Is Sterling stealing my man?
Posted by: royalview ()
Date: July 23, 2008 09:17PM

My husband started with sterling about 4 years ago and did the weekend 3 years ago. He was a changed man and although I read so much about the brainwashing and weird standards that they went by I felt (or saw) that it had a positive impact on my husbands life. Recently I have noticed a withdrawral from our family and a real distance in the way he is treating me. He is even more involved with the "Men" and less invovlved with the family, I feel now that he is realy being drawn in to a cult like situation where they dictate his every desision, including how he should "invest " his money. HOw do I talk to him about this? It seems kinda dangerous to me and Im afraid if I force this that he will just withdraw more. I miss my husband. Any insite would be greatly appreciated, please understand that we have been together for 15 years and I dont really want to give up on my marriage. He once was an incredible loving person, the love of my life. I feel like Ive lost him. Kath

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Sterling stealing my man?
Posted by: WiserNow ()
Date: August 20, 2008 09:30AM

Yes, the boys at SRI are doing what they do best - inserting the group between a husband and wife. Be honest with him and let him know your marriage should come first, before the SRI boys. If he objects or withdraws further, you might want to get counseling for yourself in how to deal with your hubby's "male mistresses" and discuss what your future might hold if he doesn't snap to and get real about his relationship with his family.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.