Current Page: 13 of 273
Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: May 24, 2007 03:05AM

Here it is in basic english: Truth is Truth......Let it be told.....No matter how many times we may bring out things we have seen done in darkness it is those who like to sweep things under the rug that are getting heated. I have never in my life seen such loyalty to a man as I have seen at Radiant Life Church....These people that say"Tony bears the fruit....."

blah-blah-blah-blah........You who say He bears fruit are the very ones who are loyal to him....there is no fruit being born that is good....If there was good fruit being born then so many people would not be feeling abused spiritually...To the speaking truth guy and the aaron love guy....Wow! I am so amazed that you all have enlightened us with your words......SO let me ask you a question aaron love....and speaking truth how long will you continue to seek man's approval...you can't say you seek God's approval becace that would be obvious! aaron love......are you still in discipleship? does your discipler know about your postings on this site? are you still smooching the rear end of Paul G. or has that stopped? speaking truth are you still involved in the gate or rworship or whatever you call it....how much influence have your guys' disciplers put on you to come into this posting and "protect your beloved Tony"???? You know...we could echange words all day long but what is that gonna do for the ones who have experienced the hurt? Absolutely nothing! It's funny how people will go there way to say..."Stop speaking slander against Tony cause he's the man".......As many of you who are for Tony.....All I can say is that what you are being taught has prduced fruit.....you are all bearing much fruit......and the fruit that I'm talking about is within this equation:

[b:16014eddf3][u:16014eddf3]Garbage in.....Garbage out!

Your defense of one man.....is really sickening to hear!

I can tell you this[/b:16014eddf3][/u:16014eddf3]that just as HumbleFollower got kicked out and claypot and mowman.....we need to adhere to the rules of this forum!

Rrmoderator....What are your thoughts thus far from the angry mob coming against our postings?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: claypot ()
Date: May 24, 2007 04:07AM

I have not been thrown out, Transparent; I am adhering to the rules of this forum.

Also, I am not angry, nor am I a part of a mob. I am just stating another side to the story that doesn’t necessarily line up with your side.

The latest thread statements regarding the idea of "spiritual wives" and anyone allowing young women (or young men, for that matter) to rent a room in their homes for the erroneously implied reasons stated above are absolutely ludicrous. There is not one shred of evidence that anyone in such a living arrangement has done anything improper. In fact, I do not know of any household that does not have a fully supportive wife (real, with marriage certificate) for the living arrangement.

Also, there have been a lot of accusations regarding pastors, elders and others at RLC. There have also been some references to the fact that we are in the United States of America. (And how glad I am for that!) So, I submit to you one of the standards of American law: The accused has the right to face his accusers. Therefore, none of the accusations in this thread are credible as there are no credible witnesses, because those making the accusations intend on remaining anonymous.

I happen to agree with Mr. Love: If you are so bold as to make such accusations then also be so bold as to identify yourselves. Until you do so, your accusations are pointless. (I personally also believe that anonymous accusations are cowardice.)

Regarding my own relationship with Tony, I absolutely respect the man. I also realize he is human and is subject to error. I have witnessed him do and say things that were not necessarily correct, many of which I have also seen him quickly repent of when he has been addressed regarding those issues. And there are issues that I don’t necessarily agree with him on. However, most of these issues are disputable in that there is no clear biblical direction; therefore there is no value to debate or attempt to bring correction to.

This is what I have heard Tony and the leadership preach from the first day I heard them: There is One God, who is Father, Son and Holy Spirit; that the Son was sent by the Father to atone for the sin of man through His perfect life, His suffering, His death and His resurrection; that the Son sits at the right hand of the Father, interceding for us continuously; and that He has sent the Holy Spirit as Counselor, Comforter, etc., sealing us for redemption on the Day of the Lord.

Has RLC preached or walked this out perfectly? Of course not. But there is no perfect congregation or pastor you will find on this earth. The leadership at RLC is doing the best it can hoping and depending on the guidance of the Spirit.

God, help us all.

