Current Page: 350 of 351
Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Date: August 27, 2012 10:04AM

Just reading the current blogs. Is Jeff Hastings the Pastor at TPC now? Is he teaching the Faith Movement also?

This what I feel that the Lord has placed on my heart concerning The Faith Movement.

They have made a sham of Me (the Lord) in The Faith Movement. I am not to be treated like a servant to them. They are to be a servant unto Me. This makes a mockery of who I Am. I will not be forced to do anything by man's standards. I Am a slave to no one. They misuse My word and try to force Me to do what My word says for their convienance, greed and control. They want things their way, not My way. They creat Me to conform to their image instead of conforming to My image. Stay away from them that insist on practicing this and refusing to change their ways. Pray that their eyes be opened by Me. It is a popular trend to fill the church seats. They are deceived due to the power and control they think they will receive in their life. This is man's way not My way. It is misuse of My word. Hate what is evil and hold fast to what is good which is Me. More darkness to come to try and deceive even the elect. Warn other's of this false teaching. If they resist you, they are resisting Me. Pride is rampant in TPC. Witchcraft abounds. They are deceived. Much darkness withing their walls. The love of many grows cold. Continue to pray for all who are still there that their eyes and ears will be opened and the veil the enemy has placed over them be torn off of them.

The Faith Movement is a familiar spirit to The New Age Movement. I know because I used to be part of both of them years ago. First The New Age Movement. Then I got saved and was duped into the Faith Movement. But the Lord showed me how deceitful it was. I so praise the Lord for helping me out of both cults. I was duped and deceived but the Lord freed me from all of this. Thank goodness there must have been someone out there praying for me. God Bless.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: August 27, 2012 01:05PM

jesuschristismydelight
Just reading the current blogs. Is Jeff Hastings the Pastor at TPC now? Is he teaching the Faith Movement also?

This what I feel that the Lord has placed on my heart concerning The Faith Movement.

They have made a sham of Me (the Lord) in The Faith Movement. I am not to be treated like a servant to them. They are to be a servant unto Me. This makes a mockery of who I Am. I will not be forced to do anything by man's standards. I Am a slave to no one. They misuse My word and try to force Me to do what My word says for their convienance, greed and control. They want things their way, not My way. They creat Me to conform to their image instead of conforming to My image. Stay away from them that insist on practicing this and refusing to change their ways. Pray that their eyes be opened by Me. It is a popular trend to fill the church seats. They are deceived due to the power and control they think they will receive in their life. This is man's way not My way. It is misuse of My word. Hate what is evil and hold fast to what is good which is Me. More darkness to come to try and deceive even the elect. Warn other's of this false teaching. If they resist you, they are resisting Me. Pride is rampant in TPC. Witchcraft abounds. They are deceived. Much darkness withing their walls. The love of many grows cold. Continue to pray for all who are still there that their eyes and ears will be opened and the veil the enemy has placed over them be torn off of them.

The Faith Movement is a familiar spirit to The New Age Movement. I know because I used to be part of both of them years ago. First The New Age Movement. Then I got saved and was duped into the Faith Movement. But the Lord showed me how deceitful it was. I so pyraise the Lord for helping me out of both cults. I was duped and deceived but the Lord freed me from all of this. Thank goodness there must have been someone out there praying for me. God Bless.
oo
YES it is called THE WORD FAITH MOVEMENT
At the heart of what they teach, they believe, you can become just like God (something Mormonism teaches) they minimize the holy scriptures and teach that Jesus was born again and that Jesus went to hell. This is just the tip of the ice berg as in their theology they deity mankind.

Yes Jeff is simply a pawn posing to be Christian as he is bidding the work of the devil.

BraveHeart

Date: August 28, 2012 01:05AM

I would like to expand on what I previously stated. When I said that withcraft may be in TPC I meant the teaching of the Faith Movement. Based on the history of how it came about through men, it dabbled in metaphysics, Christian science, the unitarian church. That is why I made the statement of witchcraft. I no longer attend TPC so I am not there to see and hear what is being done.

What I realize though when I was attacking the preacher's of the Faith Movement I was making myself a "self-appointed judge" and I felt ashamed of my behavior. Not because I agree with them, but nstead I should be praying for them that the Lord would show them the error in their ways.

But if I have an opportunity, if the Lord brings someone my way that is involved in the movement, that the Lord would give me the right words to bring them out of the deceit they were taught. After all, this is what the Lord did for me and I am so thankful for His mercy and grace and love.

If TPC is practicing this, I on my part need to just pray that the Lord would open their eyes and ears on this false doctrine and they will once again preach and believe the pure gospel of Jesus Christ. This includes the many other churches that are teaching this doctrine.

If the Lord places it on your heart to pray for TPC then let's do this my brothers and sisters in Christ. It is my hope that TPC will be renewed and restored through the hand of God someday it they are still in error.

I know that many were hurt by what happened to them and left the church including me. But the Lord heals our wounds including mine. God Bless.

