Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: I know my uncle has made people mad...but please
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: April 02, 2009 01:15PM

Your uncle Greg, has been 'spiritually' in bed with Tony from the start!
Your uncle sits on the elder board enabling Tony’s Behavior and Teachings, while his wife councils women to divorce their husbands just because they reject what tony is claiming to be and teach.

Your uncle is still acting like an idiot!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 23, 2009 05:38AM

SKYtheLord
If you have not noticed your uncle is now posting online his very own self-proclaiming blog's.

You may have missed this so let me copy and paste what your has uncle said...then you read the wonderful reply and you decide on a scale of 1- 5 just how much of a self-righteous arrogant uncle you have.
1= sort of a jerk
2= mostly a jerk
3= a self-righteous jerk
4= mostly a self-righteous arrogant butt kissing jerk
5= the ultimate sycophant butt kissing self-righteous arrogant ASS

ghuth
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Smiling....

God is so good, I can't help but grin.

I have such amazing peace and joy knowing I am loved by no less than the Creator of all!

I can't help but be a bit giddy knowing that, as I have been washed by the Blood of the Lamb, my sins are atoned for and I am freed from destruction!

OK SKY in your uncles own words, he says he is Giddy?

consider this, the word giddy means,
not levelheaded and sensible, but likely to act impulsively or behave foolishly.
Other synonyms are;
Scatterbrained = a person regarded as unable to think seriously or systematically or to remember important things, empty headed.
Flighty = constantly changing plans, emotions, or opinions.
Capricious = tending to make sudden unexpected changes.
Frivolous = lacking in intellectual substance and not worth serious consideration.

You see your uncle has tipped his hand for all of us to see...
So let's go back to His euphoric FEELING of being Giddy, that indeed describes your Uncle to the "T."
You see Your uncle is admitting that he is not level headed or able to be sensible, as he acts emotionally clinging onto words that his guru Tony Cunningham has used to help inflate your Uncles emasculated ego!

ghuth
I laugh with delight at knowing I hear His voice, and that He knows me and I'm getting to know Him!

Yes!! Hallelujah!!! Great is the Lord!!!

Just thinking of my Father makes me smile...
Posted by Greg Huth at 11:42 PM 0 comments

SkytheLord I responded to your Uncle several times but he is too much a coward to respond to me except to make his little sef promoting public postings of how much of a kiss ass hie is.
here is a response I made to your uncle.

You see Greg if your theology was truly of God, you would understand his expectations of how we are to treat one another here on earth. How we are to resolve arguments and quarrels with people and how we are to extend God’s love especially to the people we have wronged or hurt. And yes we can extend God’s love without compromising His principles and laws. This false teaching that you promote is setting yourself up as being a little god. Being above reproach and beyond reconciling, you don’t have to truly repent or renounce your past behavior or belief system (theology). Just telling the people around you that you repented or posting it on your blog.
Greg it is like the story in Matthew 6:5-6 "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."

Greg you open yourself up to living an emasculated life style being a "yes man" or running to your guru Tony Cunningham and carrying out his marching orders.
You take on this robotic zombie role felling giddy when in fact you are lacking in intellectual substance and not able to make serious consideration.

Just like Tony, you have set yourself up for the same criticism by following Tony and being his #1 little eunuch. .
Greg, you have carried out Tony's false teachings.
You've emulated Tony's false teachings and life style.
You have coerced people into giving money to you and Tony to support your false teachings.
You keep passing on Tony’s false doctrine
and because you do all this behavior in the name of God…

I use that analogy because it's interesting that in the Old Testament when a king would conquer another kingdom or nation. He would often castrate the men of the royal family and turn them into eunuch slaves.

Are you for real? Or are you just tooting your own horn to appear like you have it all together?

Sorry SkytheLord but
Your Uncles little mask is falling apart!
According to His theology, He can keep on doing things that hurt people! Anything be it good or bad without any consequence? Because he has swallowed the Blue Tony Pill and now has a license to be a a condescending self righteous butt kissing jerk.

His theology is a fool's destruction.

Date: November 15, 2009 09:04PM

NEWS FLASH!!

