Another point of view.RE:Kirkby Christian fellowship
Posted by: Celticharp ()
Date: June 13, 2007 12:12AM

please any true reserchers out there?i am a former member of this church and knew the leaders personally.im nt good at prose but hope my post can be understood...i was very ill self harm and deppression for years..i attended this fellowship for 2 years,durin this time i found the ministry i recieved in order with the gospel or i would have walked.on no occasion cause i was vunarable did i see any manipulation goin on,or felt usafe in anyway..their was no doubt in my mind that the holy spirit was with these people and i enjoyed all the meetings.no brain washing or spooky castle stuff..just a church that was loving in every respect.i also met bill turner and found his sermons to be okay...i have read loads of stuff on line about the church and it is not true! i left the church due to a house move...on no occasion was my own judjment taken off me,or was i bible bashed...plz get a informed opinnion and truth in future as to the activitys of this church...it is not as liverpool writter states..and i im my own person,nt a yes person.....and i have had mental illness...im shocked at all the stuff on internet...you are welcom to e.mail me for a proper informed opinnion..even better go to the church yerself....

Options: ReplyQuote
Another point of view.RE:Kirkby Christian fellowship
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 13, 2007 12:15AM

See [board.culteducation.com]

If you want to comment about Kirby this is the thread

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.