Re: KCF
Posted by: Liverpool Writer ()
Date: November 23, 2007 02:20PM

Hi, all, hope you are keeping well.

Thought I would stop by to share a message that was left on my blog this morning.

You people are so PATHETIC.
I went to that church all my life, and left a few years ago, and my family are still involved, and i've never experienced any of this spiritual/emotional/sexual abuse that you talk about so often. You haven't even spoke to these people in so long, how do you even know who they are anymore, or what they're like?
It looks like a grudge carried too far to me.
Also, it's a form of discrimination to label a whole church, you don't even know many of the people in there anymore. And I for one will admit it's changed. I think I have some ideas of who's wrote this and y'know, I think you should all be ashamed of yourselves. I'm 17 and I think i'm more grown up than the lot of you.
Do feel free to email :)
oh, and i'm gunna make a point to post things like this on all the silly forums you guys post on
GROW UP.

By the way, the blog is still there, but not at the old domain. The address is www.kirkbyfellowship.blogspot.com.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: KCF
Posted by: Liverpool Writer ()
Date: November 23, 2007 02:22PM

Sorry, this should have been posted as a reply to the KCF topic. When I clicked to reply, it took me to the login page, and then must have taken me to create a new topic.

Mods, please feel free to remove this, and I will post it under the existing KCF thread.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.