Posted by: SpeakTruth ()
Date: May 24, 2007 04:19AM

Angry mob? I just randomly googled "Radiant Life" and this forum popped up, and then I posted my opinion. Don't be mad at me, I never trashed your coffee shop transparent. You have no idea where my loyalties lie. They are in Jesus Christ alone. I promote HIS kingdom. Not my agenda, not yours, and not Tonys. I hear from my God and obey. I am "discipled" as you call it, I chose to leave that relationship over a year ago. I live my life open and exposed before the living God and I listen to Him alone. I could care less if any leader approves or disapproves of anything in my life. It would be helpful for you to forgive so that you may be forgiven (or is that crossing the line since "Tony" has taught that?). Bitterness will destroy you, sir (but if venting helps you heal, by all means...).

I'll end with this: What exactly do you want to get out of this? Closure? An apology? What?

To be honest, I say "shut up and stop whining"

Just my "opinion".

Sincerely,
Gilligan McGee

Posted by: Aaron Love ()
Date: May 24, 2007 05:58AM

to transparent:

Blah-blah-blah-blah (this fist statement is interesting.)........You who say He bears fruit are the very ones who are loyal to him....there is no fruit being born that is good....If there was good fruit being born then so many people would not be feeling abused spiritually...To the speakingtruth guy and the Aaron Love guy....Wow! (This is very misleading you express “WOW” and “amazed” like you are exited to hear from us then go on to slander us.) I am so amazed that you all have enlightened us with your words......SO let me ask you a question Aaron Love....and speakingtruth how long will you continue to seek man's approval? (Do I even get to answer this question?)...you can't say you seek God's approval (Seriously I just said it out loud it wasn’t as difficult as you claim.) becace (Not sure what this word means.) that would be obvious! (So, obvious!) Aaron Love......Are you still in discipleship? (You ask this question and then pressed on to another that implied my answer. How does that work?) Dose your discipler (Fun Fact: Did you know “disipler” is not a word, hmmm…) know about your postings on this site? (I suppose by “discipler” you mean the Man of God I follow, yes Jesus knows every thing silly.) Are you still smooching (kissing) the rear end of Paul G. or has that stopped? (Cant remember the last time I Smooched on his rear. Your funny, but if you where talking about wife, maybe a different answer.) Speakingtruth are you still involved in the gate or rworship or whatever you call it.... (This next one is my favorite! Didn’t you ask earlier “Dose your discipler know about your postings on this site?” OK read on.) How much influence have your guys' disciplers put on you to come into this posting and "protect your beloved Tony"???? (Who’s Tony?) You know...we could echange (exchange) words all day long but what is that going to do for the ones who have experienced the hurt? (So, why are you posting again? You are confusing me.) Absolutely nothing! It's funny how people will go there way to say..."Stop speaking slander against Tony cause he's the man" (Who, while on their way said “Stop speaking slander against Tony cause he's the man” I can’t think of anyone.).......As many of you who are for Tony.....All I can say is that what you are being taught has produced fruit.....you are all bearing much fruit......and the fruit that I'm talking about is within this equation:

And seriously if you know so much about me how many fingers am I holding up right now? 1-10.

I hope you see, im telling you I’ve been hurt very much by people at RLC as well as you and others but it’s because of people like me and you. I can be just as rude with words as any one. (See above) We can’t effect change from the outside but only from within' so help us! Joe and I would love to get together and talk to whom ever.

Posted by: TMAC ()
Date: May 24, 2007 06:05AM

Wow! Aaron Paul Love you are filled with so much anger and rage.

Is Aaron Paul Love the birth name that your parents gave you or did they convince you to change your name as well? I am just wondering. Since I know a few people who have changed their names to biblical or spiritual names at RLC. Just another teaching that I am concern about.

I take it that you are being disciple by the couple that you are living with. Okay, this is one of my concerns. Can you please explain the step by step process of being disciple by this couple and how long are you suppose to live with them? What exactly does the discipleship at RLC teach you? Can you please explain to me all the things or steps that you and your wife must endure in order to become disciples at RLC. Are you suppose to disciple other couples once you are finished? Are you suppose to get closer to God by being under the leadership of this couple?. Please explain.

No one is accusing you of any wrong doing. I am just trying to understand all the unbiblical teachings at RLC. You are the one who called yourself those negative names and use profanity.

Yes, no one knows why Ms. Ott and the others are living with pastors and elders. I personally do not know if there is anything going on because no one has any proof about what happpens behind close doors. I just think that married men should not place themselves in a situation where they will be tempted. That is all. Rather they are called "adoptive daughters, spiritual children", or whatever is really not the point. Whatever name that is attached to these girls is irrevelant to me. My concern is why are they living with these men?

