Current Page: 11 of 11
Re: GREG HUTH OF RADIANT LIFE CHURCH
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: September 29, 2010 12:03AM

From his very own look how self righteous I can be blog Mr. (I'm a Coward) Huth

Greg Huth, Musings
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Something that made me go Hmmm...
My wife and I were driving home today. On our route and within the community in which we live is a family that used to attend the church we currently attend. The family has been quite vocal about concerns they have with the church, and have been known to say that a lot of good people -- they include themselves in that category -- have been wronged. They believe they have taken the spiritual high road, standing against oppression, and claiming that those remaining in the church are fools.

As I was saying, my wife and I were on our way home. She happened to glance in the direction of the aforementioned family's home and here is what she saw: The man was sitting in his garage with kids present. When he recognized who we were he lifted his hand up and flipped us off. Again, with kids present.

I'm not going to speculate what was going through his head, nor am I going to identify him. But being that he considers himself part of a righteous battle against tyranny, I just have to go, Hmmmm....
Posted by Greg Huth, Musings at 11:32 PM 0 comments

Now that makes me laugh so hard!
Greg reading your little story, having some neighbor flip you off hurt your little feelings? I would think you would have thicker skin but apparently you don't, so you run to you blog where you don't allow anyone to voice there thoughts and you cry about the incident. Grow up!
Luke 6:41-42
"Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?

"Or how can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take out the speck that is in your eye,' when you yourself do not see the log that is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother's eye.
Greg why don't you have the balls to walk over to that man and truly be sorry for what you have done to hurt this family? Oh that's right, your not sorry!

It obvious your church CULT has hurt a LOT of people! You have enabled Tony's heretical teachings, you have carried out Tony's manipulative orders, you and your wife have successfully participated in brainwashing, manipulating and coercing one spouse against the other, ending in divorce. That is the facts!

This is how self-righteous and arrogant you are, to publicly post how one man responds to seeing the looks of you wicked evil back-stabbing monsters driving down the street?
You people at the Radiant Life Cult are like living next door to a Pedophile!!!
I'm just one neighbor who cares about my neighbors enough to warn them about the Spiritual Pedophile living down the street!!!!!

BraveHeart

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Timetospeak ()
Date: October 01, 2010 10:49AM

A finger going up has exceedingly far less damage than the life damaging spiritual rape that occurred at Radiant Life Church.

Date: October 01, 2010 11:37AM

Timetospeak
A finger going up

has exceedingly far less damage

than the life damaging spiritual rape that occurred at Radiant Life Church.

TimeToSpeak Well said!

Date: May 20, 2011 03:14AM

BraveHeart
what can I say personaly Greg & Kelli are very likeable people and on the outside apear to be down to earth belivers. but as you get to know them you will see how much they worship Tony. With Greg being an elder at RLc he has abused his position of authority and bastardized the teachings of the Bible. I have con fronted him with the truth and questioned the teachings of Tony but he does not have the balls to oppose or confront Tony. So in that he is just another Sycophant.

I have approched both Tony & Greg regarding the abuses I was seeing and neither guy was humbel enough to receive what I said or questioned them about.
when I told Greg to stop contacting me, my wife and my family. he dishonored me and continued to sneek arround contacting my wife.

Greg & Tony you guys are pushing a false teaching and you are apposing the gospil of Jesus Christ. Greg you think YOU are the one that gets the heal people but sorry it is just that demon preforming signs of wonders.

When are guys going to stop deciving people?????

I posted that in August 20, 2008 04:52PM

These people still have the nerve to call themselves Christian, yet they are the most back stabbing and manipulate people I have ever encountered! They have hurt the lives of hundreds of families and broken up many marriages simply to get one spouse to follow there cult leader Tony Cunningham. Yes, Tony is a self proclaimed prophet and apostle, a man who has riped off widows, coerced people to give him lavish gifts, the end result it is Tony worship!! Greg and Kelli Huth are still sycophants sucking up and doing the Tony worship. They are people who enable this destructive behavior and doing it in the name of Jesus.

Greg, keep on posting on your stupid self promoting Musings and Reflection Blog (a joke), a blog that does not allow any outside comments.
What's the matter Greg Can't you handle the truth???

WARNING, "RADIANT LIFE" IS A CULT!!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2011 03:25AM by BraveHeart.

Date: May 22, 2011 10:17PM

Timetospeak
A finger going up has exceedingly far less damage than the life damaging spiritual rape that occurred at Radiant Life Church.
With Tony moving out the neighborhood is a little bit safer!!!
We have one less spiritual pedophile living here....

Watch out Arizona!

the Pangs house is up for sale!

Greg when are you moving?

Posted by: Timetospeak ()
Date: May 22, 2011 11:32PM

I don't think Greg will move, at least not from Sacramento. Tony thinks Greg is an idiot. He will tell Greg that he is supposed to stay in Sacramento to lead RLC. Greg is not an idiot - he is blinded.

Date: May 23, 2011 01:50PM

Blinded, yes!! We can only pray that they repent of their Tony worship, renounce all the evils they have done, yes done in the name of Jesus! And pray they get saved! Otherwise the bible says they are to be accursed! Something about a millstone tied to there neck and throw into the deepest sea. They enable Tony and we all know how many bridges Tony is willing to burn to promote his false teachings linking his own pockets.
Still Greg and Kelly still have some serious explaining to the manipulative and coercive council they have pushed upon people especially when counseling a spouse to divorce because the other spouse opposes Tony! I am calling the two of you out to answer for your despicable actions!

I thank the Lord everyday for rescuing my marriage from the evil and vindictive motives of Tony Cunningham!

It is the gospel of Jesus that saves!

Date: October 08, 2011 04:00AM

Once again Greg makes another bragging statement to some how justify himself as being religious.
I Beat My Body and Make It My Slave... A banner day...

This morning I reached a milestone: I ran -- ok, jogged -- a mile without walking or stopping.

For some, "so what." But for me, that's a big deal.

The Lord spoke to me at the beginning of the summer and gave me the goal of running a mile by the end of the summer. Today is Sept. 20. How many days of summer left?

By the grace of God I persevered and overcame! Thank you Lord sooooo much!

...I beat my body and make it my slave ... (Paul, 1Cor 9:27)

Greg once again you have taken a passage out of context to validate your sin. That is blasphemy! All the reader reads is I, Me, Me, I, I ....

Current Page: 11 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.