re: a Southwest Unity Church, please help!
Posted by: Mer ()
Date: June 06, 2008 07:39AM

I have questions that need to be answered regarding a Unity minister whom I (and others) are extremely concerned about. People are getting hurt and nothing appears to be being done about it The church board seems afraid of this person and unwilling to 'rock the boat'. Has anyone had a disturbing experience with a southwestern Unity church, particularly with the church's leader? Please p m me if you don't wish to discuss this on the boards.

We have come to a dead end in trying to bring this person's actions to light - it's like a bad horror movie, where no one believes you! Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Re: re: a Southwest Unity Church, please help!
Posted by: Servant Victoria ()
Date: August 09, 2017 01:54AM

It breaks my heart when I see a post like this, years gone by, that has gone unanswered. Mer, I'm not sure if you will get this message, but I would want you to know that your cry for help has been heard. It is so frustrating to watch people getting hurt and nobody seems to hear you or believe you!

My prayer is that help has come in some other form and the harmful behavior you referenced has been called to account.

If not, perhaps it would help to update with more specifics about the church or city or pastor involved in the activity you described. With better information, someone else searching for help might find you on here, stories could be shared and who knows what could be done to stop others from getting hurt...

Please update if you do happen to get this message.

Blessings, my dear...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.