Current Page: 7 of 8
Re: Why are family members leaving Radiant Life Church of Katy
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: September 25, 2008 08:39AM

If you go to the RLC Katy Web site you will see this:

After much prayerful consideration, Radiant life church of Katy Texas has decided to disconnect from Radiant Life Church of Sacramento Ca. releasing them from any and all oversight. We have felt God calling us to a new direction and purpose for some time. Our desire in moving forward is to leave the old behind and grab the new that God has for us. As we move forward we look with great anticipation to the many changes that he is bring us through. To those who have been hurt we offer our repentance and pray that they would not hold there experience against God’s church. We desire that everyone would be reconciled to Christ.

Thank you very much
Elders of RLC Katy TX.

There are many questions that people have

What is next?

What Is Toms personal position regarding Tony's teachings?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: November 11, 2008 07:42AM

Has this churched reopened yet?

Date: November 30, 2008 09:23AM

Looks like the new church in Katy. I certainly don't want to doom this church and hope Tom has disconnected and that this church thrives. Just be careful it is not another destructive cookie cutter of Tony's.

Live Oaks Christian Fellowship
Pastor : Tom Borsic - tborsic@gmail.com 402 West Grand Parkway Suite 140 Katy Texas 77450 Starts meeting at their new location on November 9th

Date: November 30, 2008 09:38AM

Date: December 02, 2008 01:22PM

whatajoke
Looks like the new church in Katy. I certainly don't want to doom this church and hope Tom has disconnected and that this church thrives. Just be careful it is not another destructive cookie cutter of Tony's.

Pastor : Tom Borsic - tborsic@gmail.com 402 West Grand Parkway Suite 140 Katy Texas 77450 Starts meeting at their new location on November 9th

Until they publicly renounce all of Tony's teachings and Renounce the soul ties that they had with Tony and Rose....that dark cloud will continue to follow them where ever they go.

Posted by: Guess Who ()
Date: December 02, 2008 03:14PM

This is how far you will go to "do life" with your spiritual family.

We are committed to covenantal relationships!

Elders are the highest human authority in the church body, i.e. a pastor is an elder. Elders are not elected. They are appointed by God and set in by apostles.

These are some phrases from the website that has Tom's new church connection on it.

Sounds and looks a whole lot like the New Apostolic Reformation. Same dog different fleas.

Here is the link to their covering:

[www.ncmi.net]

People of Katy approach with extreme caution.

Posted by: concern08 ()
Date: January 16, 2009 04:03AM

BraveHeart
whatajoke

Until they publicly renounce all of Tony's teachings and Renounce the soul ties that they had with Tony and Rose....that dark cloud will continue to follow them where ever they go.

I wish it were true that Tom has denounced the cult lifestyle. Unfortunately, Tom Borsic's new association is just as worst as RLC. Tom joined forces with New Covenant Ministries International better known as NCMI. [www.ncmi.net] NCMI adopts the Apostolic Prophetic Christianity belief system which has pratices of the Apostolic Reformation Movement. There are tons of research material, books, and articles about this form of Christianity (excuse me CULT) that is growing like wild flowers around the USA and the world.

I urge the residents of Katy to utilize extreme caution and stay away from Tom & Michelle Borsic. Tom already spiritually raped the people of Katy with his Radiant Life ideology. Now he goes and tries to victimize us again with another false ideology. It reminds me of sexual predators who are caught...only to apologize, but just relocate to another place to commit the same exact acts. When are we going to stop allowing spiritual predators to prey on our community with their false doctrines? Why has religion become a profession for those who want to prey on insecure believers? Why has Tom got involve into another destructive place?

I will continue to expose Tom and warn my community. This madness has got to cease. The more I read these boards on Rick Ross the more I realized that organize religion has nothing to do with God. It is all derived from man. As long as people keep following man, then there will a platform for those who like to abuse the name of God to manipulate others.

STAY AWAY FROM LIVE OAKS CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP! Don't be fool because Tom is much more charming and calculating than Tony. Everyone knows that Tony is crazy, but Tom is much more skilled than his former master. He is like your down to earth average Joe and that is what makes him appealing to others.

I truly wanted to forgive Tom, but his current association makes me sick beyond belief! The worst part about it is that some of the same followers of Tony and RLC have joined Tom on his new cult adventure. People are suppose to cover up all the lies and deceit of the past 3 years in Katy in order to come worship him at his new temple of spiritual death.

I'm so pissed now I truly understand why some people go postal and flip out!

Posted by: cynthiahoney ()
Date: April 30, 2009 04:03PM

I have read the posts in this thread and this made me reflective. I must admit that I never heard about the Radiant Life Church and to be honest this forum made me curious about it. I would like to start a blog regarding this topic. I am really interested in this topic and would love to gather more information regarding this topic.

Date: May 01, 2009 02:40AM

cynthiahoney
I have read the posts in this thread and this made me reflective. I must admit that I never heard about the Radiant Life Church and to be honest this forum made me curious about it. I would like to start a blog regarding this topic. I am really interested in this topic and would love to gather more information regarding this topic.
I don't believe starting a new blog or thread is needed. I would encourage you to ask specific questions. I'm sure you will get the answers to your questions.

BraveHeart

Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: June 09, 2010 02:55AM

A LITTLE MATH

Total Posts Rick Ross Destructive Church Forum...11,396

Total Non Radiant Life Cult/TPWOC Posts...............5,565.....48.84%

Total Radiant Life Cult/Tony Cunningham Posts......2,989.....26.22%

Total TPWOC/Mike Villamor Posts...........................2,842....24.93%

Combine Total Percentage Of Posts On
Radiant Life Cult/Tony Cunningham and TPWOCult/ Mike Villamor.......51.16%

Over 51% of the total posts on an Cult Education Forum are attributed to the Satanic twistings of a Spiritual Father/Spritual Son team Tony Cunningham and Mike Villamor...............What does this leave to doubt?

Current Page: 7 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.