Pages: 123456Next
Current Page: 1 of 6
ARNOLD MURRAY AND THE SHEPHERD'S CHAPEL FROM GRAVETTE AK
Posted by: sistersoap ()
Date: February 26, 2008 11:52AM

A friend recently expressed concern over her son's involvement with this group. Can others fill me in? I did a search on this forum for Murray and his group and was surprised to find nothing.

Thanks,
sistersoap

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ARNOLD MURRAY AND THE SHEPHERD'S CHAPEL FROM GRAVETTE AK
Posted by: rob ()
Date: February 27, 2008 12:22AM

found a long article on him :
www.ras.org/discerner/2003jul-sept.htm

Posted by: rob ()
Date: February 27, 2008 12:27AM

there is a lot more about him on google.
Just type in the whole sentence of the subject : ARNOLD MURRAY AND THE SHEPHERD'S CHAPEL FROM GRAVETTE AK

Date: February 27, 2008 07:22AM

THANKS! I will check it out.

p.s. I KEEP ON CHOOSING LARGE PRINT BUT NEVER SEE IT EITHER ON
PREVIEW OR ON MY POSTS. WHAT IS THE USE?

sistersoap

Date: February 27, 2008 07:23AM

tHANKS, i WILL DO THAT ALSO.

sistersoap

Posted by: Eva Brown ()
Date: April 07, 2008 11:05AM

I have studied the scripture with Shepherds Chapel. May I halp you with any questions or thoughts? If i could help you I would.

[Moderator Note: posting email addresses or other contact information is not allowed]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2008 09:34PM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: Eva Brown ()
Date: April 07, 2008 11:05AM

sister soap im not sure where my response went to!

Date: April 08, 2008 05:04AM

Eva Brown
I have studied the scripture with Shepherds Chapel. May I halp you with any questions or thoughts? If i could help you I would.

[Moderator Note: posting email addresses or other contact information is not allowed]

Do you still believe what Arnold Murray teaches?

I will ask my friends for specific questions to ask. Don't have them on hand....

Thanks,
Sistersoap

Posted by: DebbieAnn ()
Date: April 11, 2008 08:22AM

Hi Sistersoap,

Me and my family have been studying God's Word with the Shepherd's Chapel for about three years now. My only regret is that we did not find his tv program sooner.

The Shepherd's Chapel is a Christian Church that is based in Gravette, Arkansas that televises hour long programs five days a week, Mon - Fri. For the first thirty minutes of the program Pastor Arnold Murray or his son Dennis read the King James Bible, Chapter by Chapter and Verse by Verse. Explaining each verse as they read along, giving viewers added Scripture from the Bible, also giving the Hebrew and Greek words from the Original Manuscripts of God's Word. A Strong's Exhaustive Concordance is a must have for students. In it you will find every word in the King James Version Bible, and each word can be traced back to it's orginal Hebrew or Greek word and its meaning. I would highly recommend this helpful book to all that are truly interested in studying our Father's Word in depth. It can be found at most Christian Book Stores. The last half hour is spent in which Pastor Murray or Dennis answer questions from viewers who watch the show.

In my own search for information about Arnold Murray and Shepherd's Chapel I have found some web sites that call it a cult. From my own personal experience with studing with the Chapel for these three years this could not be further from the truth. And to those that say studing this way, reading the Bible (God's Word) Chapter by Chapter and Verse by Verse is a cult, I sure would not want to be in their shoes!

I have heard Pastor Murray say repeatedly in the past to his viewers "Don't take this man's word (meaning himself) or any others, check it out for yourself in God's Word." And that we do!

Shepherds Chapel has helped us to get a better understanding of God's Word, and drawn us much closer to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, and our Father. We have truly been blessed!

I hope that this helps!

DebbieAnn

Posted by: JB White ()
Date: May 19, 2009 06:16AM

The Shepherds Chapel's a Christian Identity church that came out of the same camp with Richard Butler-Aryan Nations, Thomas Robb-K.K.K. head, & Gerald L.K. Smith-notorious Neo-Nazi-Segregationist. The minister Arnold B. Murray was ordained by three hard core racists from the circle of Church OF Jesus Christ churches. Those three were the subject of many, many investigative journalists, committees against racism, and cries of public outrage from long before Mr. Murray's involvement with them until the days they died. His church had the same name until the 1990s. Everything taught book by book as you say is the same basic theology as theirs, & teaching book by book is no proof anyway the teacher's legit. In the end it still stands that healthy apples don't fall from rotting trees.

[thewhitereport.com]

Pages: 123456Next
Current Page: 1 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.