Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center....Debate the Issues
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: May 27, 2010 12:21AM

OH how the false teachers love to take Mythology, Witchcraft and Occultist Pagan Rituals and mix in a little bit of Christianity and present it as Christian message.
The first time I talked with Kim Barns she acted like she was sincere and really wanted the truth to be exposed. But now I see that was just lip service to help Mike start covering up and re-spin any and all testimonies that would discredit Turning Point cult, SOMA Northwest or Mike & Cindi. What Kim needs to do is pull her head out out the proverbial sand and take a look at what happened to SOMA in Sacramento? Where are the students that once attended that school of indoctrination? What happened to the the school? If this was directed by God why is it out of business? Kim needs to asking real questions like "What happened to the leaders that once were part of SOMA..... What happened to the Dean of SOMA Sacramento?
Kim & Jeff would also be surprised to learn as people started questioning Tony Cunningham here in Sacramento he would quickly become frustrated with that person and publicly slander that person or anyone questioning his supposed authority. Cunningham has been quoted several times by people who were once very close to him that Tony would place a HEX upon people who opposed him or questioned him. After all Cunningham teaches his followers that Salvation is through being in a submitted relationship with him (Tony) that salvation comes through Tony! If you don believe me start asking some of the former pastors and elders of Radiant Life.
So my friends up in Marysville
What is Cindi & Mikey doing behind closed doors are they still following in Tony's footsteps? Trying to place CURSES and HEX'S upon the people who are simply pointing out the many false teachings of Mike Vilamore.

BraveHeart

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: June 03, 2010 11:44PM

Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: June 09, 2010 02:51AM

A LITTLE MATH

Total Posts Rick Ross Destructive Church Forum...11,396

Total Non Radiant Life Cult/TPWOC Posts...............5,565.....48.84%

Total Radiant Life Cult/Tony Cunningham Posts......2,989.....26.22%

Total TPWOC/Mike Villamor Posts...........................2,842....24.93%

Combine Total Percentage Of Posts On
Radiant Life Cult/Tony Cunningham and TPWOCult/ Mike Villamor.......51.16%

Over 51% of the total posts on an Cult Education Forum are attributed to the Satanic twistings of a Spiritual Father/Spritual Son team Tony Cunningham and Mike Villamor...............What does this leave to doubt?

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.