personal attacks?
Posted by: Celticharp ()
Date: June 16, 2007 01:13AM

I have nt attacked anyone,but i have read personal refs to people that are respected and loved by lots of people in Kirkby..have the rules been broken here? dont bully me.plzz. i love everyone and this is one big bitter root..Have i broke rules/or is it diffrent strokes for different folks.
i do hope you dont ban me..for what reason?

Options: ReplyQuote
personal attacks?
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 16, 2007 01:20AM

Celticharp:

Attempting to dismiss any criticism of the leaders at Kirby Fellowship by labeling it "one big bitter root" offers nothing of substance here.

You have also no answered any of the questions previously asked per my last post.

No one is attempting to "bully" you, but you are being reminded of the rules of this message board, which you agreed to before posting here.

personal attacks?
Date: June 16, 2007 09:31AM

i would like to knw if any leaders on here frm the fellowship could state why they personaly left [...]

personal attacks?
Date: June 16, 2007 04:30PM

The Liverpool people are not stupid?they can make thier own minds up on issues.This is no secret society like its being said.The cab-drivers of liverpool are the salt of the earth,they go to get their cars washed,old people in the community get pushed through the doors,for fellowship and a cup of tea.What do you take us for ?seems like a bit of accountability thier,"to the community"where it matters.also profesional people attend the fellowship,are they to brainwashed or something?its a pity people had to stay in the fellowship for years before they realized they where in the wrong place.

personal attacks?
Date: June 16, 2007 09:44PM

Celticharp:

Please avoid personal attacks, which will be deleted.

Repeated personal attacks will result in being banned from the board.

personal attacks?
Date: June 16, 2007 10:58PM

Well it appears ye all BLAZZIN me off the forum for my point of veiw.
So i choose to go..their is a POLICE station by the fellowship.
And i dont see any cues outside.why?cause the law has nt been broken..
I find this forum very one sided,and bias..im just a former sister offerin a different point of view...bye all.[...]

personal attacks?
Date: June 16, 2007 11:42PM

To whom it may concern:

Celticharp has been banned from this message board, which seems to coincide with his or her wishes.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.