I will agree with Speak the Truth about the fact that Tony should not take the full blame. There are so many others that contribute to the misteachings at RLC. However, that does not excuse Tony at all. People who have no theological training or degrees from an accredited university or biblical school should not be place into a pastoral or leadership role in the first place. SOMA does not count. I do not want a surgeon perfoming surgery on me if he or she did not attend medical school. So, why are individuals becoming pastors without studying from an accredited theology school? So, of course there is plenty of freedom to allow false teachings and chaos within the church. In the process families are destroyed and people are hurt.

Basically we have two types of people here. People who have realize the misteachings of RLC and those who refuse to acknowledge them. We are just going to end up talking in circles. None of you RLC followers have answered any of the questions or concerns that the others have posted.

Can you please tell us in clear English about all the teachings at RLC and about the so call insights that Tony gets from God. That is all we want to know. What is the philosophy of SOMA? Why attend SOMA if it is not accredited? Why does RLC discourage individuals from outside Christian influences that are not realted to RLC? Why? Why? Why? Also, tell me why are people so infatuated with Tony like he is some type of God or hero? Instead of getting upset or angry at people please explain why you and so many others follow the teachings of Tony and RLC? That way we could cease with the discussions because it will be in clear view for all to see. I do not want to argue. I just want a detail list of all the practices at RLC and why you believe them.

Posted by: humble yourself ()
Date: May 24, 2007 06:16AM

Aaron Paul Love, this goes out to you I am so amazed at whatyou just said matter of fact I know you real wel, and what you said sounds just like " one of thoes brai washed sick people at RLC, YOU ARE ONE OF THEM, you better check yourself with God dont get all spritual on me because I know you real well and you know what I mean. You are telling me that I have never seen tony cunnungham have sex with ms,. ott who thinks she is all that, and this is also for speak truth, here is my question how do you know that they dont have any sexual relationship with one another? Dont give me any shitty answer either. Just be make sure that your bony wife is not sleeping with Jared. Word to yo mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Aaron Love ()
Date: May 24, 2007 06:31AM

If you are so inclined call me. (916) xxx-xxxx

I have time today after work. Do you like coffee?

I live in Elk Grove. I also like text messaging.

Please don't post personal contact information to the board. Use the PM service here. You can use it after ten approved posts. --Moderator[/color:1dd0506ea6]

Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: May 24, 2007 07:52AM

Explain in full detail his thinking, his way of life, why and point out scripture for scripture for scripture that every teaching Tony brings is biblical...I don't want you to say well...Tony has gotten revelation from the Lord and applied it to himself and the teaches others....even Joseph Smith the whacko got a so-called revelation and look how many people ar twisted and drug into the LDS!!! C'mon Tony lovers.....explain the teachings...then you might get some respect.

Date: May 24, 2007 09:04AM

This is for claypot, I just wanted to say is that Tony is a coward not the ones posting on this forum, and you are right this is America and dont forget we have freedom of speech, so dont try to preach to us and try to sound all hloy and sh............., because you dont make any sense along with mr. love there, and who the heck are you calypot why dont you come out and say who you are, because it sounds like a you are all talk, like tony is. Looks like you have tony's DNA, so dont even try to tell us to come out when you are not even near bold enough to come out, I DARE you to reveal your name. Or shall I say TONY WORSHIPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: May 24, 2007 09:18AM

This is for claypot and mr aron love explain to me about this RING Exchange going on at RLC. Do you have any idea what that is about, from the last time I checked church is about worshipping God not exchanging rings, and brainwashing people, oh matter of fact how would you know what this ring exchange is about, after all you guys are brainwashed yourself, you dont see the truth, all you see is what tony says, you cant even make one single decision about anything to do with your life without consulting tony or his chosen men, and you dont see this as man worship, than you are for sure blinded. Aaron Love you sure have a lot to say on this forum, but you cant prove anything you mentioned on the forum earlier. Living with other people does not make you a man, living on your own makes you a responsible married man, so stop depending on others, just cause you cant afford to live on your own. Dont try to give all this sprirtual reasons why you are living with your friend Jared, just say it your poor.

Current Page: 13 of 273

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.