Current Page: 4 of 6
Re: SOMA NORTHWEST Are they still connected to Tony Cunningham?
Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: November 11, 2008 12:57PM

The School of Ministry Arts Northwest exists to equip the called, to expand their vision, to embrace their gifting, and to extend God's Kingdom through strategic partnerships.

Can someone who believes in the above statement please explain to me how strategic partnerships are biblical and jesus like. It is unbelievable when you look at the soma northwest videos how exact it is to the rhetoric and people at RLC. You could just substitute the players.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: November 11, 2008 02:01PM

whatajoke
The School of Ministry Arts Northwest exists to equip the called, to expand their vision, to embrace their gifting, and to extend God's Kingdom through strategic partnerships.

Can someone who believes in the above statement please explain to me how strategic partnerships are biblical and jesus like. It is unbelievable when you look at the soma northwest videos how exact it is to the rhetoric and people at RLC. You could just substitute the players.

WAJ like always you have a great way of articulating what I was feeling but just could not express it in my words.

I will say I do have hope for Turning Point Church. It will take some time maybe a week or two but I believe soon, they will continue to test the fruit of the pseudo apostle and evaluate his influence on there body. I have talked with some of there elders and pastors and they too are seeing the inconstancy and contradictions of Tony's teachings from the Bible.

so keep our brothers and sisters in Marysville Washington in your prayers

Date: November 13, 2008 01:53AM

Mentors beget mentorees; teachers beget students; the student becomes like the teacher. Who is your teacher? Who has mentored the one who teaches you? Show me who your mentor is and I will know who you are.

Jesus said, in Matthew, 24"A student is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master. 25It is enough for the student to be like his teacher, and the servant like his master. If the head of the house has been called Beelzebub, how much more the members of his household!

26"So do not be afraid of them. There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known.

And again in Luke, 39He also told them this parable: "Can a blind man lead a blind man? Will they not both fall into a pit? 40A student is not above his teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like his teacher.

Know who teaches your teacher. Their DNA will infect your lifeblood.

Date: November 21, 2008 01:39PM

The School of Ministry Arts Northwest exists to equip the called, expand their vision, embrace their gifting, and extend God's Kingdom through strategic partnerships.

Joy. Love. Transformation. Depth.
The capacity to ignite change in a world that needs Jesus Christ.
A relationship with God and a life adventure
beyond your wildest dreams.

ALL THIS FOR ONLY $3,500 a year (never mind that Jesus offers it to you free of charge)

Date: December 06, 2008 09:39AM

Since no one was able to respond to my question supporting strategic partnerships as it relates to the Kingdom of God, I was wondering what the reaction is and how all of you TP and SOMA Northwest people feel now that you know that all of your SOMA funds were sent to Sacramento to the great false apostle, Tony Cunningham. You have been deceived and your funds have been used by a scheming, manipulative man. Radiant Life Church has so many financial issues and possible irregularities/illegalities by the head pastor. There has never been any financial transparency. Financial matters are mostly hidden and masked. there is still a big issue over 100,000 that was appropriated to help build an orphanage in the phillipines. Be Careful TP, Pastor Mike is from the same spiritual bloodlines. You all need to start asking questions and getting answers or you will go the way of Radiant Life in Sacramento and Pastor Tony.

Posted by: wantingtruth ()
Date: December 06, 2008 10:24AM

SOMA NW beware!!

Tony Cunninghams DNA is Toxic.

I would seriously disconnect from any teaching forum that was in any way inspired or led by Tony Cunningham.
He's so good at what he does, his false teaching is so superior that SOMA of RLC Sacramento has closed down.

As in shuttered the windows, NO MAS, bought the farm, DONE.

The tree was planted, it sprung up, it's leaves spread out and it bore really pretty fruit.
Students ate it and became spiritually proud.

The fruit was poisonous.

It brought spiritual death to the eater

by their fruit you will know them.

Wolves in sheeps clothing

Date: December 21, 2008 12:25PM

I know with Christmas around the corner the staff at TP Church is must be busy preparing the little ‘programs’ to entertain the troops. But I must say they do need to stop and publicly address the connections, the associations and influences that they have availed them selves to with Tony Cunningham. The leadership there has opened up the church and given the keys to Tony. Tony has been allowed to come up there and spew his deception and false teachings upon the people of Turning Point. The scary thing is only a few month ago the people and leadership of Turning Point were still thinking that Tony was some kind of apostle.
The un-holy demonic soul ties need to be cut off or the curses will increase.

