Maranatha and Me
Posted by: CultStalkker ()
Date: October 17, 2007 12:53PM

I appeared in court today to face charges that arouse when a member tried to prevent me from contacting their family about the history, practices, and negative impact of Marantha on their life. It was a bs charge and my former girlfriend didn't even show up. Thankfully, I didnt have to testify which was very rare. The judge saw my statements and defenses and didn't seem to find it necessary to discuss it further in front of about 40 strangers. Im sure the cult leaders flexed their jurisdiction in some way in these matters. They would.

I knew she wouldn't show up to talk about all this in front of a judge and like 25 strangers.

Funniest thing. She originally used de-contextualization to tell a different story than was true and correct;She threw a "prayer" to the judicial authority so they might intervene in a matter she could have and should have resolved on her own. And after she submitted it she stepped back and did nothing. Let the authority take care of it. Unfortunately for her, I already had talked to her parents and the judge wasn't taking prayer requests. The final line of my motion to vacate asked that the petitioner's prayer for protection be denied. Prayer is a legal term and I think my lawyer wanted to slam dunk this one. I still don't know what happened in the 4 years since I met this person. Very very very strange and confusing. I can't even imagine what it is like for those directly affected by destructive cults like Maranatha.

I wish this wasn't true, but it is.

Maranatha steals people. They try and take them away without letting anyone know that it is Maranatha behind it all. So many secrets in Maranatha. If telling Marantha to F off means dealing with their passive agressiveness, absence of accountability, and side-stepping of reality then I say...no big stick. They are a bunch of sallys. If you want to make a war of making other people and other peoples family members stay in your church, at all costs. I think your God would want you to avoid all the secrecy. You don't even do a good job of it. When it comes to the Maranatha Christian Church...you are not christian and you are a bunch of amateurs...sallys.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Maranatha and Me
Posted by: CultStalkker ()
Date: October 19, 2007 12:45AM

It was an order of protection for stalking. Hence my name...

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.