Dont knw what to say.
Posted by: Celticharp ()
Date: June 16, 2007 04:29AM

Hi,as i have said before,only here to give another point of view.
in relation to accountability why dont you contact them.i am nt well hw can i answer such complicated questions.i would welcome any support frm mental health groups whom could try to put my point over better for me...Hw can i deffend something ,when i just about get through my day.
Anything that is a cult does not go and set up church smack bang in the middle of a big town like kirkby.Go into the community and see the work they are doing? no secret society.i do hope the vast ammount of people whom go the fellowship come on here and give thier points of view also.
or is this a one sidded debate..full of unhappy bunnies and wounded soldiers.i dont have any info other than this...mine is another point of view.you dont seem to be exepting my personal views frm one on the recieving end of this churches ministry..im pro,reconcilation..someone help me plzz.xxxGo the church and see for yourselfs.then draw a real oppinion..

Options: ReplyQuote
Dont knw what to say.
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 16, 2007 04:54AM

Celticharp:

This is the last time you will be told this.

Post on the thread where Kirby Fellowship is being discussed.

See [board.culteducation.com]

There is no need to start new threads about Kirby Fellowship and any further attempts to do so will be deleted.

It is very strange that you cannot or will not answer such simple questions as how Kirby Fellowship is run/governed and how members know where their money goes, i.e. through a published detailed budget.

It seems you are avoiding these issues.

Please respond on the designated thread.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.