Again Leadership would you let a pedophile abuse one of your children and not prosecute?

Would you allow that same pedophile back into your house?

Would you recommend this pedophile to your best friend as a baby sitter?

Spiritual Abuse is destructive and it leaves deep emotional scars and it effects our relationship with God.
What Tony has done to Radiant Life Church in Sacramento and to some of your members at Turning Point is just as wicked as that act of a pedophile?

So Mike what is your story and what is your position regarding Tony Cunningham’s teachings and the relationship you have with him?????

Posted by: LearningPoint ()
Date: January 26, 2009 11:15AM

Uh, excuse me. I attended SOMA Northwest, and I have also heard many sermons from Mike V.

Yes, spiritual parenting has been practiced. Mike and Cyndi Villamor as well as Jeff and Kim Barnes have agreed to spiritually parent young people in the church. This is not mere mentoring. It's called SPIRITUAL PARENTING by them. One young woman who became a spiritual child of Mike and Cyndi, went against her real parents and did not complete college under the full-ride scholarship she had from a well-known private university in the Seattle area. Instead she quit her studies and began ministering at TP and attending SOMA instead. She married a guy and they live in Mike and Cyndi's basement of their new $400,000+ home, which they bought soon after a fundraising campaign for a new church building. (During this campaign they urged church members to sacrifice deeply for this building project.) The house of God has not been built yet, but Mike and Cyndi are living in their beautiful new home in the most exclusive neighborhood in the area. Does this sound like Tony influence to you?

Uh, Tony HIMSELF has spoken to the TP congregation about Covenant relationships. I was there. He and Mike have such a relationship unless they have broken it off. Another member of the church tried to establish one with me, but I chose not to reciprocate or agree to it. YES, THIS DOES GO ON, or it has gone on.

YES THEY ARE/HAVE BEEN affiliated with RLC. The TP youth have gone down on short term missions on different occasions to minister with RLC. Tony came up to teach "intensives" when I was in SOMA. Mike had a special "Elijah room" in his home for Tony. Whoever said we've never been affiliated is either ignorant (and should not have been answering the questions) or is lying.

NO ONE BUT LEADERSHIP knows how much money has exchanged hands between TP and RLC for SOMA-related stuff. Did Tony come up to teach at his own expense? Or did SOMA NW pay his way? I don't know. I don't think that the person posting here did either.

Tony's FALSE TEACHINGS HAVE TAKEN ROOT. For example, Mike is joining the New Apostolic Reformation, he teaches this doctrine of modern-day apostles in SOMA. Mike believes he is one of these modern-day apostles and is seeking to "possess the land" in Marysville and worldwide (thus, the change of name from Turning Point Community Church to Turning Point World Outreach Center)

Whoever posted the other information needs to be careful not to just put up denials because you can't stand to see your church brought into question. It's OK to question. It's good to question. Questions are not our enemy. They are our friend. Truth can stand up to questions. Lies cannot.

BraveHeart
I received the following information from SOMA NorthWest

Here are some quick answers to a few of your questions:
Do we practice Spiritual Parenting? No.
Spiritual Covering, Discipleship, and Covenant Relationships? Not like it is taught and practiced at Radiant Life,
although there are teachings on these in the bible.
Pastor Mike did a year long teaching on Discipleship "Into the Nations" - becoming a disciple of Jesus.
You can probably hear some of the messages on the web.

We are in no way (never have been) affiliated with Radiant Life Church.

You asked: How much money has Turning Point given Tony for SOMA Sacramento? $0.

Thanks for the information!
Our concern is that these false teachings from Tony Cunningham need to stop immediately and it is good to see that they have not taken root in your school & church.

We will keep you in our prayers as you are dear brother and sisters in Christ.

Date: January 26, 2009 11:42AM

Still trying to figure out how strategic partnerships are biblical. Seems no one can come on here and explain this one of many false doctrines that radiant life and turning point share.

Learning Point.........thanks for your post and testimony.

Date: January 26, 2009 02:46PM

LearningPoint
Uh, excuse me. I attended SOMA Northwest, and I have also heard many sermons from Mike V.