Ex-church members say pastor abused his power

By Jennifer Garza
jgarza@sacbee.com
Published: Sunday, Nov. 15, 2009 - 12:00 am | Page 1A

The message members of Radiant Life Church said they heard was this: To receive blessings from God, they must honor, submit and give to their pastor, Tony Cunningham.
read it for yourself!!
http://www.sacbee.com/topstories/story/2326224.html

Your Uncle has assisted Tony with coercing and manipulating people to follow Tony!

He is one of Tony's henchmen!

Date: December 20, 2011 11:00PM

The Sacramento Bee has moved the link
or you can get it here [www.icyte.com]

I keep getting requests for these images maybe someone is making Christmas cards

here is the complete article.

ShareThis
By Jennifer Garza
jgarza@sacbee.com
Published: Sunday, Nov. 15, 2009

The message members of Radiant Life Church said they heard was this: To receive blessings from God, they must honor, submit and give to their pastor, Tony Cunningham.

One family said it paid for the pastor's family vacation to Maui and a stay at a five-star hotel. Another said his wife was encouraged to leave him because Cunningham said he was spiritually unfit. Many purchased upscale homes in the same Elk Grove neighborhood, at his urging, they said. On his street, so many bought homes that former church members call it a "cult de sac."

Allegations about Cunningham first came to light in a lawsuit filed by one couple in Sacramento Superior Court.

Since then, more members have come forward accusing the pastor of abusing his authority as a spiritual leader. Recently, they have complained, sometimes with hurt and anger, on a Web site devoted to controversial religious movements. They have detailed in interviews how their relationship with a pastor they once revered was fractured.

"This has been devastating for us and a lot of people who have been hurt," said Daniel Plant, 45, a former member. "So many families are trying to pick up the pieces."

Plant and his wife, Callie, 43, who own an Elk Grove mortgage company, filed the suit last year against Cunningham, accusing the pastor of psychological manipulation and forcible indoctrination. They claim Cunningham used his position as their spiritual adviser to defraud them of more than $221,000.

The lawsuit reflects other former church members' contentions that Cunningham, 46, abused his position as their spiritual leader, as the lawsuit states, "to give up basic political, social and religious beliefs and attitudes and to accept Cunningham's regimented ideas."

The Bee requested an interview with Cunningham and received an e-mail from the church declining the request, citing pending litigation. Cunningham did not respond to phone calls. The five members of the church's board of elders declined to speak on the advice of legal counsel, or did not return phone calls. The church's attorney, Talia Delanoy, did not return phone calls.

However, in a deposition for the Plant lawsuit obtained by The Bee, Cunningham said he could not remember the gifts the Plants gave over the years. He was asked about a time when the couple allegedly came to his office with an envelope with $2,000 cash inside.

"I don't recall that," Cunningham said under oath. "But I don't find that difficult to believe."

Experts said spiritual abuse complaints are rare but have surfaced in other churches nationally. Also rare, experts said, are lawsuits by members seeking restitution for money they said they were misled and coerced into giving. "It's unusual to file suits because for them it would be like taking God to court," said Jeff Van Vonderen, an author and leading authority on spiritual abuse.

Radiant Life Church is an independent evangelical congregation that recently moved from Elk Grove to south Sacramento. In the deposition, Cunningham said church attendance has dropped significantly in recent years. Cunningham has led the congregation for 17 years. At a recent 8 a.m. service for about 50 members, he delivered a sermon in a conversational manner about "threats, tests and trials" facing churches today.

The dozen former members interviewed by The Bee include middle-class professionals, business owners, college students and church staff. Many purchased homes in Cunningham's neighborhood and still live there.

"We now call it a 'cult de sac,' " said former member James Carmazzi, 48.

Members paid $500,000 and up for their homes during the height of the real estate boom because, they said, Cunningham told them it would be good for the church community.

"It's like a messy family breakup and a divorced man living next to his ex-wife," said Matt Wanner, 46, who served 15 years as a church elder before leaving.

