Radiant Life Church RWORSHIP 242 commercial
Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: June 19, 2008 05:22AM

[youtube.com]

ridiculous.... brainwashed young ppl.....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Radiant Life Church RWORSHIP 242 commercial
Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: June 28, 2008 12:21PM

oh is it still called rworship or have they changed their name again? Real Life? Real World? tonys young clones?

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: June 28, 2008 11:33PM

Transparent, thanks for the video. Personally I would be wary of any group that recruits with such an odd video. I was especially distrubed by the phallus (cucumber) being the "I" in "instruction". Hmmmm. Very "Clergy abuse" to me.

Seriously, having been personally subjected to christian "cults" before, I can see the allure of showing young people all doing things together. Isn't it all so great?!

Let the brainwashing/programming begin...and bring a checkbook.

Date: June 29, 2008 02:54PM

yea Sparky, $3000 a year to get brainwashed. And the teachers are a joke. Unaccredited. SpeakTruth from the other forum said he still gets statements from them wanting money or something. The teachers are their own brainwashed so called pastors. And they try to manipulate and control your mind to make you think you are getting a great deal. Give me a break. Save your money potential soma students. Go find a good bible study and spend your money at a junior college or college getting something that will benefit your future and will enable you to be responsible in your life. You don't need soma, read the bible and go to a good bible study. SOMA is a joke.

Date: June 30, 2008 01:30AM

sorry sparky, the message above was meant for the post about soma. I will put it there.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: July 02, 2008 05:14AM

let me break it down for you!
(R) + (WORSHIP)
(R) stands for (Radiant Life Church) Radiant life = TONY
TONY-WORSHIP
it is just that simple even a dog could figure it out!!!

Date: July 08, 2008 12:59PM

The cucumber is hilarious and highly inappropriate for the commercial and the marketing target. and braveheart, bark bark, even I figured it out! Thanks for showing what rworship really is.

Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: June 09, 2010 03:00AM

A LITTLE MATH

Total Posts Rick Ross Destructive Church Forum...11,396

Total Non Radiant Life Cult/TPWOC Posts...............5,565.....48.84%

Total Radiant Life Cult/Tony Cunningham Posts......2,989.....26.22%

Total TPWOC/Mike Villamor Posts...........................2,842....24.93%

Combine Total Percentage Of Posts On
Radiant Life Cult/Tony Cunningham and TPWOCult/ Mike Villamor.......51.16%

Over 51% of the total posts on an Cult Education Forum are attributed to the Satanic twistings of a Spiritual Father/Spritual Son team Tony Cunningham and Mike Villamor...............What does this leave to doubt?

Posted by: Fool Me Once ()
Date: June 29, 2010 06:22AM

The ship is sinking The ship is sinking.. and their is not a life boat on the ship.. Is this the end?? Been waiting a long time for this...A lot f people have been hurt on this ship. some have healed and other are still hurting. It will be a good thing if this ship sinks....

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: June 29, 2010 12:10PM

the only thing you missed was a fine example of foolish people trying to act, act like they are trying to win over the approuval and openion of all on lookers. coming accros like they can be holy with the poor acting job.

BraveHeart

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.