Maranatha Campus Ministries Didn't Disband, Really
Posted by: CultStalkker ()
Date: October 12, 2007 09:01AM

They disbanded as a "federation" of "churches". They used to be a single corporaiton with Bob Weiner as the head dick. They are no longer a single corporation, they are a collection of idividual groups/corporations. They call it a "body". It is all legal language and babble. Everything is the same, but they no longer have an official (legal) headquarters or chairman and the money and decisions don't go up to one guy...one Dick. They go by Maranatha Christian Church and have a (password protected) website and still consider themselves a united body, just not legally. They meet in Brazil and Portugal and other developing countries where people won't notice. They also never say when they are having their overseas evangelical gatherings nor who will be speaking at them. You have to be brought there by a current member. Body Snatchers? All the legal "federation of churches" crap is just about getting non-profit status so that donations are tax deductible. Maranatha is a pyramid scam from hell. Here is their website. We should feed Bob Weiner to the Lions?

:twisted: [www.maranathacentral.org] :twisted:

So, stop saying that Maranatha disbanded like that means something. I dated a girl for two years who was and still is a member. I went to the services. They are still crazy and still abusing people. Trust me[/color:df96fcc111] :twisted:

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.