Comparison and contrast
Posted by: Truthtesty ()
Date: October 28, 2007 05:42AM

To the Forum:

I welcome intelligent debate or dialog. If you someone disagrees with me about Thieme, that's fine, but again bring the evidence or a logical question so we can research the information together. I welcome correct contradictory information. For example orange pointed out where I had made a mistake about Thieme's military service. I did not attack orange. I apologized to the Forum where I had made a mistake.

Truthtesty Posted: 08-18-2007 11:11 PM
To the Forum: I previously stated that Thieme did not serve any active duty time during any other wars other than WII. Apparently I was mistaken. As I was so kindly informed, Thieme did serve several active duty tours post Korean War and up to the 1st year of the Vietnam Conflict.

Look - Orange pointed out that I had made a mistake. I did not attack orange. I publicly admitted that I made a mistake.

I am not scared of anyone's contradictory information. People so often consider honest contradictory information as an attack. In this case, orange's contradictory information corrected my mistake and led to a very intresting discovery about Thieme's possible involvement with the Air Force Survival school training (SERE program), which I have not had the time to research yet.

Honest contradictory information should be reviewed in it's proper light - as a new challenge. Honest contradictory information is very constructive and I welcome it.

It matter's to me that people stick around, but what is necessary for accurate research are the comparison and contrasting of the honest facts.

Truthtesty

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.