Current Page: 5 of 11
Re: GREG HUTH OF RADIANT LIFE CHURCH
Posted by: Fuzzymug18 ()
Date: September 15, 2008 03:06PM

What in the world are you guys doing? Aren't these all old wounds and errors that have been forgiven? the only people who should be concerned of this would be those involved. I'm not at all interested in that Randy punched Greg around a decade ago...I'm interested in how their relationship is now...Do you guys know?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: September 16, 2008 02:51AM

fuzzymg18 you make an excelent piont! What matters most is what is happening now! For example yo have to ask did Greg stand up and join in with the congregation when they said goodby to brandon or did he sit there with the inter circle with that sour look on there faces?

that is what we need to be looking at. How can these arrogant leaders be so TWO FACED? How can Greg sit back allowing the spiritual parenting to keep on distroying familys?

Date: September 16, 2008 02:56AM

fuzzymug18 you make an excelent piont! What matters most is what is happening now! For example you have to ask did Greg stand up and join the congregation with the Standing Ovation when they said goodby to Brandon or did he sit there with the inter circle & leadership with that sour look on there faces?

Your right that is what we need to be looking at. How can these arrogant leaders be so TWO FACED? How can Greg sit back allowing the spiritual parenting to keep on distroying familys?

Posted by: Fuzzymug18 ()
Date: September 16, 2008 04:58AM

Is spiritual parenting still continuing? I believe it was started with good intention, just as several destructive events in human history started with good intention. I was working the morning Brandon gave his farewell, so I don't know who did or didn't stand. I wish I could have been there to give him a big hug.

I do know that what has occurred in the church's history is being recognized by the church authority and steps are being taken. I Pray for wise discernment from the leadership and restoration for those who were injured.

Date: September 16, 2008 09:31AM

spiritual parenting?
Oh Yes it is! Tony has his most prized spitital daughter Miss. Ott living with him and Tony is now coaching his natral son's girlfriend to emansipate her self from her natral parents to live with Tony.
Fuzzymug18
Is spiritual parenting still continuing? I believe it was started with good intention, just as several destructive events in human history started with good intention. I was working the morning Brandon gave his farewell, so I don't know who did or didn't stand. I wish I could have been there to give him a big hug.

I do know that what has occurred in the church's history is being recognized by the church authority and steps are being taken. I Pray for wise discernment from the leadership and restoration for those who were injured.

Date: October 29, 2008 02:28AM

BraveHeart _____

The real truth is that Tony is not coaching Joel's girlfriend to get emansipated from her parents.
The girl lied to her parents.

Date: October 30, 2008 01:56PM

I know that some of you are only interested in what is happening now but I want to go back a little on this thread.

I was at church the night that Randy hit Greg. Only I thought Dennis hit Greg. My mistake.
Later I learned it was Randy.
I also heard that Greg was supposedly confronting Randy about some sin issue.
I thought that it was all straitened out. Then all of a sudden there was no more Randy.
I liked him and was very sad when I didn't see Randy at church anymore.

The thing that I am seeing now is just a bigger more hurtful situation then back then.
Back then it was just lies and cover up.
Then it was accuse the people so you can make them feel little and like no bodies.
Now it is all out control the ones who are willing and if you can't control them use there family against them.

My, My, the devil is at work at RLC.

Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: October 31, 2008 06:05AM

ConcernedChristian
I know that some of you are only interested in what is happening now but I want to go back a little on this thread.

I was at church the night that Randy hit Greg. Only I thought Dennis hit Greg. My mistake.
Later I learned it was Randy.
I also heard that Greg was supposedly confronting Randy about some sin issue.
I thought that it was all straitened out. Then all of a sudden there was no more Randy.
I liked him and was very sad when I didn't see Randy at church anymore.

The thing that I am seeing now is just a bigger more hurtful situation then back then.
Back then it was just lies and cover up.
Then it was accuse the people so you can make them feel little and like no bodies.
Now it is all out control the ones who are willing and if you can't control them use there family against them.

My, My, the devil is at work at RLC.

NOPE!!! GREG HUTH WAS ACTING LIKE A TRUE ASSHOLE THAT NITE! TO THOSE LATER ON FOLKS THAT CAME AFTER EGCC... GREGE HUTH USED TO TAKE JOKING TO FAR... HIS HUMOR AT THAT TIME WAS NOT VERY GOOD AT ALL... AS A MATTER OF FACT THERE ARE PROBABLY MANY PEOPLE THAT WANTED TO MOP HIS ASS UP QUICK!!!

Posted by: JustmeMrsG ()
Date: October 31, 2008 06:18AM

Randy didn't do what he did because of a Greg's joking, it went MUCH deeper than that. Randy is a very easygoing mild-mannered man who would much rather keep the peace than stir up anything. It takes a lot to push his buttons and even more for him to act on it.

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: November 11, 2008 07:39AM

Anyone know if this yahoo has been promoted by Tony through all this for his ignorant, blinding support.

Current Page: 5 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.