Daniel Plant stood in the living room of the 4,200-square-foot, six-bedroom home he paid $785,000 for in 2005. "We can't even go outside without being reminded," Plant said.
Critics: Obedience rewarded

According to former members, those who were obedient to Cunningham were rewarded with jewelry – typically, gold rings for the men, tennis bracelets for the women. Carmazzi said they were given the gifts in a special covenant ceremony and were allowed into what Cunningham described as his inner circle.

That group consisted of about five families, said Carmazzi and Matt Michalak, 27, another former member, who were both part of Cunningham's circle.

"It was an honor," Carmazzi said. Carmazzi said he funded several vacations for the Cunningham family, including the trip to Hawaii, while his family vacationed modestly. Carmazzi said he lost more than $1 million in his dealings with Cunningham.

Michalak, of Carmichael, still has his ring from the covenant ceremony. He said Cunningham believed gifts were the best way to show honor.

After a sermon in which Cunningham said he admired classic cars, members restored a replica 1965 red Cobra, designed by Carroll Shelby, for the pastor. The car was appraised at $65,000, according to Jesse Mancillas, the former president of the board of elders who spearheaded the restoration.

"We thought, OK, this is one way to honor him," said Mancillas, 53, who has since left the church. "He drove it up and down the street, racing it." Members said this was one of several vehicles given to the pastor over the years, but DMV records show no Cobra registered to Cunningham.

In his deposition, Cunningham was asked if he ever received honoraria from his members on Sundays. "I received a pumpkin pie last Sunday," he replied. He was asked if he received cash. "I think the most recent time that I could think of was about four months ago. Someone gave me some, like $20."

Daniel Plant said the pastor was given money after Sunday worship services. Michalak, who often met Cunningham in his office after Sunday worship services, said many gave twice. "A lot of people were asked to pay second tithes."
Seen as a prophet

Former members said they were easily swayed by Cunningham. They described him as a smart, charismatic pastor who makes instant connections with people and who comes across as deeply spiritual.

"I met him at a River Cats game and I was very impressed because he talked about helping people," said Carmazzi.

Some believed he was a prophet.

Michalak, a married father of three, said he gave nearly half his annual income to the church even though he was a student making only $18,000 a year. The Plants gave so much – nearly 41 percent of their annual income – that they were audited by the Internal Revenue Service in 2007, according to the lawsuit. The Plants, according the lawsuit, filed for bankruptcy protection in 2008.

Former followers said they allowed their pastor to dictate their lives because they believed Cunningham had the answers to their spiritual questions. "And that's what we were all looking for," Carmazzi said.

The Plants said they know how difficult their actions are to comprehend.

"You have to understand, there are a bunch of smart good people in that church and you felt like, wow, they get it. What's wrong with me?" said Daniel Plant. "And you felt that if you questioned him, it was like questioning God."

In their lawsuit against Cunningham and the church, the Plants say they met Cunningham in 1998 and began regularly attending Radiant Life soon afterward. In 2001, Cunningham encouraged Daniel Plant to become his "disciple" which he defined as a "submitted, committed relationship," according to the lawsuit.

Plant said over the next few years, he began attending church almost daily as Cunningham grew more involved in his life and business decisions.

He described his business dealings with Cunningham as "completely out of character," but said he felt compelled to continue giving.

"He (Plant) had no ability to say no to any directive given by Cunningham," the suit states.

By 2007, the Plants said, they were under "tremendous financial, emotional and social stress." When Daniel Plant asked Cunningham for his money, he said he was shunned. The Plants were "in constant fear of not pleasing God by not pleasing and caring for Cunningham," according to the suit.

compared to a death in the family. "It became a nightmare," she said.

The congregation of Radiant Life Church, formerly Elk Grove Community Church, now meets on 44th Street. On the church Web site, their vision is described as "Win the Lost, Equip the Saints, Raise Up Leadership, Plant New Churches."

Cunningham has been challenged legally before. In 2003, the church sued Marvin "Buzz" Oates, alleging the church was duped in a $1.2 million deal. A letter from Cunningham, however, showed the church had agreed on the deal. It dropped the suit and publicly apologized to Oates in an ad in The Bee. Church members said Cunningham apologized to the congregation.
Stories posted on Web site

James Carmazzi and his wife, Angela, 42, Elk Grove business owners, said they joined the church in 1999. In 2003, they met with the pastor regularly for marriage counseling together and then sessions alone. Their families spent holidays together.

