (not even a wedding ring - tru dat!)

As a fifth notation: As for a coffee shop... hmmm.... Plantation? Noooo.... Maybe AM/PM coffee would do, we could stand outside looking for work since I am so broke. Besides, the quickiemart brew has a cultured taste to it that I love. Mmmm... cultured taste.... Straight out of Zimbabwe (i hear it is a blend).

Sixthethly: I am so glad that my deep insight has brought you to an enlightened state of nirvana as I have once been a newt. I got better...

Second of all: Did I ever pretend to be all spiritual on you? I mean, read what I have typed... does it really seem so spiritual? If thats spiritual than I must be like some sort of saint or something, maybe like a linebacker, or like a peter, or a mother teresa? I dunno, you tell me, I am so spiritual. And it feels so good... sing along now! [i:6d61e3de3d]And it feels so good...[/i:6d61e3de3d]

Note to self: Is my wife really that bony? I thought I was... you better watch out before I......Wait, I need to go to bed...anyone have any sleeping pills?

[/size:6d61e3de3d]Disclaimer: The above referenced post has been in response to silly questions. If you want to ask real, mature questions, please feel free.

To moderator: is it OK for me to post my email address so that we could further communicate?

Aaron Paul Love

Date: May 24, 2007 08:19PM

Abused....Thank You. That is very true....But those who respect Tony will not agree with you. The fact is is that Tony used to be an average approachable type of person....Back in the days of Paisley printed short sleeve shitrts and dockers.......Not the Macys kind either! Any how enough of brand names....I have no respect for the man and I will tell it to his face...but the truth is is that all mindless robots that are known as his so called little guards won't let you approach him....I know of one lady who wanted to approach Tony for the purpose of blessing him but Brandon Miller kept diverting her andf asking questions that made her feel uncomfortable...She finally said...I wanna give him some money....Theeeeeen Brandon Miller let her go and talk to him. Now you tell me what that is all about....No cash not talk???? C'Mon.....So Claypot are you a Pastor of the RLC movement? Are you an Elder? Can anybody explain to me......Why are the issues not being addressed here.....????????? This forum is not a topic of "Don't Pick on Tony"

Those of you that are in respect and support of Tony keep bringing it back......This is about the spiritually abused sheep that non eof you guys give a damn about!

And anonymity is very importatn...I agree with Abused..

We use it in our work places, in ministries, in counseling....blah blah blah!

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 24, 2007 08:47PM

Aaron Love:

No contact information posted at the message board according to the rules.

You may include email contact within your profile.

There is private messaging after 10 approved posts.

Please refrain from "flaming" on this board, as this may result in being banned from the board.

Date: May 24, 2007 10:34PM

Lets see, about all this BS, most of what im ready is just that! And to MR. "humble yourself", IF YOU KNEW ANY THING ABOUT MY HUSBAND then you would not be talking the way that you are! U hardly know him at all!!!!!!! He works hard for us! He makes damn good money for us! and we CHOOSE to live with another couple not bec we cant afford to live on our own, But because we wanted to!! Lol that must make him sooooooooooooooooooooo unstable. As far as roommates sleeping with roommates and such, is that all you can come up with!! I mean get a life. Really though bec you don’t know shit about us. Oh, I wonder how rumors get started anyways??? By people saying things that are NOT true. (By the way if you haven’t figured it out this is not Aaron, it’s his "bony wife"
So iguess you know everything about us "humble yourself"? Im disturbed by the fact that bc we live with other people we must all be having sex!! Aaron and I are true to each other ( and trust me hes satisfied) so if you have any other "nice" things to say just keep it to yourself, bc I sure don’t want to hear this kind of crap about my family. I know Aaron REALY well and hes not perfect, we both arnt!! HA but who is? Even though all you guys cant AGREE on whatever about Radiant life, you cant say you don’t agree on the 1 thing that is true and everlasting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For future shit talking if anyone fells they need so say something else about my husband or me then............................. THATS YOUR PROBLEM AND NOT MINE. And ill probably just reading this and laugh about it.
XOXO THE BONY WIFE

Date: May 25, 2007 01:18AM

So, Jacob what is your monthly income?

Date: May 25, 2007 02:42AM

[www.dynamais.com]

alkl of this gets even better......influencing in more ways than one. This is not slander....this is concern for the "Spiritually Abused".

[www.dynamais.com]

[www.dynamais.com]

Date: May 25, 2007 02:51AM

How are all the staff at RLC in Sacramento doing? Are all the Pastors still Pastors? Are all the Worship LEaders still Worship Leaders? How are the marriages doing? How are the children doing? How is Church Life right now? How many who are Spiritually Abused being approached in a humble way and being truly loved on? Has the families who have left hurt being apologized to for Spiritual Abuse? Please.....Without answering these in Tony'isms tell us what happened to all those good families......What ever happened to the Ex-Hidden Door guy? Oh that's right...He was fired cause he posted an ad in Maxim magazine.....at least that's what the majority of folks have heard...Please clarify. He obviously did not want to bow down to Tony and so he was fired perhaps? What happened to People like the Greers and the Benders....Why did they all leave for NY and where was the support......All of this and more still floods the wondering minds? There was a young man who used to be involved in Jr. High youth.....What happened to him? Why did he leave the church to go and do youth at another church? What happened to all these people? I haven't heard any solid answers except you peoples being upset and accusing us of slandering Tony Cunningham. So....How many of you rear end kissers are there of this Tony Cunningham???? I would really like to know!!

Current Page: 14 of 273

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.