Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Has anyone ever heard of C3 and Mike Tate in Sacramento?
Posted by: FeedMySheep ()
Date: November 14, 2008 12:08PM

Maybe you better get to know him better, try moving in with him, 15 years is along time, but how well do you know him would be my questions????
Or better yet do you know him as just a good buddy or do you know the spirit of the man.......maybe it is time to play catchup? or be quiet, youmay send little hurt sheep to him to be hurt all over again, be sure you are praying and not just talking off the top of yourhead. i don;t have to calli have been there with him. Be sure of who youare promoting for hurt sheep to go to, you will be responsible for those suggestions if you are not so sure you know what you are doing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: AllforHim ()
Date: November 15, 2008 11:17AM

Who are you and what do you believe? What is your statement of faith and why are you gathering kids from Radiant Life to your house? Who is your covering? I am concerned about a couple friends.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: November 18, 2008 08:15AM

Allforhim or should I say (allfortony)
I’m going to be so bold and call you out as a Legalistic Religious Bigot!
You come here to flame and slander without going to the one you are allegeidly offended by.

Here is my reply to you in a PM and this is the best you can offer up in your responce? People need to see you for what you are!

AllforHim
BraveHeart
Dear allforhim
I would like to reply to your comments as an opportunity to dialogue with you I will post my comments or questions in green:

The waters were already muddy before I came into the picture.
So where did you come into the picture?
So who are you who hides behind a unknown name or face.
If you would read the blog I am quite clear with my identity and my testimony go back to page 93 and find my story. I would suggest that you do your homework first before jumping to conclusions and accusations.

I have my concerns as I have friends who are bound in their sin and sitting under Mike Tate.
Wow, that is a very generalized statement.
You are coming across like a legalist who has little experience reaching out to the un-churched. For example, I was doing an out reach down town where an older man “Biker type” praying to ask Jesus Christ into his life said, “Lord I have F#%@ed up. I am sorry for all the Sh#@ I have done……Please come into my life and be my Lord and Savior.” Now I have to ask you this did The Lord reject this mans prayer because he used vulgarity? I believe Our Lord looks at the heart motives of the individual.

You said that “I don't need to talk to him (Mike Tate), I have seen what they have learned from mr Tate, they have learned how to drink, tell dirty jokes, curse and yet they say they are living under Grace, this is the taching to my friends, am I concerned, yep I am, because I do not see that as grace, I see it as lack of grace, as grace to me not only saves us, keeps us, and free's us from feeling like we have to sin to fit in.

Gods grace is sufficient to see us through the worst of trials we could go through. possibly you are with him n this type pf grace teaching, maybe you are a part of him. You never said who you were either, you know. it is what it is, until God intervenes, until Gods people can rise up and live the Bible instead of just read it like they were doing a good thing, morning ritual, say your prayer, read your bible and live like the devil and then mentor others to be just like you or worse. Enough said, you must not know him, or you must agree with him, one or the other.

Wow I have to say this is a great job of judging and writing off a man who truly loves the Lord.
IF you have not gone to Mike first then what you are doing here is slandering another brother.
I know this to be the truth Mike is more open and willing to meet people. I implore you to go to Mike and talk!
This is more than what we have been experiencing with RLc.

I would suggest that you go do your homework. I am quite clear as to my identity and my testimony here in this blog.
If you are here to be simply a web troll you will be quickly exposed!

Sincerely
BraveHeart

AllforHim
BraveHeart
What are your concerns?
If you would like to get to know him or ask him specific question call him, he is more than available and willing to meet with you and answer your questions. But bringing up his name and starting a new blog just to muddy up the waters is down right wrong.
So if you are asking so many questions why don’t you come out and identify who you are so we all can know what your agenda is and is it appear to have some kind of ax to grind?

The waters were already muddy before I came into the picture. So who are you who hides behind a unknown name or face. I have my concerns as I have friends who are bound in their sin and sitting under Mike Tate. I don't need to talk to him, I have seen what they have learned from mr Tate, they have learned how to drink, tell dirty jokes, curse and yet they say they are living under Grace, this is the taching to my friends, am I concerned, yep I am, because I do not see that as grace, I see it as lack of grace, as grace to me not only saves us, keeps us, and free's us from feeling like we have to sin to fit in. Gods grace is sufficient to see us through the worst of trials we could go through. possibly you are with him n this type pf grace teaching, maybe you are a part of him. You never said who you were either, you know. it is what it is, until God intervenes, until Gods people can rise up and live the Bible instead of just read it like they were doing a good thing, morning ritual, say your prayer, read your bible and live like the devil and then mentor others to be just like you or worse. Enough said, you must not know him, or you must agree with him, one or the other.

Go read your Bible, I have done more homework than you could even know, point your finger somewhere else and take your language back to the gutter.........God's grace is not suffiecient nor is it a license for Pastors to boastfully and carelssly act like it is their tickey to sin rather than their ticket FR
OM sin..... sin, including you and your language ...take it back to the gutter. Dealling the with un-churched is one thing, those who do not have any idea what the Bible teaches, than we have examples and teachers like you....you have two ears and one mouth, as you read your Bible possibly you need t listen to it. Will be praying for you.
I see your identity clearly in yor blog......

Yes I am clearly identified in the blog and YES you can come out with who you are if you’re going to hurl insults with out backing them up “case and point.”

"If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over.
But if he will not listen, take one or two others along, so that 'every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.'
If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, treat him as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

"I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.
For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."

Matt 18:15-20

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: November 18, 2008 09:05AM

I agree with your comments Braveheart.

Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: November 19, 2008 01:50AM

ALLFORHIM, You are obviously from RLC. You speak that same language. So in regards to your question about who is your covering?, you should ask yourself, "who is yours"? If it is Tony, you are in a sad, sad place. Also, if it is "Man" and not God, your are also in a sad, sad, place.

The young people are not being lured or "gathered" as you put it, they are running like mad to get away from RLC. Mike is just loving them. He is not perfect nor claims to have "perfect faith or doctrine", but he at least is loving them. This is not a freekn competition ALLFORHIM! This is a kingdom of Heaven that has a God who enthrones it. Get over it.

-ryan-

AllforHim
Who are you and what do you believe? What is your statement of faith and why are you gathering kids from Radiant Life to your house? Who is your covering? I am concerned about a couple friends.

Posted by: Tkalc ()
Date: January 11, 2019 08:23AM

C3 churches are bad news. I was part of Hope City C3 church in the UK. It is a cult. There are lots of scandals about C3 if you search the internet. It's all prosperity teaching, controlling behaviour and worshipping leaders.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.