Investigating Radiant Life Church of Sacramento
Posted by: Dr. Love ()
Date: September 06, 2007 03:39AM

I only Drink Coca-Cola mostly because their is only a Coke Vending machine in the Building I work at "Select Build" in Dixon, CA.
But I do prefer Pepsi Cola most of the time. But, seriously dose that
have any thing to do with my; or your relationship with God?

and is it ok if i prefer Port City Java Coffee over Peet's or Starbuck's.

To be completely honest we shouldn't dink Soda at all, sugar creates an atmosphere for cancer to thrive in our bodies. So we should all go out and get an ice cold bottle of Dasani Water...lol

Ps.... Please don't let Tony or any of the Elders know that I like Pepsi.

Posted by: SpeakTruth ()
Date: September 06, 2007 02:49PM

I must agree... I really enjoy Port City Java as well. The coffee is much fresher than Starbucks, and I don't have to run into a dozen church folk in the process. Mmm... Free internet access as well.

P.S. I am pretty sure that if you are going to have a vending machine, it will be either coke, or pepsi products. It's a 50/50 chance. If the church lobby chooses one over the other, I will be OK with that. Although I could easily see why someone would be offended. Pepsi is so much tastier than coca-cola, and the franchise varieties are endless...

Don't get me started on RC Cola... that'll take all day long. Tastes like crap. Research that, pirate eye.

P.S.S. Welcome back, Dr. Love. Your posts will be informative and enlightening (as well as greatly appreciated by all).

Date: September 06, 2007 10:26PM

Why, thank you kind Sir

RC Cola is awesome by the way; you must learn to expand your palette.

You are the big joke Private Eye, or should I say not so private retina...lol

Any ways I was reading some of the post you all have been posting and its just funny stuff.

I am 23 and have been married for 4 years this October, and no kids?
I believe in the highest form of birth control; an old method dated back
to the earliest of human civilization, believed to be one of the many main stream lined teachings of Confucius know today as "pulling out". This decision was based upon my own way of thinking not any one else, besides that other stuff cost too much.

Tell Kim, Mary, Frank, and Jill I said hello.

Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: September 11, 2007 10:42AM

We all know this...See truth for what it is...DISCIPLESHIP...is thru Christ alone...I don't need aman to tell me how to live....Get the point ppl???

Posted by: SpeakTruth ()
Date: September 11, 2007 03:10PM

Transparent: What is that in response to?

Date: September 11, 2007 03:46PM

see through guy wrote:

"We all know this...See truth for what it is...DISCIPLESHIP...is thru Christ alone...I don't need aman to tell me how to live....Get the point ppl???"

so i don't even understand what the first part of you sentence is is saying "we all know what?". Notice how i only need one exclamation point to end a question, but maybe you have some sticky keys. I did need a man to tell me how to live, L. J. Love, is his name. He is the greatest man that I've known so far on earth. But I'm a grown man now, does that mean i still have all the answers? Heck no! i need lots of help.

So what is it, Transparent or private eye?
the funny thing is i was just at you house the other day or the "Davis Ranch" I didn't see you their.
is every thing OK?

Aaron Love

p.s. you must be some detective to figure out that i was Aaron Love

must have thought on that one for a while....lol

Date: September 15, 2007 03:25AM

(Please see "Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento" Forum, for Dr. Love has enlightened us all with his words again.)

[board.culteducation.com]

Posted by: Ruthie ()
Date: September 21, 2007 06:26AM

How sad that someone thinks it strange that a loving person from the church would want to bring a dinner to a family.
I have been in many churches over the years, I am 58 years young, and I can truly say I have grown more spiritually at Radiant Life Church than at any other church I ever attended. Pastor Tony's sermons are clear, filled with Christ's love and penetrate into your soul with truth and light. Illuminating the Truth in the Bible so that we can apply to our lives. Tony does not portray himself as God, he does not suggest we follow him, he only wants us to follow God and His ways. A cult leader wants you to follow the leader, not God. Tony has a heart for the lost, if you ever heard him talk on a deep level you see the hurt in his heart for the lost.
But, like Jesus, he does not have to defend himself against people that want to destroy him. God is in control of all things, we do not have to judge or hate those that persecute us. Tony is a man of God, a disciple, teaching others much, from his insight. Does having a degree of theology, as many Priests have had, give him more credibility? If it does to you, then you must know nothing of God's love, grace and power. The 2:42 groups you speak of, breaking bread together, singing,worshiping, sharing testimonies and learning more about the Lord, in each other's homes is a closeness that is very special. They are "real" people, growing and sharing together. I was once of the mentality that you must be a fanatic if you go to church more than once a week, but have realized that is my choice, some choose to go to parties, movies, sports, whatever, does that make them a fanatic? I do what improves my life, what gives me joy, what feels right for me. Others do what they want to do, that is fine.
The people that have left to start churches in other areas were called from God to do so. They are following what they feel God has led them to do. No one has forced them to do it, no one does it because "Tony Said" It all comes from God's guidance. You don't understand this, because you are not in this place of knowing God. I had a wonderful person discipling me. We shared, she had more knowledge of the Bible than I did, and I grew tremendously. She never once tried to get me to believe a certain way. She opened up what was in the Bible, to me. Whoever is writing these derogatory statements has no real knowledge of RLC.
May God work in your life someday and you will know the truth.

Re: Investigating Radiant Life Church of Sacramento
Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: March 23, 2008 10:54PM

It doesn't take an investigation to see that this church is jacked up.

Re: Investigating Radiant Life Church of Sacramento
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 26, 2008 06:01AM

Dr. Love and Speak Truth:

Personal attacks and flames will not be approved.

And if you continue spamming the board with such junk you will be banned.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.