Comparison and contrast
Posted by: Truthtesty ()
Date: October 28, 2007 05:42AM

To the Forum:

I welcome intelligent debate or dialog. If you someone disagrees with me about Thieme, that's fine, but again bring the evidence or a logical question so we can research the information together. I welcome correct contradictory information. For example orange pointed out where I had made a mistake about Thieme's military service. I did not attack orange. I apologized to the Forum where I had made a mistake.

Truthtesty Posted: 08-18-2007 11:11 PM
To the Forum: I previously stated that Thieme did not serve any active duty time during any other wars other than WII. Apparently I was mistaken. As I was so kindly informed, Thieme did serve several active duty tours post Korean War and up to the 1st year of the Vietnam Conflict.

Look - Orange pointed out that I had made a mistake. I did not attack orange. I publicly admitted that I made a mistake.

I am not scared of anyone's contradictory information. People so often consider honest contradictory information as an attack. In this case, orange's contradictory information corrected my mistake and led to a very intresting discovery about Thieme's possible involvement with the Air Force Survival school training (SERE program), which I have not had the time to research yet.

Honest contradictory information should be reviewed in it's proper light - as a new challenge. Honest contradictory information is very constructive and I welcome it.

It matter's to me that people stick around, but what is necessary for accurate research are the comparison and contrasting of the honest facts.

Truthtesty

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.