Those who didn't show him the proper of amount of honor – or who questioned his teachings – were publicly berated and shunned, according to Plant and Carmazzi.

"He gave the impression that he was spiritually elevated," said Michalak. "You believed he had the gift of prophecy and he told you that you could get it, too."

Michalak said that both he and his wife, Sarah, 28, stopped talking to their parents for a year at Cunningham's counsel. Michalak said he left the church after he learned the pastor was urging his wife to leave him because he wasn't spiritual enough.

Several members have written about their experiences with Cunningham and Radiant Life Church and have posted their stories on a Web site run by the Rick Ross Institute (culteducation.com), a New Jersey nonprofit organization that studies controversial religious movements and cults.

"A lot of people started leaving when they saw the blog," said Michalak. Several of the people who wrote had been among Cunningham's closest advisers. "Before, everyone wondered what was going on, but no one talked about it."

Carmazzi said Cunningham dismissed his detractors. "He has said several times that he's righteous with God and there will be other casualties along the way."

Several former church members contacted by The Bee did not want to discuss their experiences, saying they had been too painful and they were embarrassed by their involvement.

The ones who did speak say they believe they need to talk about what happened to them – even at the risk of public ridicule.

"This has been a humiliating and humbling experience," said Carmazzi. "But I would be disgusted with myself if I didn't say anything and other people got hurt."

The Carmazzis, the Plants and other once active members of Radiant Life no longer attend church anywhere. "I'm disgusted with the church right now," Carmazzi said.

Callie Plant said she and her husband are still believers. But they are now skeptical of becoming involved in a church again. Their children want nothing to do with pastors or organized religion, she said.
"I would never in my life imagine that something like this could happen," said Callie Plant. "But what I've learned is that it could happen to anyone.

Date: May 12, 2012 03:04AM

Here are lyrics that apply to all the people who are willing to turn a Blind Eye and ignore the deep DEEP levels of spiritual abuse, coercion and manipulation by your uncle Greg.
Enabling people like TOny Cunningham who will say in their own self righteous manor "Oh, I can not judge" Then quote Matthew 7:1

Old lady in the street ain't here no more,
got robbed last week at her own front door,
no one saw her fall and no one heard her cry,
everyone there just turned a blind eye.

Don't look left now don't look right,
take another step back, don't see no sight,
keep a straight face, lead a streetwise life,
if you were there could you turn a blind eye.

Blind eyes are weak, blind eyes are cruel,
look out for number one, survival's the rule,
look straight ahead on a one-way street,
let sleeping dogs lie, just turn a blind eye,
(don't look left - don't look right)
(let sleeping dogs lie - just turn a blind eye).

Maybe one day it'll happen to you,
you know lightning strikes without warning,
who'll see you struggle and who'll hear you cry,
when everybody there just turn a blind eye.

Blind eyes are weak, blind eyes are cruel,
blind eyes are weak, blind eyes are cruel,
blind eyes are weak, blind eyes are cruel,
don't turn a blind eye,
don't turn a blind eye,

Date: May 24, 2012 01:33PM

Here is something from you Uncles alleged blog (funny he does not allow any opposing comments)

Something that made me go Hmmm...
My wife and I were driving home today. On our route and within the community in which we live is a family that used to attend the church we currently attend. The family has been quite vocal about concerns they have with the church, and have been known to say that a lot of good people -- they include themselves in that category -- have been wronged. They believe they have taken the spiritual high road, standing against oppression, and claiming that those remaining in the church are fools. As I was saying, my wife and I were on our way home. She happened to glance in the direction of the aforementioned family's home and here is what she saw: The man was sitting in his garage with kids present. When he recognized who we were he lifted his hand up and flipped us off. Again, with kids present. I'm not going to speculate what was going through his head, nor am I going to identify him. But being that he considers himself part of a righteous battle against tyranny, I just have to go, Hmmmm....

I have posting to your Uncle and I never heard back from him! I will post again to his self promoting one sided blog and post my copy here for the record.

