Current Page: 1 of 11
GREG HUTH OF RADIANT LIFE CHURCH
Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: June 16, 2008 04:54AM

hEY GREG! You're a little pawn... what the hell is going on.... you think you have the only authority to pray over people.... your sucha damn fool. I will make sure and see you face to face.... i will tell you to your face.... your WHACKED!!!!! What the hell do you think your doing? SCOLDING people because the non-elders pray for the SICK!!! Everyone has a RIGHT to pray for others... I'm looking forward to meeting with you soon man! As a matter of fact you need another BLACK-EYE like the one Randy gave to you.... No one cares for your "prick" like attitude.... God has seen it all....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GREG HUTH OF RADIANT LIFE CHURCH
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: June 17, 2008 03:09AM

Transparent you said it all! here is a guy that is a power hungry "Want-a-bee Tony Clone" if ever! this guy singel handely has mentaly screwed up so many lives! then he takes the attitude that once people break off their sole tie with him that "oh they were never realy one of us, (Judging ones Christianity)" or does he mean that they are not one of the chozen dirty dozen? it is interesting once you step out of the spiritual stronghold of Radiant Life Cult and renounce the un-holy soul ties you can begin to walk in peace with Christ.
I had not heard any thing about Randy punching Greg in the Face wow I'm sure that was a well deserved punch. :-D

if radiant life was a healthy church they would not be loosing so many of the core families. Huth is such a controling manipulator look at his influence he has over the people on staff. all his forms of relationship are based on that false teaching taken from Glations 6:6 you got to pay for you bible training.

an elder in need, is most likely a blood sucking leech,

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: June 17, 2008 08:33AM

elaborate on the punching, I could use a good laugh and who is Randy? If you don't feel comfortable on the forum talking about it it is cool. I just thought that was hilarious and no one is more deserving. Well said braveheart.

Posted by: SpeakTruth ()
Date: June 17, 2008 11:09AM

Also, please elaborate on the "oh they were never realy one of us, (Judging ones Christianity)"... is this a quote of his? Did he say this or something?

Date: June 17, 2008 06:49PM

WAJ:

Huth used to take joking way too far... and ppl didn't like it. As a matter of fact when i first met him i was gonna clean his clock myself but someone else did.... one night on a night service... he takes the joking too far... so randy this guy who used to play drums didn't like it.... in front of adams old coffee house... he decks greg huth and cuts his brow open... randy was an experienced martial artist that packed alot of power.... after that... greg quit the joking with people.... he got decked right in front of the youth at that time.... funny story till this day....

the next whacko is gonna flip and take out Tony one day if he don't watch himself

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: June 17, 2008 09:50PM

wow! I now know who your talking about. Randy is a really cool guy that is a very straigh forward honest & hard working guy! he would help set up and tear down and I never ever heard him complain or say he was tired. it was cool to see his wife singing on the worship team back when it was Elk Grove Community. then just one day he was no longer playing the drums??? Huth would say that he had some sin issues to work out. I never heard the other side of the story. I get sick looking back knowing what I know now and realizing the mental games they were playing with his wife. but I would see her there at church and not see Randy. I'm still putting pieces of the puzzel together. but let me say this in reffrence to other quotes I have heard Greg Huth say, he has justifed that a wife leaving her husband bassed on true submission to the leadership of the church. in other words if the husband is questing the directions teaching and the council coming from Tony and the Elders then they say that "this guy is not one of us". I can think of about 9 couples off the top of my head that the church stepped in and worked the wife against her husband. the same technique satan used in the garden! heck I heard Tony tell me that Paul was acting insain and crazy. but then realize they were working his wife with their false teachings.
heck I would hold Huth and Tony responsible for the Jon Richards sagga because they mentoured / discipled / brainwashed and used poor Jon and the last I heard the elders removed him from the staff and "he is not one of us".
Heck look at the crazy council that came from Kevin and Bridgit to the youth and where are they today? like I said Tony would rather sacrifice 99 to gain 1 wealthy man to manipulate and Greg Huth and the Elders are backing up this activity day after day.

if you want to stop this cult then come forward and tell your story!

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: June 18, 2008 01:12AM

that is so cool. I knew Randy and he was cool. huth i am sure deserved it. what happened to kevin and Bridgit?

Posted by: Asian Guy ()
Date: June 19, 2008 04:21AM

If i am correct and "Transparent" is infact Dan Davis as this "SpeakLove" character has pointed out way earlier in these Forums, then i'de have to put my money on Huth. Seriously Dan i like you and all but i'd pay good money to see that fight. RLC is wacked!!!

Date: June 19, 2008 05:19AM

greg huth got knocked the """" out by Randy!!!

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 19, 2008 05:23AM

Asian Guy:

This is not about urging people to fight.

FYI--the names are "Dr. Love" (who has been banned from the board) and "SpeakTruth."

Did you really read the thread?

Current Page: 1 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.