Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: to brave heart and all- about RLC
Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: July 23, 2008 04:26AM

I have to respectfully disagree. I do not believe he speaks from a very objective point of view. I believe he is very inconsistent and gets caught up in defending his friends on here. He also sets up his friends or comes on here under different screen names after he has been banned to try to save his butt. For me he is totally not credible. He has been banned from this site not once, not twice, but I believe 3 or more times and maybe under different screen names. He has not abided by the rules the moderator has set for him. Joe has consistently made fun of or ridiculed people on here who are hurting. I don't think he ever realized the seriousness of the hurting. As for me he has no credibility and is not someone I would receive from. His antics on here have been childish at time. So what we are naming names, they need to be named and those people can come on here themselves and defend themselves. Paul Childs can speak for himself. So can others. I for one, and I bet the others might agree, do not care to sort through Joes truths and lies and get his story straight. We have put up with him for along time. If he wants to be of help he needs to show a more consistent attitude towards doing that and stop playing games on here. I know that is harsh but that is were I stand on the Joe issue. Love was worse. You should read some of his earlier posts. There was no regard for the hurting. It is like they are in high school and are trying to defend their clique. Sorry, not buying it. Okay time to move one. That is definately way too much time to spend on these two who have been banned from here. I wanted to make it clear where I stand on this since DejaVu came on here to be he spokesman. DejaVu I know that is offending to you but that does not change the value to me of all of the other posts you have had on here. You have been productive and enlightening. Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: July 23, 2008 04:40AM

WAJ, I am not one to get offended anymore. All of the postings on any of these forums I respect. Like you, I have opinions of them and the over all validity of them, but that is OK, you know what I mean. Many opinions I do not share because I don't think they would benefit anyone and because some of them are personal. I have read a lot of the other postings from the distant past, and too some level I agree with you. Joe is my friend, and having your opinion about him does not change that.

To note: It is crazy to know how we are all connected in some way which is why I believe so many things and experiences on this forum that have been shared are so personal to all of us. Anyhow...

For now, I will move. Thanks for your response.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: July 23, 2008 08:24AM

OK Deja Vu in all fairness I am willing to retract my statement of lumpping Joe (SpeakTruth) into the TW group. So please let le address mr. speaktruth in my most humbel openion you have brough on any critisizm yourself by.
1. not being honest with your postings.
2. Bantering people who have shaired their real life experience here with Dr Love.
Both of you have lost my trust and respect due to your postings. that does not mean that I have condemed you or that I can't love you in Christ.
having said that I will also tell you that I know Joe and his wife and they can be very friendly and out going. but remember this "inmates and prison guards do not make trust worthy friends"
Joe you owe this group an appology!

Deja Vu I aggree with your note: "It is crazy to know how we are all connected in some way which is why I believe so many things and experiences on this forum that have been shared are so personal to all of us. Anyhow..."

May we all be ready to help more people escape the clutches of RLC

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: July 23, 2008 08:34AM

DejaVu........please know that my comments bout joe only apply to his conduct and comments on this website. I do believe that he is probably well intentioned and from what I have known about him a good person. My comments were in no way to drive friends apart. I respect that you are friends with him and I am certain that outside of the earlier postings, comments, and issues with him on the site, that I would we would probably get along well. Anyway, like I said.........moving on. I don't know if it was on this thread but I agree with your posts about churches having too many ministries. Sometimes they have them just to occupy their members or to give people positions of leadership. However, I have seen some churches that only have a few ministries and they do them well. I think that a church or congregation should offer vital life living services for everyone whether it be through ministries or sevices such as marriage conseling, , drug recovery, mens issues, etc. You don't have to call it a ministry but Jesus centered services in some of these areas are beneficial. I know I had an experience with a family member going through some relationship issues and also issues with their partner and alcohol. The person did attend Radiant Life but was truly seeking help. I set the person up with someone at Radiant Life and the person ended up telling her that they could not help because they did not attend Radiant Life and that they would be overstepping their spiritual authority. My heart broke. The person was not in submission to a regime at their own church so they were totally confused. They attended a different church but was seeking help outside of that particular church which I thought was okay. After all we are all one body aren't we and shouldn't it be their choice were she they seeks help. If someone from First Baptist or Harvest can help and they do not go there then isn't the purpose of Christ being fulfilled. You see this person did not have all the Spiritual Covering training and genuinelly walked away confused and hurt. They did end up getting help and it worked out but it was very troubling to me that the Spirirual help at RLC in that instance had conditions attached. Anyway, thats it for now. I don't even know if I made sense in my post and am hitting the post message button. The church today to be real and relevant has to be a place of refuge. A place to go for help. the church may not always have the resources to deal with it but should be so plugged into the word and into the community that they can direct people to where they can get help. Later for now.

