Current Page: 8 of 8
Re: Why are family members leaving Radiant Life Church of Katy
Posted by: YHWHSaves ()
Date: May 07, 2011 03:46AM

Quote:
concern08
Quote:

"Why has religion become a profession for those who want to prey on insecure believers? "

Quote:

"The more I read these boards on Rick Ross the more I realized that organize religion has nothing to do with God. It is all derived from man."

Here's the deal;

EVERY single "CHURCH" is the United States is a BUSINESS. Each one is incorporated with that State, however their Individual State handles churches and then the "Church" files with the IRS to become tax exempt and be able to issue tax deductible receipts.

At this point the individual "Church" releases the Authority of God and embraces the Authority of the IRS. The church may not then voice itself on political matters or do certain other things and is effectively silenced by the IRS, all for the tax deduction.

Churches are Constitutionally Protected and NO CHURCH ever has to file with the IRS or incorporate in order to be Tax exempt, only to be able to issue receipts for donations that are tax deductible.

No one questions this formula for "churches", only what the "churches" do. why? Because nearly everyone thinks that's the only way to get it done. AKA get a building, build a business, form a "ministry", PAY A PASTOR, etc.

Pastor's should not be paid a salary. Worship leaders should not be paid a salary Churches should not pay ANYONE a SALARY. Churches as we know them; frankly should not exist. Each one is filled with good intentions but wastes the precious resources of God's kingdom and leads others from Jesus' commands.

Instead of each individual person's "Tithe" going into the "LORD's Storehouse" so that "there may be food", when given to the church, it goes to the "church" and then to Salaries and Pensions and Building maintenance and "programs" and etc. etc.

The Church is meant to be "organized", but not as a "non profit ENTITY". It is meant to be believers meeting together in Jesus' name in each others' homes and or individually owned "Buildings", but certainly not meeting together as a IRS regulated Entity in a "Church Building" with a mortgage. "Let no debt remain outstanding?"

This is why the Church in America is ineffective. It is deluded by the desire for money, fame and power and the most deadly: control.

Control belongs to the Spirit of God alone.

Jesus said "where two or more gather together in my name, I AM THERE with them." That is the true "Church" and the one that is rising up right now to further the kingdom of God. Underground. Hidden.

Options: ReplyQuote
Current Page: 8 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.