Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
to brave heart and all- about RLC
Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: July 22, 2008 04:00AM

It's pretty interesting that many ppl have been banned from here... have u all seen the BRAND NEW updated website of radiant life church... You will see Joe Landziaks name on there....LOL!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: to brave heart and all- about RLC
Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: July 22, 2008 04:02AM

HERE IT IS!!!

2:42 Groups are small gatherings that focus on growing in relationship with Christ and one another. Anyone is welcome to attend a 2:42 at any of the variety of locations and dates around the area.

[Moderator's note: Posting contact information is against the rules of this message board. All contact information previously posted has been removed]

See [forum.culteducation.com]

[...]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2010 01:45AM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: Escapee07 ()
Date: July 22, 2008 04:06AM

Transparent
It's pretty interesting that many ppl have been banned from here... have u all seen the BRAND NEW updated website of radiant life church... You will see Joe Landziaks name on there....LOL!!!

Hey,

I know the Landziaks personally and can say with confidence that, the address on the info is outdated. I may not have agreed with the way Joe went about saying things on earlier posts, but I have no issue saying that he and his wife are good people who love the Lord.
RLC just hasn't updated their info yet. Even if he is still going to RLC, he has made it pretty clear that he is not on board with all of the weird stuff going on.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2008 04:10AM by Escapee07.

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: July 22, 2008 04:08AM

yea, it is funny how hypocritical joe has been as well as speaking out of both sides of his mouth. Also, funny how when ryan and matt stepped up, he changed his tune. look at the comment he has on ryans blog that he directed us to. joe is still trying to please everyone. too bad. hope the best for him.

Posted by: Escapee07 ()
Date: July 22, 2008 04:56AM

Hey,

I know the Landziaks personally and can say with confidence that, the address on the info is outdated. I may not have agreed with the way Joe went about saying things on earlier posts, but I have no issue saying that he and his wife are good people who love the Lord.
RLC just hasn't updated their info yet. Even if he is still going to RLC, he has made it pretty clear that he is not on board with all of the weird stuff going on.

***I was made aware that the Landziaks have not held a 242 meeting in over a year. Just thought I should let you know.***

Date: July 22, 2008 05:13AM

nicole, very odd and not sure true because joe has a comment on paul childs my space from this year asking him if he is coming to 242 tonight. but we are getting distracted from what we are here for. This is not about Joe. He has has shown himself for who he is, a troll on here who has not been truthful or forthright unless convenient for him. Thats it for Joe. movin on for me.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: July 23, 2008 01:28AM

thanks Transparent
for the list rlc is prety slow at updating the web site but Joes name up there is not a big surprise. I see a lot of elders wives leading these small groups and also noticed some simularirtys
Elders & Elders Wives=E / EW
SOMA Clones=SC
known Tony Worshiper=TW
Pastor or Staff=PS

•Valerie Alfonso TW/SC
•Jim and Angela Hall TW & TW
•Bob Fendall TW
•Tom Kimball E/TW
•Dave Jackson TW
•Bruce and Kelly Kynaston TW&TW
•Jim Eitzen TW
•Joe [L] SC/TW
•Memo Olivares (Spanish) TW/SC
•Jagdish Chandra (Hindi) TW/SC
•Peter Cress TW/SC
•Michael Ruiz SC/TW
•Ken Bollinger PS/E/TW
•Kelli Huth EW/PS/TW
Couples - Focus on Building Thriving Marriages
•Timothy Stewart WHAT-A-JOKE!!! Hey TJ why don't you start with your own Family!
Pastor Kevin & Bridgit!!!!!!
•Matt and Bev Wanner E/EW/TW
•Shay Pang TW/EW
•Rick Mladnich TW
•Tracy Daniels TW/SC
•Laurelle Martin TW
•Linda Jones & Heather Smith SC/TW
•Jason Scanlan TW/SC
•Tam Wachtel TW

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2010 01:41AM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: July 23, 2008 01:43AM

these 2:42 groups have a mission statement that reads like this.
Behold I stand at the door and pick the lock. Don't worry about turnning some ones faith just get their eyes off Jesus and over to our very own "Man OF God! Mr. Tony Cunningham!" Where he will lead you down the path of new spiritual enlightment with deep spiritual teachings like Spiritual Parenting, Spiritual Authority and Covanant Relationships!
That's right you to can become just like Tony! I know that is a hard act to follow but in a matter of years you can be come more like Tony by attending Tonys very own SOMA School of enchanted folowers.

Date: July 23, 2008 01:58AM

I am cracking up at your comment about TJ Stewart. It always boggled my mind how someone with such a sour, arrogant, unhospitable attitude could be in a position to pastor and show jesus. Try wearing it first. He was a product of the great pastor prophecy session I believe. He definately talks he game of christ but definately does not show it or walk it. Another one who thinks they have all the answers and know it all. He was downright rude while I went there.

Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: July 23, 2008 03:22AM

In regards to all of these postings about Joe and others. Obviously everyone has "right" to their opinion. I am cool with that. Even if certain opinions were about me. That is the freedom we have here, but I do agree that it is easy to get off subject. I know I do it often without realizing it. I do want to say this in regards to information that is not all true just so we keep to the integrity of the site:

Yes, Joe is a friend of mine. He speaks from a VERY objective point of view which can definately look inconsistant at times yet I know it is not intended. We talked recently and he has been very encouraged by what he has seen on this forum recently and he realized that it can really be used for good. This is when he realized that he wanted to be of help, not sarcastic all the time. He is a jokester anyways. In regards to RLC, and his name and number still being on the site: Joe still has people over at his house weekly. Most do not go to RLC anymore. IT IS NOT A 242 Group! He just loves people and they still like to hang out there. For some reason, RLC keeps his name posted. Maybe it is because he did not do like I did which I told the leadership that I NO LONGER want to be a part of leadership. So in return, they took my info off. Joe however just quietly and humbly left. He hasnt been there in a very long time.

I am only bringing all of this up to clear up any question to what is true and what is false. So if this upsets all of you for doing that, it is what it is. Atleast things are more clear and hopefully we can move on and allow Joe and others to come forward and be of great use on this forum. I will talk more another time. Take care!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.