Re: to BraveHeart and all- about RLC
Date: September 28, 2008 12:27PM

Everyone!
Now is the time to Pray specifically asking God that He would pull down all the strong holds surrounding the saints at Radiant Life. That the Elders who still tolerate this false teacher would be dealt with by the holy spirit. That this false teacher, false prophet and false apostle would be strongly dealt with by the holy spirit.

We need to remain united and vigilant as the enemy will look for any way to justify his position and philosophy's, justifying a particular life style etc.

Again Tony I implore you to evaluate and assess the devastation your teachings have caused the many people of Radiant Life Church. I ask that you would Stop practicing the Spiritual Parenting and give back all the children you have taken from there natural parents. I also Ask that you would repent from this evil teaching and submit yourself to a NEW group of elders that are voted in by the church congregation!

The bottom line is your teachings are wicked beyond reality and it needs to stop immediately!
before another person gets hurt!!

Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: June 09, 2010 07:59AM

A LITTLE MATH

Total Posts Rick Ross Destructive Church Forum...11,396

Total Non Radiant Life Cult/TPWOC Posts...............5,565.....48.84%

Total Radiant Life Cult/Tony Cunningham Posts......2,989.....26.22%

Total TPWOC/Mike Villamor Posts...........................2,842....24.93%

Combine Total Percentage Of Posts On
Radiant Life Cult/Tony Cunningham and TPWOCult/ Mike Villamor.......51.16%

Over 51% of the total posts on an Cult Education Forum are attributed to the Satanic twistings of a Spiritual Father/Spritual Son team Tony Cunningham and Mike Villamor...............What does this leave to doubt?

Date: July 01, 2010 02:45AM

ostracizedone
A LITTLE MATH

Total Posts Rick Ross Destructive Church Forum...11,396

Total Non Radiant Life Cult/TPWOC Posts...............5,565.....48.84%

Total Radiant Life Cult/Tony Cunningham Posts......2,989.....26.22%

Total TPWOC/Mike Villamor Posts...........................2,842....24.93%

Combine Total Percentage Of Posts On
Radiant Life Cult/Tony Cunningham and TPWOCult/ Mike Villamor.......51.16%

Over 51% of the total posts on an Cult Education Forum are attributed to the Satanic twistings of a Spiritual Father/Spritual Son team Tony Cunningham and Mike Villamor...............What does this leave to doubt?

BraveHeart
today the view list is at 41,698 + 169,700 = 211,398 views

Iseenow
BraveHeart
Please note: due to the glitch in moving this thread, there is no way to add or note the 169,700+ views that were registered before the glitch on this 16th day of April 2009

Total is now 194710 views. 25000 + views since April 17th, that's 83 days or an average of a little over 300 views per day. Go ahead RLC and Tony, "make my day" , all your efforts to discredit this blog and those who post here and it is still making a difference. Thank God more and more people are breaking into freedom from the false teachings. I know there will always be a small group that follows Tony. All you have to do is look at David Koresh and whatever the "messiah" of Strong City and you will know a small number of people will always stay brainwashed. I am filled with joy (leaping about as a calf) for those who have come into freedom. NOTE: that is the only correct Greek definition Tony gave from the pulpit in the 7+ years I attended. I always went back and looked them up for myself and could never figure out why he would just twist the meaning a little bit. Now I know it was to make his point for his benefit. Also in reviewing my notes it seem that in 7+ years Tony only has about a dozen parts of scripture that he uses over and over again as the basis for his teachings. Sure he pulled out an occasional reference but his teaching foundation is on such a small part of the word. It is one more thing that validates that this man while he may know the scripture is very particular as to what he uses to teach for his benefit.

Tony is a narcissist concerned only about himself!!!!

what ever the count is on this blog add 169,700
as the counter was rested back to zero at the time of the glitch.

Re: to Braveheart and All- about RLC
Date: July 01, 2010 03:00AM

keep an open eye on these sycophants from the Radiant Death Cult.

Some of these people have there own blogs where they can promote there false teachings but NOT engage in private or public debate.

Cowards that are hiding behind a false prophet, false apostle Mr Tony Cunningham of Radiant........death.

See the postings from "GREG HUTH OF RADIANT LIFE CHURCH"

Look at how he continues to twist the word of God for his own gain. This is a perfect example of how these cult members twist scripture to justify there foolish behavior.

BraveHeart

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2010 03:02AM by BraveHeart.

Date: September 21, 2010 11:38PM

Looking back at this blog I can see that old list is way out of date, as many of the names on that list are no longer part of the Tony Cult. I would estimate over 2/3 of the names on that list have renounced their membership at RLc and with Tony.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.