Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: Investigating Radiant Life Church of Sacramento
Posted by: SpeakTruth ()
Date: March 28, 2008 11:25AM

Whatajoke, could you list the items in question that would be considered "jacked up". Perhaps it would bring about some clarity. How could this group help you heal from the hurt you are experiencing? Are these first hand experiences or are they incidences that have happened to others, or worse yet, both? Look forward to reading response.

Thanks, J

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: June 20, 2008 01:44AM

The items have been exposed in the many posts. This church needs some serious repentance and cleaning house but it starts with the leader Tony Cunningham and he is a guru and contolling the minds of the members of this cult disguised as a church.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: June 21, 2008 02:15AM

I meet with a guy I think he was Private-Eye about a 2years ago that was hired by one of the guys who's daughter moved into a pastors home and broke off all relationship with her parents. this all stemed out of Tonys teaching the soma students to that you need to become a spiritual son or daughter. This Spiritual Parenting has screwed up so many people and this arrogant selfserving pastor Tony has done nothing to stop this evil wicked teaching that he started. On top of all the people that have been so badly reprogramed and brainwashed and hurt by this church's teaching. Tony's attitude towards the non-complience members is down right hostile as he keeps himself out of publice places out of feer or retaliation. He has bosted many times hopping to become a victium of a marters death. this is how sick & twisted his teaching can be!!!!!!!

Date: June 21, 2008 02:31AM

Yea I know someone who was a very godly man and father whose child came home and told him that he wasn't good enough.. she now had a spiritual father. This was all out of pastor Tonys teachings. This child moved out and submitted to her new authority and turned her back on her parents. This was a soma student who was active in many church groups and activities. the dad called the elders and Tony on it and got no support.

Date: June 22, 2008 12:49AM

your right when Tony spewes out this false teaching and NEVER recants or corrects the teaching this just proves that he is wreckless and wicked and a false teacher!!!! now he just encourages his followers to be more discreet with these teachings "because not everyone is enlignetened."
I was sharing all the crazy stuff that has come out of Tony's taechings with a very well respected pastor who has worked with people who have come out of cults. one of the theams he keep going back is the false teachings called "The Manafestation of the sons of God" this is a false teaching and it sounds like Tony dress it up with new evil slickness. marketing.

Date: June 25, 2008 12:28AM

Tony is a danger and people should be warned about him and Radiant Life church. he is a master manipulator and plays mind control games.

Date: June 26, 2008 05:01PM

I have to say that this web site & Rick Ross have so much information about these false teachers and churches that abuse people. thanks RR

I should post a list of all the fammily that I know who have been hurt and abused at rlc.

here is another saying by Tony that just makes me sick in regards to the false teachings. "i can't help it if some one takes one of my lessons out of context and or reads into the teaching and takes it out of context. iTony has said this and it is totaly irresponsible leadership

Date: June 28, 2008 12:12PM

yea braveheart the list of families and people are endless and you are upright, godly people who got used and manipulated by the Tony clan. I fell sorry for all of the young people who are following Brandon. Brandon walks like he is the second coming and he knows it all because he cheated on his wife and repented. he is nothing more than a pastor Tony pawn being used for his bullshitting skills. Man you can have that arrogant attitude. And it shows in all the people he has discipled.

Date: July 02, 2008 08:19PM

I want you all to read these questions? again who is asking the questions who's arrogant attitude is it?
(speaktruth-Tony'sMouth)
Whatajoke, could you list the items in question that would be considered "jacked up". Perhaps it would bring about some clarity. How could this group help you heal from the hurt you are experiencing? Are these first hand experiences or are they incidences that have happened to others, or worse yet, both? Look forward to reading response.
Thanks, J
this reeked of Tony speeking through one of his subjects.

Date: July 08, 2008 12:56PM

Yes Braveheart, they are definately brainwashed and misled into a bad christianity.

Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.