Current Page: 2 of 6
Re: ARNOLD MURRAY AND THE SHEPHERD'S CHAPEL FROM GRAVETTE AK
Posted by: JB White ()
Date: May 20, 2009 04:09AM

Do yourself a favor & look up theologies of Christian Identity without anything A. Murray. Then ask urself whats different from what he preaches. The difference is a single word: kenite. Which's got the same defintion as jew does to any other ministers of C.I.

[thewhitereport.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: sistersoap ()
Date: May 28, 2009 04:03AM

JB WHITE,
Hope I read your name correctly! Can't see small print very well.

Thanks for your reply spelling out some specifics about Murray and his companions. I fugured much of what you state from a time spent watching him on TV for myself. I would say he is well avoided even though the material is sometimes presented attractively! I have personal reasons to know that an attractive cover is no gurantee of truth and neither is use of Scripture. Murray is surely one of those who the apostle Peter referred to:

2Pe 3:15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
2Pe 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
2Pe 3:17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.
2Pe 3:18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

God bless,
Sistersoap

Posted by: sistersoap ()
Date: May 28, 2009 05:07AM

Hi JB White,
Thanks for the suggestion.

Sistersoap

Posted by: JB White ()
Date: May 31, 2009 08:22AM

Wont get any arguement from me. Right on.

[thewhitereport.com]

Posted by: DebbieAnn ()
Date: July 15, 2009 06:09AM

I have to say Mr. White after studying with the chapel these last few years, I am truly at a loss as to how you can come to the conclusion that Pastor Arnold Murray is a racist, for that is not the Arnold Murray me and my family study with. In fact, he teaches just the opposite. That God made all the races and that it was very good. Which by the way you can read of in Genesis 1 of the King James Bible. He also teaches that God loves all of His children. Either you don't know the definition of racist or, Sir, you have no clue as to what this Pastor truly teaches.

As a student of the chapel, I also have to address that Shepherd's Chapel in an independent church and not affiliated with any other group or denomination. Also, the only group Pastor Murray is a member of is the "Chosin Few", which as stated in the link below, "is a group of Korean War veterans comprised of various military factions who fought in one of the more famous battles of that war." He served as a US Marine.

Pastor Murray uses the King James Version Bible to study from. He teaches from this Bible because only with this version can you take every word in it (using a Strong's Concordance) back to its original Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic languages that the Bible was originally written in. It may shock you to know, but the Bible was not originally written in the English language, but had to be later translated by man so that we could read and study it these hundreds of years later. I have never heard of this Shepherd's Bible you say Murray had written stated on your website. Listening and studying with this old Marine these last few years, I have no doubt that it does not exist, except maybe Mr. White in your mind.

To those of you out there reading this exchange, I am going to use one of Murray's old sayings "don't take this man's word or any other's, check it out for yourselves in God's Word." This does not only hold true for God's Word, but for all other information we absorb in our daily lives. There are a lot of truths and false hoods spread online. Don't take my word, this Mr. White's or any other's. Seek out the truth for yourself. Go to the Shepherd's Chapel website, listen to the man himself, only then can you separate the truth from the fiction spread by false critics.

Murray always closes his service with this saying, "Everyday in the Word is a good day even with trouble, you know why, because Jesus is the Living Word." Jesus is Our Tree of Life, and I can say with total confidence that there is and never will be any rotting fruit underneath It.

DebbieAnn

[www.shepherdschapel.com]

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 15, 2009 07:21AM

DebbieAnn:

Would you explain how Pastor Murray sees the Jews?

Who are Kenites, and what is the role in the world historically?

And does he teach that all the races are equal before God and share the exact same dispensation and salvation?

Are there any differences or distinctions according to Pastor Murray?

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: July 15, 2009 11:09PM

From Murray's website:

"...I teach YHVH ("I Am That I Am" and Hebrew for the Sacred Name of God)..."

I am not a Hebrew scholar, but I did have some college courses taught by a wise rabbi. I believe the actual translation is not Popeye's "I am that/what I am" but a more powerful and completely different "I Will Be What I Will Be". A 'small' mistake since most christian preachers are woefully ignorant of Hebrew texts and are fairly anti-semetic.

If he claims spiritual enlightenment and got the name of his god mistaken/wrong, what else is he mistaken/wrong on?

Don't be led like a sheep or you WILL get fleeced...I'm just saying...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2009 11:18PM by Sparky.

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: July 15, 2009 11:16PM

DebbieAnn wrote "...It may shock you to know, but the Bible was not originally written in the English language, but had to be later translated by man so that we could read and study it these hundreds of years later..."

Really? I assumed the earth was 6000 years old and English was the language spoken by angels.

Seriously, I also assumed that there were no intact copies of the gospels in existence and everything was passed down from the oral tradition...no way to screw THAT up (the party game 'telephone' everyone?). It would probably explain the contradictions from one gospel to another.

Date: July 16, 2009 09:41AM

Sparky wrote: "I am not a Hebrew scholar, but I did have some college courses taught by a wise rabbi. I believe the actual translation is not Popeye's "I am that/what I am" but a more powerful and completely different "I Will Be What I Will Be". A 'small' mistake since most christian preachers are woefully ignorant of Hebrew texts and are fairly anti-semetic."

I have often heard Murray say the Hebrew phrase "ehyeh-asher-ehyeh" which in the King James is rendered "I AM THAT I AM", Exodus 3:14.

If you would like to know why Murray as well as many others teach YHVH as being the Sacred Name of God, I suggest you do some studying on the subject. Wikipedia, as well as many other online sources will give you some information. Also, the Book of Ester, might be of interest to you if you read the Bible. I have heard it said that the sacred name of God is locked into the original manuscripts, via acrostics, 5 times. If you have a King James Companion Bible it is all explained in Appendix 60. As for me and my family we are studing the Books of the OT and the NT, and have not done any real studying on this subject.

Please don't worry about me being led to the slaughter. The only one leading me is my Heavenly Father. He clears my path with understanding every day that I am in His most Precious Word. He has indeed opened my spiritual eyes.

If I were you, I would take my own advice, and not be led by unbelievers, who do not accept Jesus as the Son of God. After all, it is only through Him that you can have eternal life.

Date: July 16, 2009 09:46AM

Sparky wrote "Really? I assumed the earth was 6000 years old and English was the language spoken by angels."

Oh really? You say the earth is only 6,000 years old. Surely you jest, we know it to be much older than that. Science, and GODS'S WORD prove that. Remember those old dinosaur bones.

So, you assume no intact copies of the Oiriginal Manuscripts still exist, pray tell how did your rabbi become so wise?

Current Page: 2 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.