There is hope after Victory Outreach
Posted by: Know the truth ()
Date: January 15, 2004 03:22AM

There is hope after Victory Outreach. Please never allow a leader or anybody else to tell you what God has planned in your life. Despite Victory Outreach practically teaching that they are the only appointed and biblically correct church which by the way is not true. They do not know what God has planned in your life, though they think they know. There is a better life for some after Victory Outreach. The reason I say for some is because when you disconnect from the ministry some not all leaders will tell you that you will fall away, any other church will do you no good because we are all imperfect, which I agree, BUT all churches are not biblically incorrect.

When we decided that we were going to attend another church
It was not because someone hurt us or we felt neglected, it was because we were different. We would not settle for any teaching that didn't line up with the word of God, and there was allot of that going on. We also didn't understand how we were taught to have faith but they did not show by example, they felt the need to pick up pledges for buildings and other projects and did not practice faith. Faith believes that God will provide not telling the congregation to meet the need; God needs to move our hearts to give. I guess they didn't need faith for that.

The church I attend now is a biblically sound church who by example teaches that God will provide they don't pick up pledges and to top it off they didn’t even pass around an offering basket. They have a box in the back and if God moves your heart to give then you give, which it is biblical to give 10% and offering if you are moved to. My church has purchased a building that is too big for our congregation at this time, isn't that awesome? God has bigger vision than our little mind could imagine.

So all that to say this: God is in control, if you love God and want to live for him it doesn't have to be in Victory Outreach. Victory Outreach is a perfect example that people are not perfect. TRUST GOD NOT MAN. So you stay strong my friend and find a sound biblically sound church and enjoy the Lord. God Bless!!!

If you need encouragement e-mail me @

the_lord_knows@yahoo.com

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.