Current Page: 273 of 273
Re: Radiant Life Church of Sacramento, California, Pastor Tony Cunningham
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 02, 2013 07:57PM

See [www.cultnews.com]

The Rick A. Ross Institute for the Study of Destructive Cults, Controversial Groups, and Movements has officially changed its name to The Cult Education Institute for the Study of Destructive Cults, Controversial Groups and Movements.

The new domain name entry point and gateway to the Internet archives of the institute will soon be culteducation.com.

The Cult Education Institute archives is a library of information about destructive cults, controversial groups and movements, which was initially launched in 1996 and has continued to be under construction and expansion for the past 17 years.

The public message board attached to the The Cult Education Institute will soon only be accessible through the domain name culteducation.com. More than 100,000 entries from the former members of destructive cults, controversial groups and movements and others concerned has accumulated at the board over the past decade. The message board content continues to grow daily and it serves as a free speech zone for those who wish to share their insights and concerns about the topics listed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: wantingtruth ()
Date: April 09, 2014 10:18AM

There is a persistent rumor that Tony has changed his phone numbers and left the Sacramento area for good, and that he has moved to Mexico to become a missionary. Veronica has gone there with his family as well.

Good Riddance. If this is true, then the thing is finally dead. Man that took a long time.

I hope everyone out there is healing up from the trauma inflicted by the wolf in sheeps clothing, Tony Cunningham. Mexico beware.

Please do not blame the Lord for what this fool did to you.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: April 09, 2014 01:36PM

Watch out Mexico!
Tony will come across like the most likeable sincere person on earth and at the same time he is picking your pocket and buddying up with your teenage daughters as he is trying to sell you a ponzi scheme.

I wonder if Tony has teamed up with David Hogan another nut case false teacher in Mexico

check out him out at [www.pfo.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2014 01:38PM by BraveHeart.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 09, 2014 09:04PM

Data lost through a backup failure some months ago has now been restored to this message board.

This board is also now open for indexing by search engines such as Google.

Information posted on the board should soon be appearing in searches as this is a public resource.

The data recovered and restored included many individual posts and some threads.

Lost membership registratio was not restored. Old members not currently listed must register as new members again in order to become active members of the message board.

Posted by: SpeakethTruth ()
Date: June 10, 2015 07:26AM

Well, it's been about 8 years since we left RLC and I've been encouraged running into folks who are back up on their feet. I had to read a few old posts and it really took me back to a place where I was transitioning in life. I felt frustrated and isolated just reading my old posts, because I remembered simultaneously rejecting RLC and working out my own understanding of life outside of that culture, yet I was being lumped in with them. One poster and I utterly clashed, but now I understand why. I'm not a very sensitive person, I get it. I'm to the point, I don't take emotional situations seriously, and I'm impatient. All of those traits were more visible then than now. So I can easily see how it looked like I did not care about the pain that others experienced. Truth be told, I do care and I did care then... I just experienced leaving RLC differently than my more sensitive cohorts. I was previously banned for being overtly sarcastic and insensitive, and I want to apologize if I had hurt anyone (or more accurately, annoyed anyone). It is factual that I did leave RLC and continue to meet at my home with folks that I became friends with (kind of a ragtag group of RLC rejects, honestly).

I think the biggest lesson that I learned looking back on this forum, and perhaps a lesson that others can learn from, is that we all transition and handle adversity in varied ways, and should be patient with one another. I hope you all are well.

- SpeakTruth

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: June 11, 2015 04:15AM

SpeakethTruth
thanks for sharing your story

One of the observations I've made reconnecting to people that were once apart of Radiant life is some have become so hurt that they have equated that experience to God and have turned away from the faith. Others have asked hard questions a gone back to the word of God to see what does the Bible say about this issue or that subject, taking some of the wonky teaching then going back to the Bible to see specifically if the Bible actually even teaches such a goofy things such as spiritual parenting. it's those people that have gone back and sharpen their theology have become stronger through experience with radiant life.

i think you will enjoy this segment from a radio show. This clip highlights Phil Johnson talking about the goofy things we see in Christian churches today
[www.dropbox.com]

cuz I was listening to this radio show all I could think about was all the goofy things that happened at radiant life.

Posted by: howgodmadeu ()
Date: June 12, 2018 02:16PM

To whom it may concern:

We are here to help anyone who is fighting the good fight against McArthurism. We have been wanting to help, but wasn't sure how to do it. We have also been affected by McArthurism through our family...they were manipulated into following this cult by being recruited to visit other churches throughout the world. Our immediate family was hurt by our own family because we wanted to help. We decided to take a stand and not let McArthurism take our power away...we want to act, and not be silent any longer. If there is someone who is willing to take a stand with us, we can discuss further what we would like to do.

Imagine
by John Lennon

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace, you
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world, you
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Current Page: 273 of 273

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.