Date: August 28, 2012 05:33AM

Matthew 7 is so miss understood in many circles because most people stop read after verse 2, they never read the whole chapter! To some this verse has become the 11th commandment, causing the church to slipp into a sea of compromise and apathy. For many pagans surprisingly they are the ones who will quickly say you have no right to judge me!
If you read the whole chapter you will learn that Jesus no only shows he since of humor by saying how can you take the speck out of your brothers eye when you have a plank in your eye? Jesus is teaching how not to judge, and specifically how to judge false teachers because they are like wolves.

We also read about false teachers in the new testament because they were identified and the church was warned about them by name.
Revelation and we read the Lord rebuke 7 churches. The church is under attack and we have abandoned the preaching of the gospel to 4 steps to a better life, 10 keys to having a sexy marriage to finding your purpose in life.
Matthew 7 teaches us that we the sheep need to be judging the teachers inside the church read acts 17:10-12 the book of Jude, Timothy, Revelation

Posted by: tell the truth ()
Date: September 23, 2012 04:15AM

Well, in my mind, Turning Point is now just a building and the crux of the dysfunction is now attending Jake's House. It seems like a thread should probably be started on that church. Prosperity message, John Bevere's message, people telling people who God wants them to marry. They have a church college, a board that consists of only family members. What a set up for spiritual sickness.

Date: October 07, 2012 06:04AM

Turning Point leader experiences moral failure. The current pastors, Jeff and Holly Hastings armor bearer Jerry, aka (WOLF) who lived with them and was a leader in the church has fallen and taken one of the sheep with him. He has seduced a woman, stole her from her husband and children. Right under the nose of the Elders and pastors, who do not want to pass judgement.
Supposed to have a meeting tonight to discuss Jerry's removal from ministry- they want to avoid gossip. However they will not tell you of the sin within. TP should have closed their doors long ago - instead of trying to revive a diseased, abcessed boil filled with pus.
WARNING- Wolves in sheeps clothing still at TP, and where are their watchmen??? Oh, I know, they are living with the wolves. Could they be wolves themselves? this was an email sent to me, I was asked to copy and paste it on this site.

Posted by: Jay ()
Date: October 23, 2012 10:15AM

testing

Posted by: Why bother? ()
Date: April 10, 2013 09:49AM

A Mike Villamor sighting! And a whole bunch of current and ex TPC sheep go wild!! Their 'savior' is alive and well! After all he has done to them, they still worship this guy. SMH :( If PM has repented, I would be the first to give him a big hug, but he has NEVER come out and publicly repented of ANYTHING! Wish he would just come out of hiding and address these past issues.

I know no one has posted anything in a long time, and posting anything now is just beating a dead horse. Sorry :(

[www.facebook.com]

Date: May 21, 2013 12:36AM

What happened these false teachers??

Where did they land?

Who are they following?

Are they still following false teachers like Mike Bickle with IHOP or

Bill Johnson Todd Bentley and Rick Joyner? part of the NAR New Apostolic Reformation?

We can only hope that they would have repented of their false teachings and given back

all the money they have stolen from church members.

Have they have stopped pretending to be christian

and turned back to secular professions like tax collector, investment broker, government employee, etc?

Living off the grid, hiding, keeping a low profile, this is the behavior of guilty men.

They've Set Out to Conquer

the Seven Mountains

and

Achieve World Wide Dominion

Now its time for an Attitude Shift so they can get ready to L.E.A.D.
Austin Powers, where are you?

TPR
THIS IMAGE IS BRILLIANT!!!!

Posted by: cbarb ()
Date: May 21, 2013 05:12AM

Hi folks
I was just passing through and couldn't believe how similar the postings here are to the postings about the Scottish Church, Struthers Memorial Church in Greenock. They too have leaders who believe they are specially anointed by God and what they say is the same as what God says.

In the Struthers thread, we have proved many times how damaging these leaders are and have exposed their nepotism in handing out paid work to the families of the 'anointed'.

It baffles me just how many independent churches can get away with twisting the word of God to make mere humans into something akin to Super humans. It would be laughable if it wasn't such a serious problem of systematic emotional and spiritual abuse. Unfortunately there are no laws to stop this type of abuse which is why it continues to happen in so many independent churches. Absolute power corrupts absolutely and we have proved that over and over again.

However, SMC has charitable status so we have gotten together to prompt an inquiry into SMC practices by the OSCR, who are the Scottish Charity regulators and they are taking our complaints very seriously - particularly in relation to their treatment of minors - and we hope to get some positive outcomes from this inquiry.

I don't know if TPC has charitable status or not, but if it does then perhaps you could try taking the same routes the guys on the Struthers thread have taken. It's an abomination to God the way these so-called 'holy and anointed ones' get away with destroying peoples lives and faith and I'm sure his punishment on them will be severe.

In the meantime, my prayers are with you all and I hope that you find some peace of mind in all this turmoil.

Biiiiiiig love and huge hugggggggs to all
God Bless xxx

Current Page: 350 of 351

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.