"Watchtower [JW] Whistle Blower"
Posted by: Haszard ()
Date: March 15, 2004 10:37PM

I'm Danny Haszard from Bangor Maine USA.Former member of the abusive,Kingdom hall of Jehovah's witnesses Rockland Massachusetts USA.

Exited out 1-5-92 was in for 33 years.I was 3rd generation,so they still are holding most of my family hostage.The Watchtower swindled most of my family assets,left me destitute at first but i have recovered much.

The worst thing that high demand destructive Bible based cults do to their victims is they 'soul rape' you so you become angry at God.

It's been called."surrogate displacement" rage.You become 'mad at the world' and it takes a long time to recover.

God is good and gracious and i am stronger for it.I have a counter-cult home page please visit and browse.I am determined to provide education and support to warn others of these,'wolves in sheep's clothing'.

{Note:}

What forensic psychologist say about cult leaders like Jim Jones and David Koresh.They are control freaks who will never abdicate control.They will choose death by suicide or a fiery fight to the very end.We can indeed see a comparison with the arrogant watchtower cult.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.