Yes, spiritual parenting has been practiced. Mike and Cyndi Villamor as well as Jeff and Kim Barnes have agreed to spiritually parent young people in the church. This is not mere mentoring. It's called SPIRITUAL PARENTING by them. One young woman who became a spiritual child of Mike and Cyndi, went against her real parents and did not complete college under the full-ride scholarship she had from a well-known private university in the Seattle area. Instead she quit her studies and began ministering at TP and attending SOMA instead. She married a guy and they live in Mike and Cyndi's basement of their new $400,000+ home, which they bought soon after a fundraising campaign for a new church building. (During this campaign they urged church members to sacrifice deeply for this building project.) The house of God has not been built yet, but Mike and Cyndi are living in their beautiful new home in the most exclusive neighborhood in the area. Does this sound like Tony influence to you?

Uh, Tony HIMSELF has spoken to the TP congregation about Covenant relationships. I was there. He and Mike have such a relationship unless they have broken it off. Another member of the church tried to establish one with me, but I chose not to reciprocate or agree to it. YES, THIS DOES GO ON, or it has gone on.

YES THEY ARE/HAVE BEEN affiliated with RLC. The TP youth have gone down on short term missions on different occasions to minister with RLC. Tony came up to teach "intensives" when I was in SOMA. Mike had a special "Elijah room" in his home for Tony. Whoever said we've never been affiliated is either ignorant (and should not have been answering the questions) or is lying.

NO ONE BUT LEADERSHIP knows how much money has exchanged hands between TP and RLC for SOMA-related stuff. Did Tony come up to teach at his own expense? Or did SOMA NW pay his way? I don't know. I don't think that the person posting here did either.

Tony's FALSE TEACHINGS HAVE TAKEN ROOT. For example, Mike is joining the New Apostolic Reformation, he teaches this doctrine of modern-day apostles in SOMA. Mike believes he is one of these modern-day apostles and is seeking to "possess the land" in Marysville and worldwide (thus, the change of name from Turning Point Community Church to Turning Point World Outreach Center)

Whoever posted the other information needs to be careful not to just put up denials because you can't stand to see your church brought into question. It's OK to question. It's good to question. Questions are not our enemy. They are our friend. Truth can stand up to questions. Lies cannot.

BraveHeart
I received the following information from SOMA NorthWest

Here are some quick answers to a few of your questions:
Do we practice Spiritual Parenting? No.
Spiritual Covering, Discipleship, and Covenant Relationships? Not like it is taught and practiced at Radiant Life,
although there are teachings on these in the bible.
Pastor Mike did a year long teaching on Discipleship "Into the Nations" - becoming a disciple of Jesus.
You can probably hear some of the messages on the web.

We are in no way (never have been) affiliated with Radiant Life Church.

You asked: How much money has Turning Point given Tony for SOMA Sacramento? $0.

Thanks for the information!
Our concern is that these false teachings from Tony Cunningham need to stop immediately and it is good to see that they have not taken root in your school & church.

We will keep you in our prayers as you are dear brother and sisters in Christ.

People of Turning Point Church!

I have kept silent about the identity of the person who sent this email to me.
Frankly, I am tired of the smoke and mirrors from the Staff, Elders and Pastor of Turning Point Church.
Pastor Mike comes back from his 4 month sabbatical and he is just like Tony casting vision at the last budget/business meeting in Sacramento.
I truly believe Mike tipped his strategic plan at how he deals with false teachers/wolves. His plan is to make friends with the enemy because he has already done so! Heck he is going out and buying the dog food!

I don't believe Mike would recognize a demon sitting in the second row of the church even if it had a name badge on!!! Mike has made friends with and evil and wicked false teacher Mr. Tony Cunningham of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento. Mike has allowed Tony's teachings to come into the Turning Point Church, He has allowed the wolf to make friends with the Elders of the church and people on staff. TPC Mike has compromised your spiritual safety! Now it appears that the staffers and Elders at TPC are voiceless and spineless in addressing these issues of false teachings in the church!

I am going to ask that the person who sent me this email from Turning Point to fess up to the church members and be honest with your Beliefs, Influences, Teachings, Spiritual Covenant and Loyalty's to Tony! or I will expose you.....

The deception has gone on long enough! It is time for you to stop the hurt!

BraveHeart

Current Page: 4 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.