Greg I am sorry that you would be offended by one of my neighbors who was once part of your religious CULT Radiant Life. It is obvious that the individual has been stabbed in the back by Tony Cunningham or you have hung your hat on the knife in his back. Where is your since of reconciliation? Don't you have any remorse for all that has happened through the result of following Tony Cunningham? Oh that's right you don't seem to have that since of remorse or reconciliation.
Greg I have asked you to sit down with me and some of the others to hear our complaints against you and your leader Tony Cunningham and you have ignored my request.
I have asked you to answer up for the actions you and your wife were involved with coercing and manipulating one spouse against the other, how many divorces are the result of the two of you manipulating a married couples relationship? As for theology I would like to hear how you can drive through this neighborhood and not have the male fortitude to walk over and apologize for the wrongs you and your wife have perpetrated upon. How much polygamy and pagan mysticism have you blended into what you wrongful call a church but rather a cult?
Is your religious cult willing to refund all the money that was collected in the name of tuition for SOMA? The school claimed to be Christian and promised to have accreditation when in fact it was simply Tonys heresies and twisted false teachings. That is 100% thievery! I'm sure a lawyer fresh out of law school could have a hay day with your little Radiant Life empire. Now that SOMA has wrecked the lives of so many people including many people in Marysville Washington!
Look at the fruit of your leader and he has created more agnostics and atheists than believers He has wrecked marriages and stolen money from widows and the elderly. You and your dear leader should be in prison.

Greg you have your house up for sale For your sake I hope you can sell it. Hopefully then you can then come by all of your neighbors who were once part of your Cult and you could begin reconciling with them. If not then we will continue to judge you by the same standard you just judge.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 I Beat My Body and Make It My Slave...
A banner day... This morning I reached a milestone: I ran -- ok, jogged -- a mile without walking or stopping. For some, "so what." But for me, that's a big deal. The Lord spoke to me at the beginning of the summer and gave me the goal of running a mile by the end of the summer. Today is Sept. 20. How many days of summer left? By the grace of God I persevered and overcame! Thank you Lord sooooo much!

First of all Greg, how do you know you were not just talking to yourself? Why do you think it was the Lord audibly talking to you?
Oh you beat your body, like that is going to make a difference in other words your saying; what Jesus did on the cross was not good enough for you and you need to somehow beat your body to some how win the approval of ...that's right your fellow piers. You got your just reward.
That is a rather braggadocios statement Mr Huth.

Hey when are you going to sit down and talk about all the wrongs you and you wife have perpetrated against us in your neighborhood? Or is that why your trying to sell you house to quietly slip out of town like Tony did.
I guess it is hard to drive through the neighborhood knowing just how many people here you have hurt.
That is truly sad.

And here is a post I sent to Greg's wife Kelli Huth
Kelli

I see that your husband is posting on Facebook page. wow I guess the two of you don't not have any scruples (sense of right and wrong). I don't understand how you can live with your self's knowing that you and your husband did everything you could do to get my wife to divorce me! And I know we were not the only couple you successfully coercers.... Mainly because one spouse did not kiss Tony's butt! The two of you were in there mixing in your Pagan Mythology and Mormonism with your version of Christianity.

You have never repented of this evil deed nor have you renounced the perverted teachings of Tony Cunningham! come to think of it Tony has not renounced his wicked teachings and his manipulation if the word of God, his teachings on spiritual parenting. Look at how many people were spiritually abused by Tony!!!!!!!

SO YOU ARE ENEMIES OF THE GOSPEL! Yes both you and your husband Greg!

I am warning you Kelli do not ignore me here. As your husband post on his self righteous blog page "reflections"
You can not hide this evil coercion against the saints of God.

You have sinned against my wife and I! And to this day you have NOT repented for what you did in the name of Jesus, against My Wife and I and for that, I petty your soul. For you have tied a millstone around your own neck.
and yes your children are mocking you.

Better is open rebuke
Than love that is concealed.
Faithful are the wounds of a friend,
But deceitful are the kisses of an enemy. Proverbs 27:5-6

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2012 01:55PM by BraveHeart.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.