Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Radiant Life Church of West Sac are they loyal to Tony Cunningham?
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: January 09, 2009 09:21AM

So what is going on over at Radiant Life Church of West Sacramento? This is a church that had a good start as River of Life Church. They had a good preforming arts group known as Capstone Theatre Co. but they were talked into becoming part of the Radiant Cult. They no longer exist we should ask why? what went wrong? did the great one Mr. Cunningham give them any godly advice?
is the church going to keep on embracing Tonys teachings? are they going to keep the church name Radiant Life?
Don Bozley are you still loyal to Tony? The members of your church have questions and they need to know the truth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Radiant Life Church of West Sac are they loyal to Tony Cunningham?
Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: January 09, 2009 11:26AM

Did Capstone evolve into Radiance Communications with TJ Stewart and George B? That seems to be going pretty strong.

Date: January 09, 2009 02:50PM

not sure I felt Bozley had a gift at wrighting screen plays but his tallents got used up with Tony's books. if Timothy is heading up a ministry like capstone that is news to me.

Date: January 09, 2009 11:24PM

the main point I want to make about West Sacramento RLC, is that they have been heavely influenced by Tony's false teachings. So knowing all fallout and the many testimonies of the fruit that Tonys teachings have caused the people at RLC, RLC Laguna, RLc Katy Texas and Turning Point of Washington, the leadership of West Sacramento RLc needs to come out and be honest with there membership and the rest of us.
Are they going to keep on worshiping Tony? Are they going to keep promoting Tony as some kind of apostle? Are they going to keep on following Tony?

Posted by: Paul74 ()
Date: January 10, 2009 02:33PM

BraveHeart
not sure I felt Bozley had a gift at wrighting screen plays but his tallents got used up with Tony's books. if Timothy is heading up a ministry like capstone that is news to me.

Timothy and George are running Radiance Communications. Both are quite talented.

Date: January 10, 2009 11:05PM

I don't know who George is but I know Timothy is very talented guy.

but remember how Tony tries to dominate his manipulated authority. he is the head and every one else has to be submitted under Tony.
West Sacramento needs to stop pretending that they not infected with Tony's teachings.

there are real good people who love God and think as long as they stay dedicated to God thay can some how remain untouched by Tonys false teachings even in West Sac. and Marysville Washington. This mindset and thinking is exactly what Tony sets out to exploit and take advantage of.
let's face it, Radiant Life is Tony, its his false teachings, his life style etc. so for people to continue to attend thinking tey are can't be affected have been decieved.

Date: January 13, 2009 12:14PM

For years we have heard Christian leaders say that the Christians in America have no idea what real persecution is like. We have all heard the many examples of how Christians in China, Russia, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and through out the world have suffered such outrageous examples of human torture all because of one’s faith in Jesus Christ. You can look up the history of the martyrs in “Fox’s book of martyrs” and “Jesus Freaks” and yes there are many examples of persecution and torture.
The enemy would be so bold and crass to challenge a Christian to renounce there faith in Jesus Christ. We don’t have that kind of persecution here in the states yet, but we do have a very subliminal seduction occurring.

I would agree the freedoms we have here in the United States has insulated believers from facing true persecution. I believe Christians in America have adopted an apathetic attitude rather than standing firm in there faith. They have aloud strange people to come into there congregations and woo people to follow there new teachings. America has become a breading ground for false religions and false teachers. We the Church have become complacent and apathetic to the schemes of the devil. We have the keys to lock up and protect our faith but we don’t use them. It’s like leaving your keys in your car eventually somebody is going to steal your car. I believe that’s the condition of the Christian Church today. We have willingly given up the fight for the truth and allowed thieves into our homes.

Meanwhile people like Tony have posed like a genuine pastor only seduce the members of the congregation. He has wooed members to think he is an apostle, prophet and “man of God status” The illusion is propped up where people stop questioning and just go with the flow. People in the church have not tested these goofy teachings and we end up with Spiritual Authority, Covenant Relationships, Spiritual Parenting, Heart of David, Strategic Advance, Discipleship Training and Leadership Development. Teachings like these go unchallenged and unchecked turn into religions like Mormons & Jehovah witnesses the Christian Scientist and now Tony Cunningham of Radiant Life church.

You see the church has given up they have willingly handed over the foundations of faith in Jesus Christ to these false teachers who covertly are doing the devils work. They have allowed there ears to be tickled and seduced to follow a false Pastor.
Call it the subliminal seduction of our souls.

Date: January 24, 2009 08:39PM

Guess Who
Has everyone heard: RLC of West Sac. has reverted to River of Life and has formally disconnected from RLC as of last Sunday.

Do we have an official statement from the church yet?

Date: January 26, 2009 03:33AM

Does any one have the link to West Sacramento Radiant Life church ?

is there any official statement yet from the Church yet regarding changing there name ?

Date: January 26, 2009 11:41AM

I talked to someone from the River of Life Church today. That person confirmed that the church is pulling away from Radiant Life Church of Sacramento and Tony Cunningham. There web site is currently being changed. there will be an official statement from the church soon.

Could it be that they to have discovered that Tony Cunningham is a counterfeit pastor???

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.